PDA

View Full Version : Is 18 too young???

Pages : [1] 2

Jayln
04-09-2003, 11:43 AM
Hi guys...I am a new dancer in the Detroit area, and you have likely gathered this from my post, but I'm 18 years old.

Would such an age deter you from buying dances?

I have a lot of customers who seem somewhat uncomfortable about the fact that I am so young. Many guys make comments about having children twice my age or joke about feeling like a pedophile.

On the other hand, some customers are intrigued by my age. I am by far the youngest dancer at my club, since it's an upscale gown club and most of the dancers are very experienced, so I suppose being the "baby" is a novelty.

What do you think?
Any opinions would be appreciated.

electric_head
04-09-2003, 11:53 AM
Hey Jayln,
I tend too like the younger ladies. Last time at the club a new dancer sat with me we were talking and got to ages well I said you look 25 tops (she did) she said i'm 33 years old then we started argueing well anyway I like the younger ladies myself.

yoda57us
04-09-2003, 11:56 AM
My personal preference is older dancers but I've known many your age that did very well. You may not want to start a conversation with a customer by telling him you are 18 - especially an older guy.

sol_de_pr2
04-09-2003, 11:56 AM
I think the quality of the dancer is important, so when a dancer is very young it can make a difference. But if the lack of experience is compensated by personality, age may not be a factor, after all. The important thing is that the age difference should not be brought about as a conversation theme. A client should treat a dancer as a person, regardless of age. Any client who feels uneasy around a very young dancer will more than likely not seek her and therefore go with another who's closer to his age. Of course, the younger clients will most certainly relate to the very young dancer due to the age proximity. Those guys who make comments about their own children or feeling like pedophiles are uncomfortable around very young dancers, yes, but are also quite insecure. I wouldn't mind having a dance with you, simply because you're probably just as old as some dancers I've seen and had dances with here in Puerto Rico.

lestat1
04-09-2003, 01:20 PM
I say go for it: wear the schoolgirl outfit complete with lollipop and call every customer "daddy" as you ask for a tip and a spanking for being such a "naughty girl."

...but then I'm 24 and don't have any issues with you being "only" 18. Plus, you're only young once so you may as well milk the look for all the money you can while you can.

-lestatdl1
p.s. I hope the slightly facetious tone came through, but anyway, I'd buy dances from an 18 year-old.

money
04-09-2003, 01:55 PM
Shit, 18 years old would be the perfect fantasy! Having a good time with a barely legal teenager! You gotta love strip clubs!

mr_punk
04-09-2003, 02:34 PM
I have a lot of customers who seem somewhat uncomfortable about the fact that I am so young. Many guys make comments about having children twice my age or joke about feeling like a pedophile.

did someone say young'uns? you know,jaylin. you could probably avoid making them uncomfortable by just heading straight to customers like myself. just look for guys who wear wrinkled raincoats (no matter what the season),fogged up bifocals and tend to breath quite heavily.

RealGuy
04-09-2003, 05:24 PM
Nope, used to go to strip clubs when I was 18! Thier are a lot of guys in the clubs of all different ages who are looking for women of all different ages. By the way I tend to look for attitude and poise. If the girl walks up to me and smacks my foot down if it is crossed and sits in my lap. That is the attitude I like, then I know it is fun time. <I;ll pick up a drink for her and chat>. So it is about energy, attitude and confidence. Age is just a number! RG

McCain
04-10-2003, 01:13 AM
I don't know about all the guys here, but I started out a week past my 18th birthday. My advice, based on what I experienced, is to work that "barely legal" vibe - it's a friggin' goldmine just waiting to be exploited. I cannot count the number of guys who flocked to me when I started out, because I looked "young" and "innocent" and "sweet" and ad nauseum. Especially when the DJs slid in some sly little comment about me being the "baby girl" of the club.... I cannot imagine any reason at all why you wouldn't be able to make it work to your advantage as well!

