PDA

View Full Version : One more for today..LOL.. How far will you go?

sallylou
05-06-2003, 02:07 AM
When will you stop a dancer if she gets carried away?

money
05-06-2003, 04:13 AM
I only follow the dancers lead. And yes, the first time this one dancer undid my pants, I did expect it every time there after, and of course she did. Once the barriers are down, they really cant go back up! OK everyone, look at me like I am slime, but shit happens!

coolshot
05-06-2003, 05:50 AM
will go as far as she will go until she starts to unzip my pants, then its sorry honey, I don't do that.

SportsWriter2
05-06-2003, 06:02 AM
The first time this one cute young dancer started to unzip my pants, I handchecked her and calmly said "You can't DO that here." She rolled her blue eyes in frustration and said, "Where CAN I do it?... We talked about her reasons. She made it clear that she would never do it for money, and I ended up liking her a lot for reasons other than fun sex.

lestat1
05-06-2003, 06:17 AM
I think it's a lot easier to say "I wouldn't do that" when I'm sitting at the computer and not staring hot sexy temptation in the face during a lap dance, but here goes:
If she kissed me I would return it all night until the club closed and we were kicked out, or until she broke away. Whichever happens first.
I had a dancer lift up my shirt and do the "boob press," which I wouldn't say no to if it happened again.
I would stop any attempt to undo or remove my pants, not that it's ever happened. Although one dancer preferred that I remove my belt for her comfort. (I felt like a total perv putting my belt back on after a dance!) :)
I've had a few dancers forcefully shove their crotch area into my face, usually when bending over such that my nose ends up by her butt. For some reason these are always the dancers that don't stay as clean as they should back there (Ugh! Ewwww! Eck!). I've tried to pull back but they just slam it right back there. So seriously, how does one politely decline this treatment when by the time you know what's coming it's too late and your protests are already muffled? So while I don't like this I never seem to stop her in time.
I've had dancers put my hands on their breasts, which I won't stop them from doing.
I've never had a dancer move my hands south of the border, I'm not sure what I would do. Probably in my weakened state I'd go with it and then feel a little guilty about it later.
And certainly I would stop before any sort of hardcore 'extra'.

If she lets me do something once, and I buy more dances from her then, or dances on another visit I would expect the same treatment from her (assuming I'm tipping her as well as the first time). I'd feel very dissapointed and a little confused if she didn't offer the same treatment again.

-lestat1

sol_de_pr2
05-06-2003, 07:06 AM
As far as the dancer wishes, as long as she doesn't make me "take her home".

electric_head
05-06-2003, 09:01 AM
Your lips say no, but your eyes say yes...

Chuck149
05-06-2003, 09:21 AM
Once I got to know a particular dancer, as far as she wants to go short of taking out "Mr. Johnson" ::) There is a time and place for everything.

MaxFL
05-06-2003, 10:30 AM
I would probably follow the dancer.... on experience, it's difficult to say no if she is the "right dancer" and she is doing the job right.... maybe it's just because you do not want to offend her!??!?? LOL I would certainly get back in control and stop the situation before any "hardcore extras".

yoda57us
05-06-2003, 12:35 PM
I don't ask for or pay for extras. I always let the dancer call the tune. I tend to avoid dancers who go all out on the first dance-if they are grabbing little Yoda after 20 seconds they are probably grabbing EVERY little whatever on every customer...no thanks, I'll pass. On the other hand, if things get more intimate after a few visits with a fav. I'll grin and put up with it-if I must!
I've also learned that a girls limits can change depending on her mood, her love life outside of the club and a whole host of other things. I don't assume that what I got last week I'm going to get every week.

fishnet
05-06-2003, 04:35 PM
Current fav could do anything she wants wherever she wants. LOL. No way could I say that about any of about 16 others I've tried. The others would all be told no at some point.

aggieed
05-06-2003, 09:00 PM
Obviously I will go as far as a dancer takes me...I'm an ASPD guy aren't I? LOL. Of course I would hope for the same treatment over and over again...isn't that why I keep going back to her? ;D

Derek
07-21-2005, 06:08 AM
I will go as far as the dancer will go. One time a dancer wanted me to finger her pussy (after some really sexy dirty talk which seemed to really turn her on) while I was sucking her boobs - I went ahead and next thing I know we were doing sex in the VIP booth and this just after two $20 dances. After a long really, good fuck - Wow, I really shot off in her, I mean big time - It happened so fast and was so exciting. I barely knew her, but she had a wedding ring on. She went off to clean up, fearing she might ask for my real name or more money, I quickly left. During the whole incident I was afraid the manager would walk in but with that willing pussy I could not resist. This is one of those unique incidents that sometimes will happen to a guy in strip clubbing. I am not saying that dancers will give u pussy for $40 but I sure got some that nite. It was around 1am near the end of her shift and I think she may have been a little drunk ewg as I had bought her 4 shots of crown and coke.

