PDA

View Full Version : I gotta question for y'all ;-)

GoldCoastGirl
04-21-2003, 02:47 AM
Okay... my last two shifts I started to loose my voice a little bit due to the smoke mixed with my already poor health of my throat (a very very slight cold).

I could still speak however, at least to my hearing, I sounded like I had a cold.. my voice sounded harsh, scratching.. you know.. like I was loosing my voice.

Now here's my question:
What are you thinking when a dancer that sounds like I did comes up to you? Does how her voice sound affect whether or not you will like to get a private dance from her?

I mean.. my voice sounded like I was loosing it (the smokey environment didn't help) or at least like I had a cold or something.

money
04-21-2003, 03:09 AM
I personally try and stay away from anyone that sounds sick.

Prester_John
04-21-2003, 05:04 AM
I think its just natural to shy away from someone who sounds unhealthy, especially a virtual stranger. YOU may know you arent sick, but how do they know?

Its just a human tendency. It's no ones fault.

lestat1
04-21-2003, 06:01 AM
I once saw on the Learning Channel that all people are attracted to youth and health. Makes sense, and a sickly-sounding person is probably going to be a turn-off, but it's all about spin...all you need is another dancer to mention to customers that you and her "got drunk together last night" and that "she sure is a screamer...lost her voice by the end" and let them fill in the rest with some dirty thoughts. :)

-lestatdl1

electric_head
04-21-2003, 09:23 AM
Hey Van,
Whisper- that would be a big turn on to me. I met a lady last week and she did'nt say a word, she and I both knew the answer was YES! ;D

GoldCoastGirl
04-25-2003, 04:05 PM
Thanks for the tips... now I know what to do when I next loose my voice.

;-)

A continuation of my question about the sound of someone's voice....

What type of voice are you attracted towards?

There is a dancer at my club who has a very booming (loud) voice and is also deep... alot of customers think she was a man previously due to her deep voice. I'm thinking some guys think the deep voice is a turn on (I can think of a few female singers who have deep voices that sound great).....

so what type of voice attracts you?

electric_head
04-25-2003, 11:40 PM
I like women who sound like women,not men not dolphins women.

sol_de_pr2
04-26-2003, 01:21 AM
I'd have to see the girl naked before deciding whether to let her get near me. As to the dancer's voice, as long as she's not yelling any kind of voice is fine.

Derek
07-19-2005, 07:56 AM
I like gals who have a nice voice as this can be a prelude to intense desire on my part.

kymchoon
07-19-2005, 08:29 PM
Voice preference: Not too high-pitched, not too deep but a little husky/sultry's good. Frankly though, unless it's reeeally high or low, it shouldn't make too much of a difference. But above all, it's gotta sound like your real voice, because an obvious put-on is an immediate turn off.

Derek
08-06-2005, 11:59 AM
Its sexy, makes me want dances with her.