PDA

View Full Version : Dancing cause they wanna ??? ....

sallylou
04-30-2003, 01:33 AM
Hey!

Someone asked me this and thought it may be controversial, but I'll ask anyways! LOL

How many dancers have you seen or visited that don't seem to really enjoy what they're doing? ... Where they seem to think that because they're beautiful, that should be enough to make you happy in a LD. Ever had that feeling that all they're after is you money and don't even really try to make you happy... kinda just run through the motions? Do you buy future dances with these girls? How often is it that you see a dancer truely seem to enjoy what she's doing?

Feel free to add on...

Luv,
Amber

money
04-30-2003, 03:33 AM
I would say the majority of dancers out there are like that Amber. It is just a job to them and it seems when they dance they have a "script". On the other hand, I can sorta understand dancers not enjoying doing their job as the customers have gotten more difficult in recent years.

mr_punk
04-30-2003, 04:27 AM
How many dancers have you seen or visited that don't seem to really enjoy what they're doing?

i never bothered to notice. it's not my concern nor should it be my concern.

Where they seem to think that because they're beautiful, that should be enough to make you happy in a LD.

it's a fairly common attitude particularly among some of the younger dancers. unsurprisingly,some of them have a highly developed sense of entitlement. it's what i like to call, "getting by on youth" . they believe that all they have to do is look beautiful, show up and collect money. i suppose, i can't really blame them since so many guys fall for it. however,i'm not impressed by it.

Ever had that feeling that all they're after is you money and don't even really try to make you happy... kinda just run through the motions?

i don't really care if all they're after is my money. i wouldn't think any less of them. in any case,just because they have an interest in my money doesn't mean they're going to get it. only certain dancers get multiple dances and/or repeat business from me. dancers who are very accommodating and have a desire to please get multiple dances. dancers who ensure that I am both comfortable and satisfied throughout our time together get repeat business from me. most importantly,these dancers understand who is the customer. satisfying my physical requirements will get you a tryout,but that doesn't guarantee that you'll make the team.

lestat1
04-30-2003, 06:11 AM
In my experience, about 2/3 of the dancers I've gotten LDs from put in the minimal amount of effort and clearly don't want to be there. Sometimes it's because they're the "10s" at the club and don't feel they need to put in any effort (this is actually so common I've started avoiding any "10s" that aren't very enthusiastic). Sometimes, I don't know...they just hate it I guess. I once got a LD from a dancer who sat on my lap, faced away from me, and just half-heartedly grinded to the beat of the music the entire song. No eye contact, no changing positions, no dancing, nothing. I never thought it would be possible for me to be bored during a LD, but I was. The only time she spoke to me was when she asked me if I wanted another dance at the end! The strange thing was, she gave a killer table dance; sensual, hot, lots of effort...I don't know what happened.

The other 1/3 do this really cool thing I call "effort." :) These are the ones who get repeat business, though I'm still struggling to find a new ATF. An ATF for me is just the dancer I go to see on my monthly visit and spend the majority of my $$ on. I don't seem to have these relationships with my ATF you all do (I'm probably just not enough of a high-roller). My last two ATFs never even remembered my name! :-/. Then they kept switching clubs, and no one else seems up to the task (they either keep trying to rip me off or don't put anywhere near the effort of my old favs).

So to answer your question Amber, the majority of dancers at the clubs around here don't put forth much effort at all. The ones who do I'll get dances from again, though no one "special" has risen to the top yet (hence the caption by my username). I'm starting to get jealous reading about all the effort many of you ladies on these boards put in to a LD. Alas, none of you are in upstate NY. I've slowly begun to see just how important the "fantasy" aspect is for me.

-lestatdl1
(sorry if this ended up sounding more like a rant than an answer to your question)

sol_de_pr2
04-30-2003, 08:30 AM
Dancers should at least appear as if they enjoy dancing for us guys. You know, a smile, a wink, a "hola, que tal" ("hi, how are ya?"), etc. They shouldn't dance as if they were emotionless robots, waiting for the guy to slip a dollar in a slot.

electric_head
04-30-2003, 10:19 AM
Most seem to enjoy it, maybe a good poker face? I have seen a few that never seem happy, and stay away from them.

yoda57us
04-30-2003, 11:33 AM
I don't think it's a question of weather they want to be there or not-because most don't. The issue really is about how well you want to do your job. As long as you are there you may as well do the best job you can and maximize your revenue potential. This is easier for some dancers than others. Enthusiasm and passion are not all that hard to fake. People do it to each other all the time even when there isn't money involved.

SportsWriter2
04-30-2003, 02:07 PM
I've met some very pretty dancers who are shy, have no fathers in their lives, show little confidence with men, and have no clue about private dancing. If you talk with them, listen and answer questions, you can find undervalued gems in this group. This is where I have found most of my favorites.

04-30-2003, 02:47 PM
The strange thing was, she gave a killer table dance; sensual, hot, lots of effort...I don't know what happened.

Sounds to me as if that dancer was maybe new to contact but had experience in and prefered air dancing.

Most dancers I see do their jobs fine, have or appear to have good attitudes. I don't automaticly assume a dancer hates her job if she isn't fully into it, or in a bad mood. She might be having a terrible day or some fool might have pissed her off a few minutes ago, who knows.

lestat1
04-30-2003, 04:02 PM
Sounds to me as if that dancer was maybe new to contact but had experience in and prefered air dancing.

Most dancers I see do their jobs fine, have or appear to have good attitudes. I don't automaticly assume a dancer hates her job if she isn't fully into it, or in a bad mood. She might be having a terrible day or some fool might have pissed her off a few minutes ago, who knows.

No, here's the really weird part: This club has one way contact table dances, and one-way contact lap dances. So the contact for the two is the same....I think she just hustled me into the back with a hot table dance and didn't bother to work it for the LD.

I suppose given how ungentlemanly many of the customers are the "some fool might have pissed her off a few minutes ago" idea could explain quite a few of the poor-attitude cases.

-lestat1