PDA

View Full Version : Tits to the left...ass's to the right.

Joe12601
04-18-2003, 01:41 PM
And your watching the barmaid..Gotta admit love my girl Crystyl...got an attitude but as my bumper sticker used to say..."I love my attitude problem".

So why when surrounded by sex are we watching the barmaid?? Is she forbidden fruit?? In a basket of apples is she the lone orange.?? She's probaly the closest to a "normal women' in the place...

Tip of the hat to Amber for suggesting this post.

EvilCyn
04-18-2003, 11:32 PM
As a bartender and dancer at the club I work at, bartending is where the money is at.......For me anyway....I am a better bartender then dancer....I also get to be a bigger tease and flirt back there.....Since I am not on thee other side hustleing for dances, The flirting comes across a little more natural, and I can't give dances when bartending, they tip for the tit and ass shots you can give in between serving other customers....
I bartend 3 shifts, and dance one, If my bar gave 4 shifts a week back there I wouldn't dance anymore at all....I wouldn't give up being back ther for anything, I love to tease and flirt while giving great service back there, and it works for me !!!!

Chuck149
04-19-2003, 12:21 AM
Well Evil, I checked out your pic in the gallery WOW
I can see why you do well in tips ;)
There's something about a beautiful sexy bartender that turns guys heads. I think it's the fact that the dancers are expected to show all but when a bartender shows her stuff, it's more like tasting the "forbidden fruit" LOL

EvilCyn
04-19-2003, 01:08 PM
Amber, That is something we here all the time back there.....
I have to just laugh to my self because the one shift a week I dance with these same girls, I am not the greastest thing to them, behind the bar, within a few feet, but outta reach you seem that much sweeter of a prize.......

Lexi
04-20-2003, 06:30 PM
i bartended at the club i work at now and guys used to ask the same thing, "why arent you up on stage?" or "when r u gonna start dancing?' yet the same guys never buy dances...i think sometimes guys just wonder whats under there,and when they see it, its like they are desensitized all of a sudden.