McCain

SportsWriter2
04-10-2003, 01:59 AM
McCain is on the money. Overall, the young and innocent look is a big advantage. I know dancers who look like prep school cheerleaders, but they're in school and on track, so guys feel comfortable with them.

doc-catfish
04-10-2003, 02:46 AM
Its always my perception that age is merely a number. My most beloved of ATF's was only 20 when I met her, but until she told me I thought that she was more like 23-25 (must have been the makeup and the fact that she danced very well).

If I've had some problems with under-21 dancers its that in a lot of them that I've seen really don't dance that good compared to their older and wiser co-workers. Of course, there are always exceptions.

I've probably had several barely legal girls on my lap, and haven't really bothered to ask. That "lolita" fantasy just isn't a particular fascination of mine. As long as she's cute, friendly and knows how to entertain, she's alright in my book.

Prester_John
04-10-2003, 02:55 AM
Jayln -

also something to remember, that if you are 18 and in club that doesnt serve alcolohol, you have the potential for a lot of clientele to be within the same age range as you. A guy who is 24 probably wouldnt have any qualms about getting a dance from an 18 year old-looking dancer, like possibly a 45 year old would.

Me - I dont ask age. I feel thats prying. Its the same as asking if you are married, your real name etc etc etc. - all absolutely none of my business. I've had dancer with 45 year old-looking women, and with some who look like they just hit 20. Its the dancer, not the age. None appealed to any fetish aspect - all appealed to something more substantial.

PJ

Chuck149
04-10-2003, 04:35 AM
If I've had some problems with under-21 dancers its that in a lot of them that I've seen really don't dance that good compared to their older and wiser co-workers. Of course, there are always exceptions.

I was at a club the other night and had the occasion to see a young girl (had to be 18yo ) dance on stage for the first time. I saw her and an experienced dancer standing outside the dressing room. "Ok, your ready" said the experienced dancer as she was re-arranging the young girls hair "now go get um" with a little pat on the ass. I knew I was in for a treat.
I went to the stage and on came the little girl. Her eyes were as big as saucers and she had that “deer in the headlights” look. She danced like “Bambie on ice” her longs legs going every which way LOL
She managed to get over to me, though I don’t know how and began to gyrate; as one of the people I was with said “she looked like she was mixing brownies.” She danced in front of me for a minute and then she leaned over so I could tip her. I told her she was doing fine but was a little unsteady on her shoes. She smiled rather timidly and said “Ya I’m not used to these 6 inch heels”. I told her to just get down on the floor and do a sexy crawl before she hurt herself. LOL she did and was great. Well I tipped her; she thanked me and crawled away.
Ah! 18 year olds, give me the sexy experienced dancers any day.

money
04-10-2003, 04:46 AM
Ummm Amber, are you a male or female??

Jayln
04-10-2003, 05:41 AM
Wow....lots of responses.....and a differing consensus.

I think I may try to work the age to my advantage because most people are genuinely surprised when I say I am 18. They usually guess 20 or 21, but I'll bet it's due to the makeup and costumes. I can dance pretty well, so people are also very surprised I have only been at this job three weeks. I've picked up the floor moves and a couple pole tricks from other girls, so that helps me avoid the wretchedly inelegant "Bambi on ice" effect that Chuck mentioned. LOL...I thank God that I have a natural rhythm!! And I also wore those damn six-inch heels around my apartment for weeks! :)

And I guess for the guys that are weirded out by my youth....well to each their own. Or maybe they can catch me on a different night, as I can make myself look 15 or 25 depending on my makeup.

Prester John...unfortunately my club is topless and frequented my older business types, so dancing for guys my own age is somewhat not in the range of possibility. It is a rare 24 year-old indeed that comes to my club. It's upscale and attracts the business clientele.
I like the older men though because they can usually have an engaging conversation.

Well, tomorrow at work I will have to wear a baby pink outfit, tie my hair up in a bouncy ponytail, put on some cherry lip gloss and play the role of the innocent schoolgirl sex kitten!!! :)

~Jayln

Chuck149
04-10-2003, 05:48 AM
I know how Amber feels about 18 yo dancers with no experience. Actually she was with me to witness that poor young girl's first dance. I was lucky enough to meet her in the club that night and learned that she was there to see if she wanted to dance at that particular club. Yes guys, Amber is female and quite the female she is. A little older than 18 though, but I won’t disclose exactly how old she is. A real gentleman never reveals a ladies age LOL. She was very kind to the girl as well, tipped her and gave her words of encouragement.

