PDA

View Full Version : Favorite outfit to see fall to the floor...

sallylou
04-16-2003, 04:57 AM
Just curious...
What do you prefer see a dancer strip out of, or does it matter as long as it comes off? LOL
Something skimpy, a nice dress, a cute short/top outfit, lingerie, ect. ect.??
Is shedding layers better than just getting naked quickly?
Also, just wondering if you prefer a dancer's hair up or down?
Thanks!
Luv,
Amber

sol_de_pr2
04-16-2003, 05:21 AM
I'd rather see her dance naked right from the beginning :P. Sometimes it takes a bit too long to shed those layers, when all the guys want to see is flesh yummy. Hairstyle does not matter to me, really, as long as she's hot :P.

electric_head
04-16-2003, 10:19 AM
Oh yes! I'd have to say that lil black skin tight dress umh hum, yes that would be it. But leave the stockings and high heels on, please. ;)

lestat1
04-16-2003, 03:40 PM
What a question! Definitely hair down. As for clothes, I have so many favorites:

--Black stockings, garter belt, and strappy heels with babydoll style lingerie and a tiny choker necklace.

--Elaborate white lingerie set, something along the lines of "bride on her wedding night."

--Schoolgirl outfit: a short, red, plaid, pleated skirt with white top tied off exposing your stomach, no bra. Pig tails with ribbons, white ankle socks with black high heels or mary janes. Add in a lollipop and I'm in PP (Pervert's Paradise).

--A sexy cheerleader outfit. Not a real one, but something more along the lines of what Trashy Lingerie ( http://www.trashy.com ) might sell.

--A long flowing gown (they look nice when you twirl) or an LBD (little black dress), naked underneath, but take it off slowly. (a strap that falls off a shoulder here, a little leg there...it is a stripTEASE afterall!)

oh man I need to stop now....
-lestat1

Derek
07-19-2005, 08:05 AM
I like bikini girls, they drive me wild - I will buy 50% more dances if the dancer is in a bikini outfit and I can take her to a VIP booth and have her strip it off and then get to feel her . I also want to feel her awhile while she is still wearing it - the really sexy dancers know how to play this. SC Gals I fuck OTC I luv to give an extra $50 for bikini photo session then strip the bik off and fuck hell outta her (and I really will hump her fast and hard to).....One SC gal I have fucked like this $250 a session I have several CD Roms of her modeling bikinis for me LOL. In the past yr I have fucked her about 35 times. Every time it seems to get better.....she tells me I am making her into a nympho. Me go into a SC club and drop $500 on just dances when I can get dancer pussy like this - no fucking way!

amylynnej
07-19-2005, 11:11 PM
wow what a liar. LOL.

TxShooter
07-30-2005, 04:56 AM
I personally really like the longer gowns vs. the new Booty shorts trend. It leaves something to the imagination prior to the dance and looks much more elegant.

SportsWriter2
07-30-2005, 10:34 AM
wow what a liar. LOL.

Looks like Derek has been temporarily banned from his alternate reality. LOL.

amylynnej
07-30-2005, 04:42 PM
banning him probably allowed him to focus on his fryguy job at mickey d's

GeorgeBailey
07-31-2005, 07:45 AM
My preferences:

Dresses, mid to long.

Layers, definitely.

The hair up/down thing is dancer-specific, but if you made me choose I'd say down.

danhunt
07-31-2005, 07:52 AM
A loose, men's oxford button down shirt, unbuttoned down to the navel, with only a black satin t-back on underneath.

infra-red
07-31-2005, 04:08 PM
My fave outfit ever to see on a dancer was a straightjacket that she wiggled out of...pretty cool!