PDA

View Full Version : Do you go to stripclubs looking for the "fant

03-27-2003, 02:47 PM
I was reading threads on the pink site, and I noticed that a lot of dancers talk about the "fantasy". (IE. "...oh it's all part of the fantasy") The reason I started going to stripclubs was to relax and enjoy the company of some beautiful women. I was never looking for a fantasy. There was a thread on this site titled "Why go to stripclubs" and I think most people didn't mention this "fantasy". Whenever I start to get to know a dancer and I start to get the feeling that she's just trying to "play" me, I start to resent the place. The thought has come to me that some dancers use this providing of a "fantasy" as an excuse to justify misleading a customer to get as much money from them as they can from them. Now, I'm not here to make a blanket statement saying all dancers are like that. They are not. The majority of them are great people and I still love going to stripclubs. I just wanted to ask, is there really this desire out there for this "fantasy"? Or is this something more created by the dancers? Because if they don't find me attractive or are interested in talking to me, I'd rather they not try to talk to me and pretend. I just want to see their naked asses dancing. :)

mr_punk
03-27-2003, 03:53 PM
this post looks familiar....anyway.... i took a look at that thread. personally, i never thought of a stripclub as a fantasy environment. in order to create a fantasy, it takes inspiration,imagination,and creativity. why waste so much energy? i much rather use my primitive reptilian hindbrain in a stripclub.

EvilCyn
03-27-2003, 11:01 PM
I think fantasy is a broad word to use..... Alot of Guys are bored and would rather enjoy the sites of pretty women while having a beer or two..
Some men yes, they are almost looking for that GFE fantasy experience with a dancer..I had one regular who came in every week to see me, would tell me, I don't want a relationship, just wanted to spend time with someone and walk away and paying for that was not a problem for him.....He knew it wasn't going outside the club, so there was no fantasy of me going home with him....He just enjoyed spending the afternoon with me every week....
Its all in what each guy makes it.....Some just want thier tits ass and beer to have a good time out with the guys...
Some want the GFE feeling, and some you become friends with, and they don't mind paying for it...
As you said, alot of it depends on how the girl treats you and makes you feel as you are spending the money......
When it comes to a regular, I let him decide how much he will spend.
I never push a regular, you don't have too...
Alot of girls loose out by thinking "He is here to see me, I'll take all he has"
So then yes they feel used.....
I like guys to feel relaxed and spend at thier will, in the end treating them like this will usually pay off in the end for me......

Chuck149
03-28-2003, 01:44 AM
Fantasy - the power or process of creating especially unrealistic or improbable mental images in response to psychological need <an object of fantasy>; also : a mental image or a series of mental images (as a daydream) so created <sexual fantasies of adolescence>

Everyone has his or her own psychological need. Whether it’s looking at naked women, talking to beautiful women, a GFE or sexual stimulation. It’s all “Fantasy”.

EvilCyn
03-28-2003, 03:01 AM
Merely Lurking, Just what I was talking about.... I have found the less pressure you put on a guy to spend, in thee end, he'll spend more..
If I do one dance for someone, it doesn't click for him, fine I move on and maybe the next girl is what he will like, and over all we didn't lose him out the door because he was pisssed off.....
We are here to Entertain, for whatever that means for each person...
If I take the time to let a customer relax, then I have an idea of what he is looking for.....

radiowinz
03-28-2003, 06:31 AM
When my AFT and I were first getting acquainted, I was on my second regular dance with her and she tried to talk me into doing a VIP with her. I said I'd love to, but I don't have enough money any more because of the $40.00 I just gave to you. She said if I give you back the $40.00 would you then have enough? I said yes and we did the $200.00 VIP. That was the smartest move she ever made because we've done about 60 VIP's since then.

electric_head
03-28-2003, 07:06 AM
Merely Lurking, Just what I was talking about.... I have found the less pressure you put on a guy to spend, in thee end, he'll spend more..
If I do one dance for someone, it doesn't click for him, fine I move on and maybe the next girl is what he will like, and over all we didn't lose him out the door because he was pisssed off.....
[/We are here to Entertain, for whatever that means for each person...]
If I take the time to let a customer relax, then I have an idea of what he is looking for..... Like the movies, you go to escape something.

03-28-2003, 03:48 PM
The underlying point I was making is that I don't need "fantasy" or "illusion" to simply enjoy the sights and sounds of a friendly naked lady. I can enjoy it for what it is. Kind of in line with mr_punk's reptilian brain comment.

Zabrina
03-28-2003, 11:30 PM
I would consider it a 'fantasy' because the customer is getting to spend time with a much better looking girl than he will ever likely experience in real life. It is a fantasy experience because we are being amiable and flirtacious to some beer gutted guys we would normally never talk to.

lol I'm not trying to be rude but really, where else can a 60 yr old man get a 20 something hot babe to convincingly seduce him? It's all a fantasy, an illusion....

sol_de_pr2
03-28-2003, 11:34 PM
lol I'm not trying to be rude but really, where else can a 60 yr old man get a 20 something hot babe to convincingly seduce him? It's all a fantasy, an illusion....Well, hon, if that 60 year old guy was an oil tycoon there would be no need to go to a strip club; he'll get all the young women he needs (kidding ;D).

