PDA

View Full Version : Cheer Me On !! Check Me Out !!

GoldCoastGirl
04-14-2003, 03:48 PM
:-) :D :-) :D :-) :D :-) :D :-)

** CHEER ME ON ** Check Me Out !

The Exotic Angels Competition - TUESDAY NIGHT 6th MAY 2003 !!! Heat 1 (which I will be appearing in) is at Rose N Crown (Cavill Mall, Surfers Paradise) from 9pm!!! $10 Entry Fee which is well worth it because you'll be very entertained :-) Lots of nakedness for that $10!

Exotic Angels Website: http://www.exoticangels.com.au

NOTE: I realise that this site is geared towards America and Canada however there are "International" members of this site to which this message might be relevant. Otherwise, check the Exotic Angels website for details of where the competition is happening near you (in Australia AND New Zealand).

PS...The only place that I will be sharing what it was like for me to enter my first ever professional strip competition (and this one is NOT rigged) is my Yahoo Club... I post a follow-up to this when I have submitted that Diary entry. :-)

electric_head
04-14-2003, 10:51 PM
Hey Van,
Hope you have a bonzer(sp?) time! Best of luck :) ;)

GoldCoastGirl
04-14-2003, 11:44 PM
I hope to have a "bonza" time as well even if I don't get anywhere it is something that I wanted to do since I saw last year's Rose N Crown heats and then the National Final.

I wanted to give it a go - I knew I would regret it if I didn't. ;D 8)

electric_head
04-15-2003, 07:35 AM
You go girl, let us know what happens.

devilkitty
04-15-2005, 01:36 PM
Good Luck Hot stuff!!!!

NVJosh
04-15-2005, 04:41 PM
Uh, DK...this was a 2003 contest. :noidea:

Malibu
04-20-2005, 04:04 AM
Lmfao!!!

Sh0t
04-20-2005, 01:07 PM
Delirium
Don't miss Dayton's FIRST EVER ANAL!
Packed with big-name stars and their even bigger sexual appetites, Dayton is insatiable as she charges through stud after stud in search of her oversexed alter-ego, Jewel. Pounding anal, deep blowjobs, hot bodies, the prettiest of pussies, all from Vivid's team of sex-hungry starlets! Awesome!
Delicious Dayton is being plagued by disturbing images. Are the "wanted" posters all over town for an outlaw, or for Dayton's alter ego, who's just as much a rebel? One thing's for sure... we're gonna have a helluva lot of fun finding out!

awesome