PDA

View Full Version : DP aka Dancer Politics

mr_punk
03-24-2003, 03:38 PM
danc·er pol·i·tics - Any type of crap between dancers or a dancer and a customer involving tipping, not getting laps from other dancers, taking away customers, being a regular, etc. (coined by z-bone,circa 1995. alt.sex.strip-clubs)

sometimes, i come across a message or thread of a phenomenon that can be summed up by the phrase "dancer politics" or DP. a common example, if dancer A is sitting with a customer (regular or non-regular customer), dancer B will avoid said customer in order to avoid stirring up DP. on the other hand, If Dancer B steals Dancer A's customer. you can be sure that Dancer A will, slip the most powerful laxative known to modern medicine into Dancer B's drink. some customers can get swept up in the intricate dynamics of DP without even realizing it. however,it can be a double edged sword. it can totally ruin your whole evening or it can be useful. in any case, it's always a good idea to always have your "DP Shields" up at full power. here's one of my experiences with DP:

one night at a stripclub, i encountered something that doesn't happen very often. i saw 4 dancers that were right up my alley. i bought dances from all four that evening. after finding out a few superficial facts. i discarded two dancers and kept the other two in mind the next time i visited the club. the next time i visited the club. i picked one of the two from my previous visit and bought a number of dances from that dancer only. on my next visit, i did the same for the other dancer. lather,rinse and repeat. eventually, both dancers (with a little help from me) figure out whom i'm buying dances from when i'm not buying dances from them. it seemed neither was happy about the situation. this was apparent during the private dances.

R*** (dancer): you are so mean. the last time i saw you. you just disappeared after i said hi. did you go home?

mr_punk: no,i bought some dances from G******.

R***: oh. did you like her dances?

mr_punk: sure. they were excellent.

R***: really? you know, i don't think she's very ladylike. (she says with the most concerned look on her face)

mr_punk: why not? (he says with the most innocent look on his face)

R***: last week, she was on her cell phone in the dressing room talking to her boyfriend. she must have been angry because she started cursing so loudly that you could her her in the hallway. i think she has a very foul mouth and a nasty temper.

mr_punk: you don't say (he says with a shocked look on his face). it seems so out of character for her.

the next time.....

G******: some of the girls around here must be doing something.

mr_punk: what do you mean?

G******: i know that i make more money than a lot of these girls. i wonder where some of them get the money to buy so much stuff.

mr_punk: so...you think they have some sort of sugar daddy?

G******:yes. you know R***,don't you?

mr_punk: yes.

G******: she was in the dressing room showing off a diamond bracelet.

mr_punk: so what? she bought a bracelet.

G******: i doubt it. she's so cheap. she throws nickels around as if they were manhole covers.

mr_punk: of course, you don't do that.

G******: oh no,i'm not intimate with anyone.

mr_punk: you don't say......

unfortunately,during every subsequent visit, the level of viciousness would increase and so would the mileage ;D...... fortunately, i was born with the unique ability to dissociate myself while holding a conversation.

Lexi
03-24-2003, 04:25 PM
rofl
hahahaha
girls can be so bad!!! Not just dancers. does this still continue?

Chuck149
03-24-2003, 11:27 PM
SPECIAL SALE: From “Customer Clothing, Inc.”
“DP” Underwear guaranteed to protect the wearer from “Dancer Politics”.
DP Underwear comes in many assorted colors and sizes. DP Underwear is strong, yet will not stifle the effects of a good “grind”
Order now and get the special NDS insert (Newbe Dancer Shield) Protects your vital areas from klutzy dancers. All for just $99.95 ::)

sol_de_pr2
03-24-2003, 11:49 PM
Hey, I hope all of this DP goes on in my absense. I don't want to be a part of a love triangle, um, I mean, fantasy triangle ;D.

electric_head
03-25-2003, 08:51 AM
Chuck,
Is this some kind of money making scam to fund a SC summer tour ;D I'll wait a get mine of late nite TV for $29.99...

McCain
03-27-2003, 05:41 AM
ROFLMFAO....

Punk, that's just classic. Some things will never change, no matter how the industry may.

Can't say I have known anyone to use the laxative routine, but there has been the Bloody Mary and Red Wine "accidentally" spilled in a locker, and Deer Piss (from the hunting goods store) that "slipped" and poured all over another girls outfits...

Word of warning, guys: If you ever date a stripper, don't do us dirty. Most of us can be sweetest creatures walking the earth, but we're also the nastiest bitches this side of hell when we're feeling spurned...

McCain

Bridgette
03-31-2003, 11:31 PM
LMAO! It is so funny to me that so many girls will fall right into that! I guess I would too if I was that insecure but it doesn't bother me in the least if a guy likes to spread his love with different girls. I always try to do a good job, but I don't get nasty or increase mileage just because a guy likes both me and another girl. Maybe I lose some customers that way, but I reckon I also gain some of those who don't like to dance with girls who always have a good attitude and don't bad-mouth others.

tiana
04-01-2003, 03:50 AM
I have to agree with bridgette. Don't get me wrong, I don't turn my back on the drinks, but really don't mind the customer "sampling" of different girls. I mean, we're not dating dang it!!

Alanna
04-03-2003, 04:50 AM
hook me up with this DP Underwear... they do come in girlie sizes, don't they? a lot of us dancers could seriously use the protection since we have to witness that nonsense every night. or do you sell the DP Vacuum Cleaner? then we can just suck those girls up into the dust bag and heave it in the dumpster out back where it belongs... yep, a DP Vacuum Cleaner would sure tidy the clubs up. ;)

McCain
04-04-2003, 01:16 AM
I think you're on to something there, guys... A full line of DP Protection accessories...

It could be the new AmWay.

McCain