PDA

View Full Version : To tan or not to tan... that is the ?

sallylou
05-06-2003, 03:27 AM
What do you prefer?

A tanned girl or stick to the original skin color?

I've always thought "tanning bed" tans look fake for some reason... there's just something about the natural sun you just can't get anywhere else... but I was told I needed a tan... what do you think?
Luv,
Amber

Chuck149
05-06-2003, 04:34 AM
I like the natural skin color myself. Excessive tanning can result in skin cancer and when a lady gets on in years, excessive tanning can result in the "elephant" skin look.
and besides, some tans just look phoney anyway.

coolshot
05-06-2003, 05:48 AM
me too, i prefer natural skin color. When I go to an sc, I will look to see if there are natural redheads because they usually have a pale, snow white skin tone.

lestat1
05-06-2003, 06:30 AM
Me three, I prefer natural skin color. Having extensively studied your pictures Amber, I've decided that you don't need a tan, but you will unfortunately have to move to a club closer to me. ;D

-lestat1

Richard_Head
05-06-2003, 06:52 AM
There's something about a nice tan and strategic tan lines that really appeals to me. To each his own I guess.

sol_de_pr2
05-06-2003, 06:57 AM
I personally like tan lines, but if you're comfortable with your current skin tone, stick to it. No use tanning if you don't have the personality to match.

electric_head
05-06-2003, 09:03 AM
Nice healthy tan for me.

SportsWriter2
05-06-2003, 10:08 AM
If she's nude, I like completely shaved with a light whole-body tan and no lines. Like the models on and especially Noemi. If she's topless, natural color is fine.

yoda57us
05-06-2003, 12:39 PM
If I start posting about the tan lines on my ATF again I'm gonna have to call the paramedics....

fishnet
05-06-2003, 04:31 PM
Tan or original? No difference to me. Just make sure it is a hard body!!! ;D ;D ;D

Derek
07-21-2005, 06:09 AM
I like gals with tans, I will usually spend more.

Delany
07-26-2005, 06:18 PM
I have found that I attract better customers with a light tan or natural skin tone compared to a darker tan. I'm not sure why though. Perhaps I just look better with a lighter complexion.

I have seen beautiful dancers in every shade so I think it really depends on the girl and what looks best on her.

Mia M
07-27-2005, 09:31 PM
I get tons of compliments on my tan and my skin in general... It's a great way for me to start explaining how I massage the lotion into my skin before I lay out, the lack of tan lines helps thier imaginations run a little wild too.

Archangel
07-28-2005, 01:01 PM
Personally, I don't like tans. For some reason, when I see tanned skin (real or fake), I think "Skin Cancer", which naturally leads to thoughts of surgery, radiation and/or death. All of which are obviously a big turn off. Well, a turn-off to us non-necrophiliac types anyway. ;)

Maybe I just think about things more than I should... Oh, well.

xdamage
07-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Tan or no tan? Hmm. I think I'll try one of each next time I'm at the club and get back to everyone with my findings. :D

Katrine
07-29-2005, 02:45 PM
Tan lines baby! It gives a nice visual when dancer is see-sawing her thawng around or flashing the cookie ;) I don't want to tan my pink bits, turns 'em brown, hehe.

yoda57us
07-29-2005, 03:00 PM
Tan lines, please.....

I spent $200 on a Mexican dancer in a one way contact club in San Diego last night just to keep her ass and it's associated tan lines as close to my face as possible for as long as possible. Every time a song ended and she started to pull up her bottoms I asked her to do another dance....at $10 a dance this went on for a while. Would I have done this if she had no tan? Probably, her ass was amazing....but a good tan in strip club lighting is something to see...

yoda's revised rule of strip clubbing: When there are no Brazilians around, always go with the best available Mexican girl.