PDA

View Full Version : Time is money...

electric_head
04-10-2003, 08:09 AM
I ran into my strip club going buddy today. We where planning ournext outting,and laughing about a dude we saw at the club. We sit at the pole,this guy is at the end of the stage. Everytime a lady would dance for him he would fumble around in his pockets for a buck. Well he must have had like twenty pockets and only one bill in each pocket,and the dancer would have to wait and wait on him. They would come back by us and roll their eyes. Remember time is money.

Chuck149
04-10-2003, 08:44 AM
Ahh the old "fumble for the money" trick. I've seen it many times. Very annoying. A lot of dancers won't fall it and move on.

Bridgette
04-12-2003, 01:32 AM
When a guy does that to me, I just smile, move on to the next guys who have their dollars out, and come back to him when he has his dollar out. The only time I don't do that is when it's REALLY early and there's only one guy at the stage. But that is fairly rare. Most times I have plenty of tippers on the stage so I just can't wait while some smartass fumbles for a dollar.

But the worst ones are those who pull out a dollar, smile from ear to ear as you dance in front of them, then when you come for the $1, they ask what they get for it! Hello! You just got it - a beautiful near-naked woman wiggling all sexy in front of you! That little trick always gets the 'loser hand' coupled with the 'walk away', followed by the 'zero attention' number from me. I just cannot be bothered with that kind of crap. ;D

Prester_John
04-12-2003, 03:30 PM
What about the jerkoffs who go "You have to work harder for my money"? I feel like kicking them in the teeth and say "Dude, its one effing measely dollar. It isnt a frickin' kruggerand. You are getting plenty for it".

They are typically the ones who leave after three hour having spent maybe 15 dollars.

PJ

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 03:49 PM
You guys should go to clubs in western Puerto Rico. Offstage lap dances for tips is the norm in these clubs. I usually take out the dollar and stick it in my pants or shirt pocket, then whip it out as soon as the dancer finishes lap dancing me. There are dudes, however, who take their everloving time taking out their wallet, then searching for a dollar, finally handing it over to the girl, who'd spent some 10 to 20 seconds with her g-string all streched out, waiting for her damn tip.

GoldCoastGirl
04-14-2003, 04:37 PM
This is one job where time is indeed money so it isn't in the dancer's best interest to hang around and wait for you to umm and arr or fumble for your tipping money and/or lap dance money.

The more customers realise this.. the better their strip club experience will be because the dancers will realise that they understand (hence not be offended and make sure their is no bad mouthing of you with the other dancers).

8)