Amber has a good point; age makes no difference as long as a lady is graceful and sensual in her dancing.

Actually I’m hoping to be at the club when Amber does her “first dance” LOL I’m sure she’ll be great.

RealGuy
04-12-2003, 07:56 AM
Man do I want to party with Amber now. I have no doubt that she can pick out the really fun girls at the club. But she brings up the main thing for me. Can the dancer set in motion the fantasy, keep things hot and keep it going!!

Yes I know my 50 post doesn't make since now that I see how the counter works. Just for the record I'm on my mid thirties. The other day while out walking the streets of LA, I saw to young girls drive up to the "Standard" and park in the middle of the sidewalk , get out hand the valet 20 bucks, and walk in. They were both 18 years of age wearing short skirts and mid riff shirts, heading for a room party. They got my attention cause they were happy and laughing and having a good time. So even young energy works. RG

SportsWriter2
04-12-2003, 08:32 AM
I recently met a "Bambi on ice" dancer, 18, when she started. On stage she looked at me and said "Am I clueless?" I said "uh huh" and took her to the lapdance area anyway.... Most guys would have given up on her after one song, but I stayed and we talked about what would work within her limits. She was a gymnast and former cheerleader, so I suggested that she take off her shoes. Four songs later she was my top ten list.... If you see an inexperienced dancer you like, help her out. The next day she sent a very thoughtful e-mail thanking me for caring about her as a person.

Raven Lee
06-28-2004, 05:46 PM
A little advise for you , Dont start out with your age I have danced for 18yrs. now always st by names and shaking hands, and how are you? best for all ages..... enjoy your time dancing it can be a great time and fun job..best wishes

Casual Observer
06-30-2004, 08:02 PM
Don&#039;t make your age an issue.

Make your talent and attitude the focal points, and you will succeed admirably.

Two cents.

SportsWriter2
07-02-2004, 08:33 AM
My favorite age lie:

Cute dancer hugging me and confiding her secret: "I tell everyone I&#039;m 20. You&#039;re the ooonly one who knows I&#039;m 18."

I found out later that she was 17 with a fake ID. :-\

A.n.a.l.a.
07-03-2004, 03:17 AM
it depends on the maturity level of the 18-year-old. like me, i didn&#039;t even consider dancing at 18 cause i was too sheltered and immature then...

BigRed1970
07-04-2004, 07:08 AM
you should have no problem. even us older guys (I&#039;m 33) have fantasys about nailing a hot teen. you can play of that.... and some of us like our woman like we like our xmas pressents. Right at the "open on date" ;D

sweetstacee69
07-05-2004, 01:00 PM
hey im 18 and i start daning tommorw actually, i have never dance and im just wondering if there is anyone that can help me get over my fear of being scared and, to do some cool pole tricks...i need some cash and i would love to be a godd enterianner, please respond! thanks!

BigRed1970
07-05-2004, 02:43 PM
hey im 18 and i start daning tommorw actually, i have never dance and im just wondering if there is anyone that can help me get over my fear of being scared and, to do some cool pole tricks...i need some cash and i would love to be a godd enterianner, please respond! thanks!
I am glad that you have chosen to show your beauty with all of us, but for any dancer that is starting at your age.... I need to warn you, (as the older dancers here will most asuradly) be carfull. you are entering a very liquid and free world... and while you can really enjoy yourself and make good money, there are also jerks just waiting to take advantage of you (both dancers and clubbers.) the best advice I can give is to be carefull. if you know a dancer already you can rely on, so much the better, but my first advice is Do NOT DRINK.... first of all since you are under 21 this could cost you your job, also more importaintly. it impares your judgement.... and you need that. also if your instincts warn you about a guy, follow them.... missing a potentual good tip is better that, well what else can happen... just be carefull. and good luck...

parsnip1965
07-07-2004, 10:36 PM
It&#039;s fine and fun being 18! Don&#039;t hide it. Just don&#039;t call me "daddy," even if I look like your daddy - it makes me think of my daughter, which I&#039;d rather not.

