PDA

View Full Version : Daytime Vs Nighttime, When do you Go?

Prester_John
04-06-2003, 12:00 AM
Some clubs have only night hours, some clubs and both day and night hours. Which would you prefer, if things such as work didnt get in the way?

I would always prefer the daytime, due to its less busy nature. That time always seems to be more relaxed than the night time.

PJ

electric_head
04-06-2003, 12:08 AM
Nighttime is the righttime, don't they say. I'm fixin to try a day club here next week. I'll be a better judge then.

aggieed
04-06-2003, 02:12 AM
Dayshift because it's not crowded and the girls are a little bit...friskier.

Nightshift when I just want to hang out with my buddies, see some nekkid boobies, and drink a beer or two.

doc-catfish
04-06-2003, 04:18 AM
I can honestly say that in all the trips that I've made, I've never gone to a club any earlier than 4:00 PM. In fact, I've probably have only shown up once before 6:00.

Since I have an hour drive to the nearest club though, I like to do a little shopping for CD's video games, or computer stuff to "justify" the gas money (like I need to). Usually I hit the clubs afterwards, about 9:00.

Dayshift girls friskier?...hmm. I may have to rethink my philosiphy. ;)

sol_de_pr2
04-06-2003, 04:45 AM
Down here it's evenings only, although Divas now opens Thursdays and Fridays from 4:30 PM but I couldn't go because I exercise after work and when I do go there it's usually on Saturdays 'cause it tends to be uncrowded.

GoldCoastGirl
04-07-2003, 12:32 AM
This then poses the question:

If all the clubs in your local area only open during the night... which night have you found is the best?

Personally speaking.. at the club I work at.. Sunday night seems to be a good night to get a GOOD private dance as there is less customers.

sol_de_pr2
04-07-2003, 12:58 AM
As per this post, Vee, at a club I go to on occasion in Isabela, PR Sunday night is the night to go, but obviously during holiday weekends if the holiday is the following day. At Divas it's Saturday because that's the night when my fave dancers work.

Dharmabum
04-08-2003, 06:18 AM
Saturday afternoon is my favorite time to go, the club is less crowded, the girls are friendlier and definitely more frisky. I'll often shoot a game of pool with one of the girls if it's a slow afternoon!