PDA

View Full Version : Lunch?

electric_head
03-30-2003, 09:41 AM
Hey Guys,
A buddy called he wants to try a new club, I looked it up online and see they have a "free" lunch on Friday so I told him lets go and have lunch and spend the afternoon. He tells me no-way, he ain't eating at no strip club? I don't see anything wrong with it. Do you?

Chuck149
03-30-2003, 10:07 AM
I get the same thing from my buddies "You mean you eat there ?" Then they get that look on their face like I'm eating out of a toilet bowl or something. LOL
I've had great meals at a strip club and sometimes a lady will join me for lunch/dinner, hey they gotta eat to ;D
When was the last time anyone sat sown to eat alone in a restaurant and had a beautiful half dressed lady ask to join you? HMMMM !

mr_punk
03-30-2003, 11:45 AM
i'm with your friend. when dining out, i'm very persnickety about what i eat and how it's prepared. i've tried dinner in a sc before and it's a dining experience i'm not too eagar to repeat. the club advertised a 4 star kitchen. yeah right, 4 stars in Ethiopia.

Zabrina
03-30-2003, 08:33 PM
My club has an excellent kitchen, a great menu and good prices! There might be a problem eating in such dim lights, but thats no big deal. Only thing I can see bad about it is if the ugly girl in a thong bends over in front of you!!!

McCain
03-31-2003, 03:44 AM
The only reasons I can think of would be that they either think it is standard bar fare (I.e., greasy nasty junk like poppers and wings), or they are thinking about the health implications of scantily clad women running aorund where there is food. I mean, there are reasons why your cook isn't allowed to work the grill while he's naked.

But to be honest, I have worked at many clubs that served excellent food - with Follies in Atlanta, GA being my favorite (prime rib buffet, peel and eat shrimp, YUM). The prices are usually pretty decent, and normally it is a fully (if provocatively) dressed coctail waitress who serves your grub. And I can pretty much assure you that the cook was dressed as well.

So why would anyone have an issue with this?

Electric, maybe you should ask your buddies if they're just incapable of eating with a stiffie or worried that they might choke when some hottie bounces her breasts in their face.... ;)

McCain

doc-catfish
03-31-2003, 04:18 AM
Some clubs actually serve up some pretty decent grub, but there's just something about eating and watching naked women at the same time that just isn't right in my mind, particularly at a club where lap dances are sold.

Would any of the ladies here enjoy dancing for me when my breath wreaks of onions and I have a nasty BBQ sauce stain on my shirt? I didn't think so.

Besides, I go to a club to have a VISUAL feast, not a cullinary one. :o

sol_de_pr2
03-31-2003, 05:54 AM
I wish SC's here in Puerto Rico had dining facilities. It would help, specially when you have a bit too much to drink and need to get your belly full or else! There would be no need to drive around to the first all night eatery, food wagon, whatever, like those alongside Highway 2 between Isabela and Mayag├╝ez where I sometimes grab a bite when I'm heading to my second home after a night of strip clubbin'.

electric_head
03-31-2003, 09:45 AM
Mariah-WE don't have no ugly girls in NC only pretty & prettier :D
McCain-I hope it's the latter ;D

aggieed
03-31-2003, 09:52 AM
I don't typically eat at a strip club...I just don't really see the point. I have indulged in "specials" like $1 burgers or something like that, but to go into a strip club to specifically get a good meal is a foreign concept to me.

I agree with Catfish on the idea of any ladies actually enjoying dancing for a guy who had a little accident while he was eating...

...funny story time:

A couple of years ago, I was sitting with a dancer who was one of my all-time ATFs. It was her last day working at the club since she was heading back out to California later in the week. She had done a few dances for me, and at one point, she got a little hungry. She ordered some steak and fries, and we just chatted while she ate...I wasn't eating anything.

I can't remember how it happened but she ended up accidentally flipping her fork off her plate, and it landed on the seat next to her whilst flicking steak sauce all into her hair (she had REALLY long, thick hair). Nothing like stroking a woman's hair and coming out with steak sauce in your fingers!!! :o

ASU_Racer
03-31-2003, 05:28 PM
I would rather get better/cheeper food somewhere outside the club, but I can understand Jason's thing when you're out of town, or when you're with a group.

I've personally never eaten in a club, but I hate to have others watch me eat, if they're not eating (I know, I'm odd). It always seems that waitresses check on you once you've just stuffed your mouth with a huge bite (probably so you can't ask for anything). I would hate to have a beautiful, naked woman come up to me after I have just taken a big bite (plus you know I'll have shit on my face) ;D.

Bridgette
03-31-2003, 11:18 PM
Guys, for those of you who haven't tried it you can't knock it! I've worked in many clubs that served food and it's usually decent at least. The nicer clubs actually have really GOOD food, with menus and kitchens run by actual trained chefs. And most of the lunch deals can't be beat - I've seen many free lunch buffets, $5 deals and so on. I mean, where else can you get a steak and fries or potato for $5 and ogle a bunch of hot scantily clad women at the same time?!

As for the wanting to eat in peace thing, I never approach a guy when he's eating, and if he orders food or a plate is delivered after I've sat down, I will excuse myself telling him I'll come back when he's finished. When I see he's finished I normally do return if no other dancer is there. Most guys appreciate that. And if you're worried about bad breath after the meal, carry some mints or gum in your pocket - you should be doing that anyway if you're going to expect the girls to want to get close to you and not run vacate asap because of bad beer/whiskey breath!

The only drawback to the cheap food deals I've seen is that they often draw alot of guys who know they can get a cheaper meal than the local restaurants and it's usually just as good - with the bonus of free eye candy. Most of those guys are not interested in dances or tipping - they just want to ogle for free and that is annoying. Puts too much dead weight in the room. :P

sol_de_pr2
04-01-2003, 12:04 AM
Does Divas have dining facilities, Bridgette, or must one order take out ;D or maybe I've been too bedazzled with the girls there ;D ???

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 01:42 PM
Divas doesn't have dining. Sometimes I wish they would though, as that can be a good thing in nicer clubs.

04-06-2003, 04:29 PM
Some upscale clubs like The Mens Club chain for example, have excellant food. I often like to do VIP's and have dinner with my dancer pick then get some dances for dessert. I always enjoy feeding lobster to a woman :P Even if I don't have dinner I usualy will get a bottle of champagne and strawberries and whip cream on the main floor and watch the dancer flock to my table, then I pick one or two to do VIP's with that evening.

Bridgette
04-06-2003, 05:43 PM
Damn Mike, where are you on a slow night in PR? ;D

sol_de_pr2
04-07-2003, 01:11 AM
Divas doesn't have dining. Sometimes I wish they would though, as that can be a good thing in nicer clubs.You know, Bridgette, that table area where I sat last Saturday without knowing that I couldn't would make an excellent dining area. All that is needed is somewhere to put the kitchen ;).