Also, if you are a very inexperiened dancer, the customer may not enjoy it much. I was a lap dance "devirginizer" once - a very awkward and confused girl started her first shift on the first dancing day of her life. I thought it would be kinda cute if I was her first customer ever. Boy was she terrible. She didn&#039;t know how to dance, make contact, tease, or do anything else really, but she was nice and sincere, and I gave her a tip and a &#039;good luck." Well, I guess you&#039;re more experienced and sexy than her or you wouldn&#039;t be asking these questions. cheers, parsnip1965

sgtjohnny
07-24-2004, 12:04 AM
fine with me

Dain
09-30-2004, 11:15 PM
Eighteen is great! You&#039;re young enough to juice up when you get turned on by a guy--and that is the best turn-on by a guy.

Katrine
10-01-2004, 03:47 PM
Yes Yes Yes

I guess this thread is pretty old, but I firmly believe that a dancer should be 21.

Obviously you men have different goals then we strippers do, so of course you will encourage a young girl to strip....

Its the 18 year old girls who are always getting illegally wasted, then fingered by some nasty ass raincoater in the dark corner...

Shame on you. Bleh!

mr_punk
10-01-2004, 08:02 PM
I guess this thread is pretty old, but I firmly believe that a dancer should be 21.why? can&#039;t a stripper be just as flaky at 21 as she was at 18.

Its the 18 year old girls who are always getting illegally wasted, then fingered by some nasty ass raincoater in the dark corner...and that never happens to a 21 y.o. legally drunk stripper? the only difference is that the 21 y.o. may have enough sense to ask for money.

Shame on you. Bleh!that only works on people who have a sense of shame, Kat. ;)

TimeTwist
10-03-2004, 09:10 AM
As long as the dancer is of legal age, I don&#039;t have a problem. How good she looks, how well she dances on stage, her attidude and how good her private shows are determines whether she gets repeat business. Her looks, stage presense and attitude determine whether I get a private dance.

While it is generally true that the younger dancers are often not as good at private dances as an older dancer, they have to start some time, and I knew a few dancers who didn&#039;t start until they were well into their 20&#039;s, and didn&#039;t dance any better than the new 18 year old dancer.

Some dancers are just plain natural, and do exceptionally well their first day. Even when you can tell she is extremely nervous.

An 18 year old dancer often has an advantage over older dancers. Many men seem to get off on getting dances from "virginal" woman. One dancer looked like she was only 16 and seemed to have an endless line of men waiting for a dance.

Some men go for young looking dancers, while others go for more experienced looking dancers. Its whatever fantasy that gets the guy off.

Lo Bok
10-13-2004, 10:11 AM
I was shocked when my Current Fav admitted that it was her 19th birthday- she had told me it would be her 23rd. It became clear why she didn't know some of the musical artists I mentioned, was fairly clueless regarding politics, and really didn't talk about much other than sex and dancing. I did back off a bit when I found out, but she ended up being so sexy that I preferred her to the older, jaded types. Sometimes you just have to close your eyes and enjoy the music.

TiNi
10-27-2004, 12:51 AM
If your mature I see no problem

merely_lurking
11-04-2004, 02:47 PM
I would say that 18 is the ideal stripper age. It's pretty much all downhill after that.

devilkitty
11-07-2004, 11:49 PM
18 is to your advantage- more time to make money. Just dont be uncomfortable with yourself, and part of who you are is your age. so work with what you have.

RedZ28
11-14-2004, 10:19 AM
If you look good, dance whether you're 18 or 30.

strippersforever
11-29-2004, 07:17 PM
Every girl starts for a first time at some age. Eighteen year old girls are wonderful to look at as they so fresh and sexy. I am 44 and like women of all ages but eighteen year old strippers are so wonderful. Give them a break. They are willing to expose themselves for your pleasure and enjoyment so sit back and enjoy it.

LinneaBee86
12-05-2004, 06:05 PM
Im 18, and really happy to see this thread up as I have been wondering the same thing. At 18 you arent fully as womanly in your body as you will be at like 23-25. I think there is a huge difference in girls that are that age and girls my own age. But should I say Im older if asked.. I mean a little older? or Im getting the idea you think I should play the 18 thing...

