PDA

View Full Version : Hair color

electric_head
04-12-2003, 05:13 AM
Hey Gang, what is your favorite hair color?
Blonde
Brunette
Redhead
Other

Chuck149
04-12-2003, 05:34 AM
I love a gorgeous Brunette with that girl next door look and great sense of humor or wait a minute maybe a sexy Blonde with an angelic face and long legs that go all the way up to her beautiful ass.
Oh, on the other hand, maybe a sexy Redhead with a great ass and voluptuous boobs.

HELL, I LOVE THEM ALL :)

Well maybe not all, I saw a dancer with green & blue hair once, she did nothing for me :( LOL

doc-catfish
04-12-2003, 08:32 AM
I won't admit to it being a preference, but strangely ALL of my ATF's have been blondes (all but one a dirty blonde). I'm not sure if its coincidental or something in my brain that I won't admit to.

That point taken, there's some brunettes and redheads (as well as some blondes) on the pink site that I could definitely blow a weeks wages on.

04-12-2003, 08:48 AM
I am a very fair skinned dancer, and blonde naturally, I lightnen it as well just a bit. I seem to do best blonde and I also like my hair short. It really makes me stand out so I don't look like every other stereotypical stripper. I think a cute short hairstyle is great but you have to be confident enough to wear short hair. I get alot of compliments from guys, and I am one of three in my club to have short hair. So I think it works to my advantage. I like to be different. Any girl can slap one of those fake ponytails on and wear a bikini. One of the funniest things I've seen was this dancer on stage who was flipping her head around to metal music and her wig went flying off!!

One question I have for you guys is about the girls who wear wigs. The ones that are obviously fake hair, do you guys dig that or laugh? Personally I think some of these girls look like they entered the witness protection program!

Chuck149
04-12-2003, 09:00 AM
Actually, I never saw a dancer with a wig. If any of them did have one on, it must have been good because I couldn't tell. LOL But if I noticed that a lady was wearing a wig, it would turn me off.

I love beautiful natural hair. Dyed hair is OK but no wigs for me.

electric_head
04-12-2003, 10:46 AM
Hi Jillian,
Keep the wigs at home, long live metal music ;)
My ATF has long(all the way to her ass) red hair,very nice.

sol_de_pr2
04-12-2003, 11:54 AM
I love redheads and brunettes. I don't mind blondes, as long as it's real. Please, no wigs girls, even if you're all bald :D.

Prester_John
04-12-2003, 03:45 PM
I have no preference for hair color, and have seen very very beautiful woman of every type of natural hair color. I do, however, have a weakness for long, flowing hair. That really catches my eye, irregardless of color. Its never THE criteria for my thinking a woman is beautiful - but it is a welcomed bonus whenever it occurs.

On the day Hell freezes over and I get married again, I would like to think it would be to a woman with a great head of long hair. Of course, added to my long hair, we would have to deal with the constant problem of clogged shower drains :-D

PJ

aggieed
04-12-2003, 04:00 PM
Obviously I melt over redheads, but I certainly don't discriminate against other hair colors.

As far as wigs go, they have to "look" right in order for them to work. There's one dancer I know that wears several different types of wigs depending on her mood, and they ALL look great on her...at least the ones I've seen.

jonbecker03
09-07-2004, 02:48 PM
Brunettes beat blondes ANY day of the week!! Dark brown hair really turns me ON!!

SeppeSai
09-12-2004, 01:11 PM
At my regular club, almost all the girls I like, as well as my ATF there, are dark-haired. At the club down by my work, which I visit every so often, the two girls I like(and the bartender I drool over) are blondes.

Funny how that works.

Hound
10-03-2004, 06:04 PM
Long and Blonde.

RedZ28
11-14-2004, 10:15 AM
Generally long and blonde.
Long light brown hair as well.
An occasional reddish blonde or redhead too.

VADEN
11-14-2004, 12:25 PM
I have seen beautiful women in blonde, brunette, red....

I guess I like blondes the best though.

Just the other day, I colored my hair from blonde to dark brown. It took me a day to get used to it. I love it! Everyone tells me how beautiful the color is on me. It's a chocolate hazelnut color.....;)

Casual Observer
11-17-2004, 08:01 PM
As long as it's healthy, I don't care about the color, though I do admit a weakne$$ for dark haired beauties, with a mild preference for longer hair over short.