PDA

View Full Version : Customer appreciation days

Joe12601
04-27-2003, 08:24 AM
How do we make 'em better???

I think you need more than a fee dance or reduce
d admission..

I'm got the local managers ear and he's open to suggestions. I've lined up a barbeque (the club has a backyard..)

Dancer volleyball..(sign up to give sports massages).

photos with the girls,,...clothed..this is just hoping to be a fun day..it's invite only..

any ideas feel free to shout 'em out.

electric_head
04-27-2003, 08:45 AM
YUM BBQ! Car(truck)wash in bikinis8)

GoldCoastGirl
04-27-2003, 04:28 PM
Car/truck wash in bikinis.... that's always a winner... if not in bikinis... Tshirts and shorts where the TShirts become see-thru if they are wet.

The BBQ is a good idea if it is just customers no dancers as I can see some dancers being uncomfortable seeing a customer at a BBQ.

A calendar featuring the dancers at the club... it can be a 12 page one or one of those ones that are one page.

Win a dinner with your favourite dancer - paid for by the club (lap dance included of course) ;-)

Prester_John
04-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Here is a suggestion – how about a roundtable dialectical debate over the merits of the mid-19th Century Young Hegelians versus Karl Marx’s division of labor theories expounded in his work “German Ideology, and then have several discussion groups to theorized why such ideology never took hold in Central Europe, its progenitor, but took hold in the decaying empire of the Czars in the early 20th Century? [argue]

Or you can have a wet-shirt contest, with a dancer sponsored by a customer. Both ideas are pretty much the same thing. [oogle] [oogle]

witt
04-28-2003, 08:16 AM
One BYOB club in my area will have a free buffet and free beer all night. I will never go to it because it just tends to attract a bunch of drunk,obnovious and cheap customers.