PDA

View Full Version : Re: What do you wear to a strip club?

money
04-05-2003, 10:41 PM
Yes I put alot of thoughts into it! I do not want to wear nice clothes to come home smelling like smoke! So I wear just jeans and depending on the time of year, a t-shirt or sweat shirt. The clubs I go to, you come out smelling horrible!

Chuck149
04-05-2003, 11:22 PM
First, I always make sure that I’m clean. I have buddies who will go directly from the golf course to the strip club and get dances. I will do that occasionally but never get dances, I just can’t do it. I have to shower first. I always have breath strips with me, not just for me but I’ve run across some ladies with “Buffalo Breath”.
I usually wear a pair of soft casual pants and a buttoned casual shirt or a collared golf shirt. I had a lady comment just the other night that my pants felt soooo soft as she ground harder and harder, hehehe
If I wear shorts, it is never sans-underwear, boxer briefs here. Unlike some guys, I dress for appearance and comfort, not for action.

electric_head
04-05-2003, 11:47 PM
Man it's getting very close to time to go to the club again. I can feel it :) Shower, a little smelly stuff, and jeans with a button down or henley. I leave the undies in the drawer. Comfort all the way.

Chuck149
04-05-2003, 11:50 PM
Jeans and no underwear ??? OUCH :( How comfortable can that be :o

Prester_John
04-05-2003, 11:57 PM
I've never gone to a SC without showering first (and brushing my teeth and putting on deodorant etc). I like being clean in general, so its not like I have to go out of my way to be clean for a club. I hate cologne, so I dont wear it.

My SC attire is the same attire I wear all the time - clean jeans and a clean T-shirt. Thats the kinda guy I am - no frills ;D. In warmer weather I wear shorts, usually jean-shorts, but not always. I have also never ever gone without underwear. Call me a bit naive in this area, but I didnt even know it was a practice to go to a SC sans undies until I got to this site a little while ago. Whatever floats your boat, but its not for me. If there are any "benefits" to not wearing underwear, well, I'm not looking for them, so its irrelevent to me.

I was told once by a dancer to wear sweatpants the next time I came into her club, but since I'm not confortable in them, I didnt. She didnt seem to mind that I didnt, either, once I explained I didnt like wearing it.

I do have one quirk. My most of the t-shirts that I wear are black. Being a bartender I get TONS of promotional t-shirts from various liquor companies. A lot of these are black in color, with whatever logo somewhere small on it (I've got a realy cool balck and yellow Bicardi Limon long sleeve t-shirt that I wear in the winter time). I think I look better in black, so thats what I wear to a SC. A little bit of vanity, sure, but I'm human, after all.

PJ

electric_head
04-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Try it you'll like it ;) No, it's not for everyone but it makes me feel sexy ;D

aggieed
04-06-2003, 02:10 AM
I would say that for about my first 18 months as a GC customer, I always went in dressed nicely with nice slacks and a nice shirt. My favorite club happens to be near a tire store, and one day, when I was getting new tires on my truck, I ventured over to the club in a t-shirt and shorts. Wow!!! :o

I was hooked on shorts for much the same reason that ML is. So that's my wardrobe now: t-shirt and shorts. I still get "dressed up" on occasion, though.

sol_de_pr2
04-06-2003, 04:49 AM
Depends on the mood and the place. At Divas it's either jeans and a nice shirt or trousers and a nice shirt with the appropiate shoes. Elsewhere it's jeans and a shirt/polo. I also shower up beforehand because I sweat a lot and I wouldn't want the dancers to puke when lap dancing me ;D.

04-06-2003, 09:00 AM
I go to clubs just after work or when I am on business trips so I am in my suit and tie most of the time. Otherwise I am in casual pants and a golf shirts. As I mentioned before I am not into the full contact dances but I have read and/or heard many a dancer say they wish customers would not wear jeans for grind style dances as the jeans are very hard on their skin not to mention the pain a zipper would cause :o
I always make sure I am smelling and looking good before entering a club, or anywhere in public for that matter.