SportsWriter2
12-05-2004, 08:53 PM
LB, you should be honest about your age in years. Customers connect with dancers who are Caring, Responsible, Informed and Bright (CRIB). Having those qualities makes age irrelevant.

Swedish boys your age have military service, so this is your year to make money and get ready for college. If you have a career plan, talk about it with customers. Some of them will become good friends and mentors.

I like your club's training program. I've been to clubs in Stockholm, but not yours. Maybe next time. :)

I used to have a favorite dancer who loved ABBA's Dancing Queen. When I explained that it was written for Queen Sylvia's wedding, she started crying. I remember her saying, "That is so BEAUTIFUL." ::)

I live in Rhode Island. You know Rhode Island sauce, right? You can always write in Swedish if you can't find the right English phrase. Sander8son or I will translate it.

sander8son
12-06-2004, 08:20 PM
LOL, sporty, the average swede's english is far superior to either of our swedish. and you can tell by reading her post that she speaks better ENGLISH than me. but thanks for mentioning me. you know im an attention whore

Lolita86
12-06-2004, 08:58 PM
If you're 18 and you look that age or younger, I recommend using it to your advantage. Wear schoolgirl outfits, put your hair in pigtails with ribbons, and talk in a young voice and dont wear too much makeup. Make the customers feel like you're the hot teen babysitter that looks after their kids. Alot of men fantisize about young girls... check out www.childsupermodels.com and you'll see what I mean.
I look about 14 and I make sooo much money. It's a bit sick actually because I really dont look like a woman at all. Good luck!

violet st. claire
12-10-2004, 03:50 AM
does anyone think that NOT playing up the school girl look when you're very young could be a good idea? my best friend at the club just turned 19 two weeks ago. she's very petite (5'2" in her flat feet) with tiny breasts and small bones. she wears thigh high black vinyl boots, dark, smoldery make-up, just fucked bed head hair, and edgy, all-but-trashy outfits. she looks like humbert humbert's worst/best nightmare, and she banks because of it. when she first started, she tried the whole school girl, lollipop in the mouth thing and it didn't work for her-- with the look she has now she still looks like a 17 year old girl, but a 17 year old girl who's sneaking into a night club with a fake i.d., wearing her mom's make-up and her big sister's underwear.

Katrine
12-10-2004, 04:40 AM
It worked out great for me for the first year...after 22 though...I chose a different persona...schoogirls never gets old...until you meet the first perv who wants you to keep the skirt on so he can attempt to finger you during the dance.....

IACali
12-10-2004, 05:01 AM
did someone mention mr. p??

lol
cali

SportsWriter2
12-10-2004, 05:39 AM
If you're 18 and you look that age or younger, I recommend using it to your advantage. Wear schoolgirl outfits, put your hair in pigtails with ribbons, and talk in a young voice and dont wear too much makeup. Make the customers feel like you're the hot teen babysitter that looks after their kids.
And to finish the 14 look, fake braces:

I can't connect with schoolgirl outfits or pigtails at all. I've met some sad girls 18-22 who could only get off fantasizing they were an age before they were sexually abused. :(

mr_punk
12-11-2004, 09:27 PM
schoogirls never gets old...until you meet the first perv who wants you to keep the skirt on so he can attempt to finger you during the dance.... you're right on both counts. it never gets old. :rotfl:

Derek
08-06-2005, 12:09 PM
I like dances with u young girls - Frankly I believe there is a special karma between older guys and young gals. Of course I do not fool with underage girls but 18 is ok with me and fun.....

Clark
08-06-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm 24 and prefer 20+ dancers, but I have nothing against an 18 year old.

amylynnej
08-07-2005, 11:16 AM
The best is being 24 and looking 18. except when I buy liquor or go clubbing that is.

Sectumsempra
08-14-2005, 02:11 PM
Hi guys...I am a new dancer in the Detroit area, and you have likely gathered this from my post, but I'm 18 years old.

Would such an age deter you from buying dances?

hell no, "barely legal" preferred :)