PDA

View Full Version : Tan lines or no tan lines?

Heather_Young
02-04-2003, 09:44 AM
So, do you guys prefer to see girls with or without tan lines. I ask because I've had a thong tan line for quite few years now and just the other night I had a girl say, "I love your tan line. I've always thought about doing a tan line, but I'm afraid it's too 80's." I had never thought about that. Primarily, I have the tan line because I don't really like the 'burnt taco' look; dark meat on white women looks really bad in my opinion. What's really important, though, is what the guys think. So what do you guys think, tan lines - take 'em or leave 'em?

Heather_Young
02-04-2003, 10:32 AM
Even if a girl is blonde? I can't imagine being without a tan! :o

Richard_Head
02-04-2003, 10:33 AM
I like tan lines, I can't explain why but it works for me. I also love a dancer with a nice tan. Sorry merely_lurking but the pasty white skin look does nothing for me. To each his own I guess.

sol_de_pr2
02-04-2003, 10:34 AM
I love tan lines on a dancer. Especially if it's thong tan lines, just like the ones on my ATF :P.

Heather_Young
02-04-2003, 10:39 AM
. I also love a dancer with a nice tan. Sorry merely_lurking but the pasty white skin look does nothing for me. To each his own I guess.
Once again, Richard Head, I love you! :-*

witt
02-04-2003, 01:12 PM
I have to say I like tan lines. To me it adds to the "I'm not suppose to be seeing this" mystic.

MisterBlue
02-04-2003, 04:04 PM
There is an asian dancer at one of the local clubs who has a slight tan line... She looks sexy.

The bleached hair blonde with tan line looks 80's...

I think it depends on the individual.

RealGuy
02-04-2003, 04:51 PM
I like the thong look and a tan line that reflects that is very sexy to me. I also like the top tan line faded so as to say, hey I also tan a little naughty from time to time.

lestat1
02-04-2003, 05:05 PM
I don't like strong tan lines or the "burnt taco" (:) good one) look, but prefer something in between these two extremes. My last few favorites have been blondes with no tanlines (at least that I can remember, I guess it's not a big deal for me).

doc-catfish
02-04-2003, 05:36 PM
Oddly enough thats one of those things that I really have no preference either way with. Although I do prefer tanned to the untanned look. Hate to see a beautiful woman risk skin cancer to improve her looks though.

ASU_Racer
02-04-2003, 08:06 PM
Really dark tan lines on anyone anywhere looks bad. I'm not a big fan of pasty white skin, I like some color. Tan lines up top depend on the size of the breast and the shape of the tan line, I think they look OK on smaller breasted women, but I can't stand it when a large busted woman looks like she has a white triangle cut out of her tit. Tan lines on the bottom always look nice, especially when it's nothing but a string in the back (cause who wants to see two-tone butt cheeks) I'm also with dr.catfish on being careful in the sun. Both my mother & my aunt have had to have skin cancer cut off from tanning in the sun when they were younger... very scary.

sol_de_pr2
02-05-2003, 02:02 AM
I prefer the non-tan brunette thing, but I wouldn't say that pasty-white is exactly my thing either though. Just as long as she's not pale white, then this is fine also.

Heather_Young
02-05-2003, 02:33 AM
The bleached hair blonde with tan line looks 80's...

I think it depends on the individual.
For the record, I'm not a 'bleached blonde.' I spend a couple hundred dollars every four weeks to make sure it looks like I was born with this hair color. I'm not into the butt-rock Clorox look either. ;) :)

sol_de_pr2
02-05-2003, 07:17 AM
Well, tan lines ARE sexy, in my opinion. Just the contrast between tanned and untanned skin, especially when the dancer is playing around with her thong and showing off her breasts, makes me wanna tip her :P.

ASU_Racer
02-05-2003, 07:42 AM
For the record, I'm not a 'bleached blonde.' I spend a couple hundred dollars every four weeks to make sure it looks like I was born with this hair color. I'm not into the butt-rock Clorox look either. ;) :)

Rock on, a blonde that takes pride in her hair. I really dig blondes, but peroxide jobs get under my skin. How is that supposed to be attractive?

yoda57us
02-05-2003, 01:49 PM
Yes please! Tan lines! Tan lines and more tan lines...my poor wallet! Tan lines on any woman are good, the tan lines on my Brazilian fav. are the eight wonder of the world.

NYCjacqueline
02-06-2003, 07:14 AM
As a customer, I love tan lines - I think the dark & light effect is very attractive and gives dimension to the breasts ( in regards to top-tan-lines) . As a dancer, I love tan lines as well. I just got back from miami 2 weeks ago and almost every customer commented on the tan lines and loved them - it can look deliciously exotic. I can get severely dark, so when in the sun I do sunbathe topless part time (only part time to keep the integrity of the tanline look), and change bathing suits often, so I don't get that cut-out triangle look as ASU so humorously put it! :D I do admire some of the sans-tan girls in our club, though - but only a handful pull it off well - sort of like the 1950's pinup look...

hollyday
02-06-2003, 02:21 PM
i think tan lines make u look skinnier
but i think thong tan lines look silly
just my 2cents

Jackjrct
02-09-2003, 12:50 PM
I vote for Tan Lines.