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 12:43 PM
I'd just like to offer one piece of advice here. Although most guys I see (and most of you here, of course) tend to be conscious of their bodily cleanliness and smell when they go to the club, I sometimes have to step back when dancing for some guys because of a certain FOUL odor eminating from the crotch area. It is a sort of musty, sour, rotting smell that can only be attributed to poor penis-washing, so guys, please, be sure you wash that crotch and penis (taking special care if you're uncircumcised) because, just like pussy, poorly cleaned penis can be VERY stinky! Even though we may not be going into your pants, we can smell it just by doing a dance and getting close to do that lip-licking-next-to-your-crotch-area thing, and if we get a whiff of rank penis when we start to get close, it will DEFINITELY make us think twice about doing it again.

doc-catfish
04-07-2003, 04:31 PM
I have a supersoft pullover that gets me a compliment more often than not. So I tend to keep wearing it. Other than that, soft pants or dockers, because of the complaints from these forums that dancers have had about jeans.
Those fleece pullovers are terrific as a lot of dancers enjoy rubbing against them. I've gotten a few compliments when wearing those too. They put a little cushion between the dancer and uncomfortable objects like belt buckles and pocket change. They're also helpful when club management decides to go overboard with the air conditioning.

I know some of the gals aren't too fond of jeans, but what constitutes as "upscale" where I live would be considered a dive in a lot of places, and I don't want to get my nice dress pants smelling like they've been in a smokehouse. If I have a pair of soft fabric non-jeans, I'll try to wear them, but otherwise jeans (nice clean jeans) will work. I try to avoid wearing a belt because a few dancers have inquired about snagging against the buckle.

Absolute no-no's for me would be sweatpants, any thin fabric, shorts, and t-shirts. I hate the smell of most colognes, so I use it sporadically, and will lay off it entirely if my sinuses are bugging me. Some deodorant and a nice hot shower will make me smell fresh enough.

sol_de_pr2
04-08-2003, 07:10 AM
be sure you wash that crotch and penis (taking special care if you're uncircumcised) because, just like pussy, poorly cleaned penis can be VERY stinky! Why must we take special care when we're uncircumcised ??? ;D

vivalv2001
04-08-2003, 08:21 AM
Wear a button down shirt. Nothing like a little nipple to nipple contact....

VivaLV

RealGuy
04-09-2003, 05:29 PM
Jeans, nice shirt, dress shoes and BREATH MINTS!!!! Don't forget breath mints, they are a fun conversation starter. Plus RG does not like smoke breath on the ladies. RG

McCain
04-10-2003, 01:45 AM
I'd have to say I always like the jeans with a henley and the dockers with a pullover. Never was big on buttondowns, because my hair was normally curly while working, and it sucks to get your curls caught on a button.

McCain

yoda57us
04-10-2003, 01:23 PM
Dockers, A shirt with buttons (how else can the girls unbutton it?!) and a little cologne and breath mints. No cell phones, keys or sharp objects in the pockets either.

Bridgette
04-12-2003, 11:12 AM
Why must we take special care when we're uncircumcised ??? ;D

Because the extra skin creates a 'pocket' where all manner of things can grow and become very smelly very fast! The number of men who don't seem to understand the need to pull that skin back and wash in there just amazes me!

Sorry for the ogry details guys, but this is a major concern if you want a girl to not be grossed out by dancing (...or otherwise getting...) nearby!

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 11:37 AM
Because the extra skin creates a 'pocket' where all manner of things can grow and become very smelly very fast! The number of men who don't seem to understand the need to pull that skin back and wash in there just amazes me!

Sorry for the ogry details guys, but this is a major concern if you want a girl to not be grossed out by dancing (...or otherwise getting...) nearby!Oh, man, do I clean myself there! Geez, "it" hasn't fallen off yet, y'know ;). I sweat like mad so I, of all people, can tell if "it" and I both stink ;D

aggieed
04-12-2003, 03:52 PM
TMI...too much info! :o

Chuck149
04-13-2003, 12:07 AM
At first I thought Carlos and Bridgette were getting off topic. But I guess if you have foreskin, you gotta wear it LOL and you gotta keep it clean.
But your right TMI

sol_de_pr2
04-13-2003, 01:24 AM
Sorry, Chuck, I had my reputation at stake so I defended myself ;D