PDA

View Full Version : clooney supports strippers

GoldCoastGirl
04-18-2003, 02:05 AM
I thought this was interesting... why isn't George on the board here? Unless he's lurking ???

QUOTE http://askmen.com/toys/entertainment_60/86_gossip.html
Whilst hanging out with the owner of the Crazy Horse Too, word has it that these guys eagerly enjoyed watching the stunning beauties take it off and wiggle their groove things. And if you weren't aware of it, and if Clooney wasn't already cool enough for you guys, let it be known that he absolutely loves strip joints.

I don't think anyone will be calling George a PL anytime soon... so SCs aren't JUST for PLs :-D

doc-catfish
04-18-2003, 02:50 AM
I remember reading something an article a few years back about a guy who worked as a bouncer at SCORES in NYC. Apparently G.C. was in there one night and the paparazzis (sp?) were after him, and he gave the bouncer something like ten bucks for a tip to whisk him out the door, which he thought was rather cheap for a Hollywood celebrity.

Speaking of celebs, I hear Chuck Norris is quite a peeler bar savant himself.

lestat1
04-18-2003, 10:40 AM
I thought this was interesting... why isn't George on the board here? Unless he's lurking ???

Ok ok...ya got me! Looks like my secret identity has been revealed. I need ones, can anybody break a
thousand? :)

-lestatdl1 (G.C.)

GoldCoastGirl
04-19-2003, 04:05 PM
;D LOL lestatdl1