PDA

View Full Version : Single or Married, does it really matter?

Chuck149
04-12-2003, 05:06 AM
Some of the ladies are wondering whether to tell customers they are single without BF’s or to admit they are married or have BF’s and whether it effects their ability to get LD’s from customers.
What do you think? Does it really matter to you?

electric_head
04-12-2003, 05:17 AM
I don't want to know, that's getting to personal. What matters is what is happening right then.

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 06:32 AM
Hmm, there was a similar thread at the pink site, but I'll try my damndest to remember what I replied over there... ok, here goes: If a dancer has sufficient trust with a customer it's irrelevant, since a strip club is a place for entertainment, not dates. In the meantime it's best not to, just to avoid those whackos who think they'll score with a dancer that very night. Of course, if these guys insist maybe then the dancer will draw the line, whether reminding them that they don't date or just saying they're not interested. Only in extreme cases should the dancer say what's her civil status.

RealGuy
04-12-2003, 07:46 AM
It is all a fanasty, so my reply would be don't tell the customer anything. It is way to personal, I'd be upset if it was my wife and she took off her wedding ring to work at the club. That is just because I place respect and honestly high. RG

doc-catfish
04-12-2003, 08:24 AM
If I'm on the road and will most likely never to see the gal again, or if its just a cute dancer at my local establishment that I'm going to have a couple dances with then the thought doesn't even cross my mind, but I'd be fibbing a little bit if I didn't prefer an ATF to be available, (seeing as we do tend to get crushes on our favs), even if I have no intention of getting involved with her away from the club. A dancer that does her "voodoo" that well is hard to get out of your mind.

Not that I would rule a married or commited gal out. It is make-believe after all.

Prester_John
04-12-2003, 03:36 PM
I've always thought that a dancers marital status is none of my business. Of those dancers who have volunteered their status to me (due to some sort fo real trust being built), none were married. But I think that those who are married dont feel the need to build that sort of trust with a customer. They have someone who fulfills that role (and good for them too).

A dancers marital status is our business only if the dancer makes it so. Until that happens, dont ask - dont tell.

PJ

aggieed
04-12-2003, 03:56 PM
I don't ask because I don't want to know. It's difficult to "concentrate" ;) when you think about what she has waiting for her at home. I used to have a firm policy against even getting dances from ladies I happened to know had a boyfriend and/or husband at home. Of course, I've broken that "policy" several times over the last year with girls that are extremely "fun". My current ATF just told me she's engaged to be married (actually I didn't even ask her...the way she clued me in was telling me that her fiance found my phone number and e-mail address in her purse and wasn't too happy about it....heh)...she's a really "fun" girl so we'll see what happens.

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 04:58 PM
Oh, so you had plans with her huh ;D. Too bad the phone number and email is history (or is it? :-/)

The_Oceans
04-12-2003, 06:22 PM
If you're only passing through and don't plan on going to this club or seeing this dancer again, I don't think it matters whether she's single/married/divorced/bi/straight whatever, because all that matters is if she entertains you.

If you're a club regular or you become "her" regular I think she'll be more inclined to be honest about her status. But don't be hurt if her honesty leads you to the answer you don't want to hear. All that matters is if she entertains you.

aggieed
04-13-2003, 01:32 PM
Oh, so you had plans with her huh ;D. Too bad the phone number and email is history (or is it? :-/)

Nah, nothing like what you would think. Due to some financial concerns my GC visits are being cut way back, and I just wanted to make sure we knew how to get a hold of each other if and when I decided to go back. She's the only one I would spend any kind of money on right now. Besides, I believe she's set to be taking some Organic Chemistry courses pretty soon, and since I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, I think I know just a wee bit about Chemistry. ;)

Of course the funny thing is that she is an extremely high mileage dancer...one of the highest I've ever met without doing anything hardcore. So now I wonder if I should feel sorry for her fiance knowing what she's capable of inside the club or applaud him for landing such a wonderful young lady? ;D

I have a friend who does tend to get into the personal lives of the dancers he hangs out with. His theory is that dancers, like anybody else, need someone to listen to their crap. We all know that not every dancer has a "Prince Charming" waiting for them at home. A lot of them have experiences with deadbeat boyfriends that cheat and sometimes abuse them, and most dancers really appreciate a guy who will listen to their problems. He seems to do very well with dancers...VERY well!