And Holly Day....love your new picture.

Heather_Young
02-09-2003, 08:07 PM
Tan lines blow.
Eloquent as ever, Merely.

Susan Wayward
02-11-2003, 12:45 AM
Hey, at least ML is succinct in stating his opinion.

I don't tan in beds (I use self-tanners) because if I'm going to get the skin damage, I want the beach vacation to go along with it - so when I'm in Hawaii I get a bit of a tan and I really like the thong tan line that I get. Don't really get them up top, though.

Heather - I know what you mean about the "burnt taco" look - a friend of mine used to combat this by folding up a napkin and placing it on her delicate parts while tanning - no thong tan line but she remained pink down there! She'd also sit on the bed for a few minutes to avoid the white lines girls get under their asses.

Chuck149
04-02-2003, 03:29 AM
Just bringing this to the first page for Aussie :D

Aussie wrote:Tan Lines or NO Tan Lines ... that is the question

Which do you prefer:
* Obvious tan lines
* Full tan - no tan lines
* Natural skin tones (if the dancer is naturally pale that is okay)
* Pale tan lines (they are there but only visible closer up)
* Tan lines in bikini area only
* Depends upon the lighting of the club - if under dark lights then tan lines are great.
* Other options

04-02-2003, 04:03 AM
I have to say I like tan lines. To me it adds to the "I'm not suppose to be seeing this" mystic.

I agree completely ;D

electric_head
04-02-2003, 09:12 AM
Oh Oh tan lines ;D

sol_de_pr2
04-02-2003, 09:38 AM
Just bringing this to the first page for Aussie :D

Aussie wrote:Tan Lines or NO Tan Lines ... that is the question

Which do you prefer:
* Obvious tan lines
* Full tan - no tan lines
* Natural skin tones (if the dancer is naturally pale that is okay)
* Pale tan lines (they are there but only visible closer up)
* Tan lines in bikini area only
* Depends upon the lighting of the club - if under dark lights then tan lines are great.
* Other options Repeating my first post here: I love thong tan lines. The look of that burnt butt and the dancer toying around with her "gistro" (that's Puerto Rican slang for g-string) really gets my fantasy meter running sky high ;D :P. If the girl has no tan lines, that's ok unless she's milk white >:(.

Prester_John
04-02-2003, 11:38 AM
I like tan lines myself, but they aren't a requirement. I don't think I've ever seen a dancer and though "wow, she would look so much hotter with a tan line". They are nice when they are there, but aren't a detraction if they aren't.

One of the nicest dancers I've ever know was very light and fair skinned. She would burn to crisp if she tried to tan. Its not for everyone.

PJ

EvilCyn
04-03-2003, 01:11 AM
I feel sexier with my tan lines, and love seeing them on other women !!! I like just the thong line tan......So now I am off to the tanning bed......

canuck
04-04-2003, 07:30 PM
I have a weak spot for tan lines, not the burnt to a crisp look just something noticeable ...makes me think im looking at out of bounds areas ;-)

Chuck149
04-04-2003, 11:10 PM
Tan lines are great. I met a dancer who placed a "Playboy Bunny" sticker on her thigh when she tanned. This left a small white bunny surrounded by a great tan. It was very "sexy" ;D

Derek
07-21-2005, 06:12 AM
I don't like tan lines - perhaps its my fantasies about nudist gals. I think if a dancer is going to tan it should be all over.

kymchoon
07-21-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm in the minority - no tan lines.

Natural skin tone or a light tan, whatever looks best on the particular girl. I'm not a fan of really heavy tans.

Malibu
07-22-2005, 02:12 AM
I had a fascination with tan lines a while ago. I am more of a caramel colour than cocoa and so I can get visible tan lines if I wear a bikini on the beach.

However, I'm not into tan lines anymore and I've gone off the idea of going darker altogether. I prefer to keep my skin tone as light and as even as I can!

So vote NO to tan lines now.

Chicagoeditor
07-22-2005, 10:10 AM
This maybe heretical but I find tans (especially on little kids) upsetting. Doesn't anybody pay attention to the American Cancer Institute stats on skyrocketing melanomia rates? (A very nasty type of cancer, by the way.) Beyond that, we've all seen 40 yearold women with shoe leather skin, and yet young people never seem to connect the dots and realize that these ladies were, back in the day, golden brown beauties.

Okay, I'll admit it: I can't tan. I burn. (Blue eyes, black hair.) So I like the beach AT NIGHT. Funny enough, I'm headed to the Hamptons the 2nd week of August. Gulp...

Malibu
07-22-2005, 12:50 PM
The Hamptons, eh? I hear that's posh!

Well have a spiffing time dah'ling!! ;)

GeorgeBailey
07-31-2005, 08:38 AM
Mark up another vote for the "I like tan lines because they emphasize the fact I'm seeing forbidden stuff" crowd.

infra-red
07-31-2005, 02:23 PM
Being that I'm an "old man", I LOVE tan lines!!!!!!!!!!!!!