Katrine
07-21-2005, 10:32 AM
She went off to clean up, fearing she might ask for my real name or more money, I quickly left.

:-[ Ugh, I feel nauseous now. I'm on my way into work too....>:(

xdamage
07-21-2005, 10:56 AM
$40 for a fuck is a real good deal Derek.

Far less than what you would have to pay for something like, oh say you're daily regimen of drugs that you'll need when you contact HIV.

SportsWriter2
07-21-2005, 11:39 AM
:-[ Ugh, I feel nauseous now. I'm on my way into work too....>:(

Looks like Derek is trying to add grotesque endings to all the old threads. How about banging a coked-up dancer and walking out when she goes into cardiac arrest? :O

Jenny
07-21-2005, 11:51 AM
Oh, come now. I'm sure she doesn't do that with just anyone. She was just so aroused by his top-gunniness that she couldn't help herself.

doc-catfish
07-21-2005, 02:22 PM
Oh, come now. I'm sure she doesn't do that with just anyone. She was just so aroused by his top-gunniness that she couldn't help herself.
Hey, when a dancer finds out her customer is "in the program", she can be like a nymphomaniac groupie at a Motley Crue concert.

Hell, I bet a Top Gun like Derek could score in exchange for some bus transfers, or maybe some expired movie passes. Perhaps an all night session for a frozen pizza.

Jenny
07-21-2005, 02:33 PM
well, you know. Any guy who has fucked another dancer for $100 bucks can have me for a frozen pizza - in fact, the hell with it. I'd be willing to pay him, he so kewl and in on it and all.

Chicagoeditor
07-21-2005, 02:34 PM
Who the hell is this horrifying and deluded Derek? I leave the site for a couple of weeks and come back to THIS? Unbelieveable.

Jenny
07-21-2005, 02:47 PM
Derek is our new chia pet. Are you saying that you do not love our new chia pet?

Because, you know: Ch-ch-ch-chia!

GenWar
07-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Who the hell is this horrifying and deluded Derek? I leave the site for a couple of weeks and come back to THIS? Unbelieveable.

Dude, you are in for a ride. Break out the popcorn and the pepto and strap yourself in. Oh...and if you are going in the Philosophical Discussion thread, might want to warn your friends and family to come looking after a day or two.

-gen

xdamage
07-21-2005, 06:46 PM

Who indeed. Well let me tell you. -D- is the playa, one of the Top Guns, the best of the best who has discovered this amazing formula for scoring stripper pussy. The formula consists of the following three important points, listen closely:

1.) Seek out the not so good looking strippers.

2.) Try to find the ones that look hungry, like they would do anything for a few bucks.

3.) Tell them you love them and offer then $100 for sex.

Now, you're in on it, we all are, you know what -D- knows, what we all know now, the sure fire guaranteed formula for scoring stripper pussy.

Are you in the game Chicago? Cause this is how you can be a top-gun, like the -D-

SportsWriter2
07-26-2005, 06:58 PM
She was just so aroused by his top-gunniness that she couldn't help herself.
The Urban Dictionary has a lame gay definition for Top Gun:

Two Guys Sit Across From Each Other and Simulataneously Give Each Other Hand Jobs, like they are playing with a joystick
Hey You wanna play top gun?
I'll be Goose, you can be Maverick
Source: , Feb 1, 2004

Who knows, maybe they close their eyes and dream of average-looking strippers. ::)

grove542000
07-26-2005, 09:41 PM
To return to the original question: How far would I go.

I would not DATY in a club. In fact, I don't like to have a dancer's crotch, whether or not esconced in a g-string or t-bar, that close to my face. A couple of months ago, I was getting a dance at Favorite Club when a new dancer started to move her (clothed) nether parts to my face. A more experienced dancer looked up from her lap dance and said, "He doesn't like that." No, I DO NOT think I go to that club too often!!

I would not permit a dancer to go down on me in a club (or in a theatre, even if her name was Alanis).

I would not engage in FS in a club.

I think that exhausts the "Thou Shalt Nots" for me.

Clark
07-26-2005, 10:21 PM
Nothing goes in my mouth. Pants stay zipped. I won't touch an dancer unless she literally places my hands on her, and no south of the border then.

