PDA

View Full Version : Does your ATF check up on you??

Joe12601
04-13-2003, 04:36 AM
The dilema:

Finding myself in the vicinity last week, I visited my weekend haunt on a tuesday. Then as Sat. rolls around I get the "So I hear you got a dance from XXX on tuesday??" ..This is a busy club..Who's taking notes?? I pleaded quilty..we laughed it off..Turned out it was another regular of hers trying to get "in". I'm amazed at how petty some regulars are...

electric_head
04-13-2003, 06:13 AM
It's a dog eat dog world!

SportsWriter2
04-14-2003, 08:53 AM
No kidding. Between clubs it's other regulars telling your ATF. Within a club, it's other dancers telling her. Hint: You can make this work for you. Example: I told a dancer to TM me at 12:40 and I'd TM back if I could make it in. That's when I'm having lunch with a dancer in another club. She sees it and says, "If you stay with me, I'll let you..." Let the game come to you.

yoda57us
04-14-2003, 11:52 AM
Have you guys forgotten we are dealing with women here??? They know, they just know.... ???

GoldCoastGirl
04-14-2003, 05:19 PM
I do check up on my regular however I also do it with customers who have already had a private dance... I always say "Good choice! Now that she's warmed you up... why not let me continue the fun?"

Whilst I might feel bummed that my regular is getting private dances off other dancers (within the club or not)... ultimately I know that if I'm doing my job right he'll be back. :-) So in the end I don't worry and make a joke of it as well.