Even though I don't like to know if a dancer has a boyfriend or husband, I really believe that dancers who are truly single (i.e. ones that don't lie about their status) tend to be the ones that provide for some serious entertainment.

Aggieed Story Time Again:

Two summers ago, a redhead from Southern California breezed through Central Texas. Her family lived around here, and she was spending two months with them that summer. While she was here, she happened to work at the club I frequented.

I think the second or third time I saw her that summer, she told me her story. She had been dating a DJ at the club she worked in back on the West Coast, but then she caught him cheating with one of her dancer friends (some DJ's have all the luck, I tell ya), and they broke up. By the time she had met me, she had been single for six months and lamented the fact that she hadn't had sex in over six months. To make a long story short, we had some incredible fun, and she was so easy; she would get so wet so fast. I'm a nice guy, but if a dancer has high "limits" than I'm definitely all for whatever she wants. That poor girl ended up having to change her outfits three times that night because she kept soaking through her g-strings.

Oh, man I miss her... :'(

EvilCyn
04-13-2003, 10:54 PM
I have never lied to costomers about being married....... I don't tell though unless I am asked.....
I answered this over at the pink site for a girl who was asking about it......
I have trained myself to speak as if I was single. ie: I, me, and not we or us...
If someone asks though, yes I will tell them, I am very proud of my husband, our kids and all we have built together in the last 18 years we have been together(married 14 of those) so I would never disrespect him by lieing....We have been part of the swinging lifestyle for the last 12 years, and for some customers the love to come in and hear what(who LOL) we did over the weekend.....I am the naughty wife they wish they could have...

sol_de_pr2
04-14-2003, 12:51 AM
"Due to some financial concerns my GC visits are being cut way back, and I just wanted to make sure we knew how to get a hold of each other if and when I decided to go back. She's the only one I would spend any kind of money on right now. Besides, I believe she's set to be taking some Organic Chemistry courses pretty soon, and since I have a degree in Chemical Engineering, I think I know just a wee bit about Chemistry. "

Maybe if you have luck you'll both coincide in a lab :D. Yup, my GC visits are being cut back for the same reason (bummer).

"Even though I don't like to know if a dancer has a boyfriend or husband, I really believe that dancers who are truly single (i.e. ones that don't lie about their status) tend to be the ones that provide for some serious entertainment."

I second that motion!!

"I'm a nice guy, but if a dancer has high "limits" than I'm definitely all for whatever she wants."

Sounds like me :D

McCain
04-14-2003, 01:26 AM
"You must always appear available, but never actually be available."

Enough said.

McCain

GoldCoastGirl
04-14-2003, 05:15 PM
Along those lines...
If a dancer offered up information in re: when the last time she had sex was... is it a little bit of a turn on to know that the dancer hasn't had sex in such a long time?

sol_de_pr2
04-15-2003, 12:21 AM
Along those lines...
If a dancer offered up information in re: when the last time she had sex was... is it a little bit of a turn on to know that the dancer hasn't had sex in such a long time?Depends on whether or not you believe her. It doesn't matter if she's a nymph in real life or does not enjoy sex and fakes it pretty bad when she dances. It's still entertainment.

MaxFL
04-18-2003, 01:40 PM
I recently had a dance from a girl who later on in the evening told me that she has a husband. I remember to think immediately to how I would feel knowing my GF or wife is at a club doing LDs (I know it's a job for her, but still....). I know that not all the guys has my "conservative" view, but..... I would certainly not feel confortable with it. Considering that I firmly beleive in not doing to others what I don't want them to do to me, I find difficult to get LDs from girls I know to have husband. To make sure that the girl has a chance to make money and I have a good time, the best solution is not to know her status ;)