SportsWriter2
07-27-2005, 10:15 PM
I have guidelines but no fixed limits. :)

yoda57us
07-27-2005, 10:43 PM
I'm with Sporty.... As odd as that may seem....;)

TxShooter
07-30-2005, 04:53 AM
I have to respect Derek for the candid answer. I am sure there are many others here that have done what he has done. The combination of a beautiful half-naked / naked woman, some chemistry between the two individuals, and mass quanities of alcohol, ANYTHING can happen. In fact, in his defense it has happened to me. Ended up eventually getting married!!!

Yes, the timing may be off as the activities occured in the club, but sometimes Shit just happens!

Now, normally for me I tend to sit back with my arms on the back of the couch / chair and let the dancer take the lead. If a little groping occurs, so be it. Guys admit it, sometimes both parties have a attraction and are extremely HORNY! Be honest, would you always turn it down if that animal attraction and alcohol combination hit you right. PROBABLY NOT!

FBR
07-30-2005, 01:29 PM
Guys admit it, sometimes both parties have a attraction and are extremely HORNY! Be honest, would you always turn it down if that animal attraction and alcohol combination hit you right. PROBABLY NOT!

Well, I dont have a problem admitting I get horny when some stripper is grinding on me...thats the whole point. But the only thing that gets the a dancer wet over a customer is when you pull out your wallet. Try asking for a freebie and see how far you get ;)

FBR

infra-red
07-31-2005, 04:02 PM
I'm busting a gut reading these!

Derek
08-10-2005, 06:41 AM

Jenny I think u see the situation.

Katrine
08-10-2005, 12:48 PM
Guys admit it, sometimes both parties have a attraction and are extremely HORNY! Be honest, would you always turn it down if that animal attraction and alcohol combination hit you right. PROBABLY NOT!

I'm extremely horny, but some kind of valve switches off when I'm working and the horniness just shuts off. On a rare occasion, valve has had a leak though....}:D

brainsmasher
08-15-2005, 12:49 AM
the only time Ive ever considered it, was when a dancer jumped knees first from the stage into my lap. She was drunk and being stupid. I honestly didnt think she was going to do it.

kitana
08-15-2005, 01:47 AM
Try asking for a freebie and see how far you get. FBR

LOL, I give a freebie out every now and again! If you do 10 dances I'll give you a freebie! Hell on a slow night if you do 5 dances, I'll give you a freebie.

Call it a custy incentive program.

FBR
08-15-2005, 03:32 PM
LOL, I give a freebie out every now and again! If you do 10 dances I'll give you a freebie! <snip>

Call it a custy incentive program.

Im all over what is effectively a 10% discount ;D Theres a car wash here in Dayton that gets all my business just because every tenth wash I get a free one. Have you guys been discussing business plans? ::)

Hell on a slow night if you do 5 dances, I'll give you a freebie

20% discount??!! Ok Im hooked. Now where exactly are you in Kentucky? :P

FBR

WMassGuy
08-16-2005, 11:48 AM
I've had a particular dancer lightly kiss me on the lips which is "ok." Unbutton a few buttons...Take my hand and place them in several places including nether regions...I'm not exactly comfortable with some of that, however, it was just the surface.

Let's see...I would not allow a dancer to unzip my pants or go passed the "normal" LP routine. No extras for me, thanks. I'll pass.

Mastridonicus
08-19-2005, 05:26 PM
I dunno anymore, I think I may be realizing that after dumping $x on a dancer for so long, I dunno if I would be upset if something happens.

Guess we'll see when it comes....no pun intended.

My points are all based in comfort zones. If I'm not comfortable doing x, I wont do x. But if person makes me feel comfortable doing x why not do x?

My location has no bearing on the rule, just an impact on the comfort level.

Personally, I only believe GenWar doesn't take extras......Cause he NEVER talks about it but once or twice. My opinion only.

::Mast::

Moneywise
08-19-2005, 06:21 PM
When will you stop a dancer if she gets carried away?

The scary thing about my answer is the deep truth to it. If I was getting a dance from her then I would have obviously been into her. Therefore, I would follow her lead as though I were her shadow. There would be no qualms about it. }:D

kassyS
08-20-2005, 03:48 AM
Not to say that you could hit me right, I could lose self control and get more intimate with you. But if I ever get to that point, it is VIP room time, baby!
Not to mention that guys would love it, me giving more in a lapdance at my expense, but I would rather do it in a VIP room where it would be more mutually beneficial.
Personally, I feel that the customers get carried away more than the dancers, at least the dancers and customers I have been around.