Chuck149
03-28-2003, 11:39 PM
lol I'm not trying to be rude but really, where else can a 60 yr old man get a 20 something hot babe to convincingly seduce him? It's all a fantasy, an illusion....

Well put! As I've said many times before, it's all Fantasy.
I'm not 60 yet LOL but I really appreciate the attention ;D

McCain
03-31-2003, 03:08 AM
And, then there are those guys who are still really hot at 60, even if they aren't oil tycoons.

I'm sorry, but I doubt Sean Connery would be having much trouble picking up young hotties, even if he wasn't financially loaded and famous to boot.

McCain

McCain
04-06-2003, 04:35 AM
ML, be careful with generalizations.

Some of us really DO feel that most of our customers have been great people.

The sad truth of the matter is that I have met more really nice guys inside the walls of a strip-joint, than I have ever met outside of one. The really cocky, arrogant assholes are usually the ones who have the mentality that they're "too hot", "too good", or whatever to pay money to look at a woman, when they could go down to the mall and pick up for free a couple of teeny-boppers who are young and dumb and full of rum.

Yes, you get the occasional customer who is a jerk, but most customers ARE great people. Even the ones who don't spend their money on me.

McCain

04-06-2003, 09:13 AM
I like the fantasy element a good dancer can provide. I know I am no Tom Cruise or Donald Trump but it is fun to have Playboy types treat me like I am once in awhile ;D

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 12:27 PM
Well boys, I hate to be a bubble-burster, but in reality, almost everything that happens in a strip club is part of a fantasy. A strip club is a fantasty world. In the real world, beautiful scantil-clad women don't congregate in such numbers, and they certainly don't do the approaching because in the real world they would have guys begging to hang out with them. A lapdance is a fantasy act because it is ultimately designed to simulate a sexual act or some sort of foreplay, which wouldn't normally happen in the way it happens in a club. In the real world, women don't have to walk around flirting with every guy in the room, hoping for some action. And in the real world, it's usually NOT ok if you get a boner while dancing with a woman you met 5 minutes ago, and women certainly do not dance with you for the express purpose of giving you those tingly feelings 'like when you used to climb the rope in gym class'.

Even if most guys are simply going for some ordinary ogling, fondling, etc, it is STILL a fantasy act because women won't allow or encourage similar activity in the real world. I say, how can anyone NOT be going for the fantasy?

This is what I think is a large part of the problem with what's happened to this industry in recent years. There are too many clubs with too many girls doing the same thing, and too many more girls willing to do it when the economy goes south and they become unable to maintain the lifestyles they're accustomed to. Competition and greed has led to the proliferation of 'specials' and discounts designed to cater to the 'average' guy, rather than just catering to those who can truly afford it. Guys have gotten too used to the idea that so many women do / will do it, and they no longer think of it as something special. But believe me boys, it is STILL something special because even with more and more women trying to be strippers, there are still far more women who never can / never will, and the fact that the women with the ability and willingness to shed their clothes and become sex goddesses in public, and deal with everything that goes with it are still WAY in the minority.

So next time you catch yourself thinking it's not a fantasy, just head on down to the local bank or supermarket, take a good hard look at the women there and how good they look, how much effort they appear to make to look good, how they act around men and how willing they are to flirt with you, strip for you, and grind on Mr Happy. When you realize what a fantasy world the strip club is, go back and show the girls there your appreciation! :-*

doc-catfish
04-06-2003, 12:44 PM
Well boys, I hate to be a bubble-burster, but in reality, almost everything that happens in a strip club is part of a fantasy. A strip club is a fantasty world.
Sometimes I wish the outrageous prices for cover and drinks were a fantasy too! ;)

mr_punk
04-06-2003, 01:10 PM
and women certainly do not dance with you for the express purpose of giving you those tingly feelings 'like when you used to climb the rope in gym class'.

the only "tingly" feeling i had when climbing rope in gym class was from embarrassment, when my gym instructor yelled at me about the importance of wearing a jockstrap. sadistic bastard.

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 03:50 PM
That line I used was a quote from a movie, can't even remember the name of it or the two main characters, but 'schwing' was a favorite word they used and the characters were from a popular Saturday Night Live skit. What the hell was that movie??? One of the characters was played by Mike Myers and the other was, uh, who the hell is that actor??? Damn I suck at names! Aarrgg!! Someone help me out here!

Punk, don't play like you don't know the 'tingly' feeling I'm referring to ;D

lestat1
04-06-2003, 05:31 PM
That line I used was a quote from a movie, can't even remember the name of it or the two main characters, but 'schwing' was a favorite word they used and the characters were from a popular Saturday Night Live skit. What the hell was that movie??? One of the characters was played by Mike Myers and the other was, uh, who the hell is that actor??? Damn I suck at names! Aarrgg!! Someone help me out here!

Punk, don't play like you don't know the 'tingly' feeling I'm referring to ;D

Wayne's World:
http://us.imdb.com/Title?0105793

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 05:39 PM
Well if only it were really that clinical! LOL! If it were just a matter of us walking up in a line, you picking which one(s) you like and paying us to strip and rub all over you, then I might agree with what you say. But it's just not that simple is it? We pretend to like all the stupid jokes and comments, etc etc etc, and pretend to be so turned on, and pretend to like when you grab us inappropriately, and to be incredibly interested in what your job is, pretend pretend pretend. If we don't do all that pretending, you don't like us, and we don't make any money. Of course you thinking it's all real is exactly what keeps you coming back and giving us your money, so you just go right ahead and keep on thinking that ML. ;D

Yes there are men I meet at work that I really do like, that I really do have a good time with, but in REALITY the only place I will ever see them is at work, and the only place I would ever want to socialize with most of them is at work, and it's the same for all of us dancers. Guys walk into a strip club and walk into a fantasy world. Plain and simple. The fact that you can really see and feel the people in that world doesn't make it anymore real - it just makes it a better fantasy, and therefore, easier to sell and make customers believe!

Just like when some guy behaves like a jerk, I just sprinkle him with my fantasy pixie dust and turn him into a dribbling idiot, complete with credit card ready. I think the point is that you can't take anything that happens in a strip too seriously, it's just for fun and it's meant to be left that way. Now excuse me while I float away on my fantasy pixie dust! ;D

Chuck149
04-06-2003, 10:49 PM
That's what I'm saying, we are paying you to act like you wan't to be there, whether you actually do or not. It is a service for which you are paid, which is real. If you don't do a good job, we will pay for somebody that performs this service better than you. Not a fantasy, a real authentic business transaction.

Give it up, we are not paying for a service. A waiter provides a service, a car wash attendant provides a service, a McDonalds clerk provides a service and so on and so on and ...

The ladies are ACTING, don't you get it ML they DON'T LIKE YOU they are acting and acting is "Fantasy"

GAWD we are splitting "pubic" hairs here >:(

sol_de_pr2
04-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Just like when some guy behaves like a jerk, I just sprinkle him with my fantasy pixie dust and turn him into a dribbling idiot, complete with credit card ready. I think the point is that you can't take anything that happens in a strip too seriously, it's just for fun and it's meant to be left that way. Now excuse me while I float away on my fantasy pixie dust! ;DOMG, Bridgette, hope these guys turn into real fairies so that they stop going to the club and leave you and the other dancers with us real gentlemen ;D.

Bridgette
04-12-2003, 11:20 AM
Right on Chuck! I'm not really trying to split hairs, just trying to make the point that it is really all just for fun, and that it shouldn't be taken too seriously - by either party. There are reasons why so many guys don't want to think we have SO's or are otherwise unattached, or don't want to know anything tooooo personal about us - it would ruin the fun (fantasy) for them.

Carlos, yes sometimes I'd like to be able to really turn them into fairies, because that would make it so much easier for the rest of us to just have fun! Hehe, maybe there should be a screening process at the door. 'Are you here to play nice, have fun and tip the ladies? No? Well better skeedaddle then! Next! Are you, sir, going to play nice if we let you in? Yes? Are you gonna tip the ladies for the fun they provide you with? Yes? Ok, step right through!' Hehehe, I could sure get a kick out of being a doorperson like this! ;D

electric_head
04-12-2003, 11:30 AM
LOL B,
Raise your right hand and repeat after me-I will play pretty,have fun,fun,fun and tip. Oh yeah and only play Led Zeppelin at high db levels :D

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 11:41 AM
I think you won't get your wish to have Led Zep played, at least not when it's Bridgette onstage ;D

electric_head
04-13-2003, 12:33 AM
Hey Carlos,
You mean if we cranked some "I can't quit you baby" she would'nt rock our worlds? Maybe some Blink 182...

sol_de_pr2
04-13-2003, 01:22 AM
Well, I think she'd rather dance to "Cry Me a River" >:( ;D

Bridgette
04-13-2003, 10:11 AM
I do like that song sometimes - has a really good nasty beat! Bump and grind, bump and grind. But I think we're getting a little off-topic here....yes you guys better solemnly swear to have fun when you go to the club because otherwise we might have to kick you out! No sully faces allowed! And be sure you're fantasizing like crazy when you see me bumpin' around on stage ;D

sol_de_pr2
04-13-2003, 12:16 PM
Well, I thought I had a post on those two BIGGER reasons at this very spot but it was removed, huh? What about some humor here? Why was it removed?

sol_de_pr2
04-13-2003, 12:20 PM

Punk, don't play like you don't know the 'tingly' feeling I'm referring to ;DWas it "Wayne's World" with Dana Carvey, Bridgette. I'm not an avid American TV viewer but I think it was that movie with that other actor.