PDA

View Full Version : Re: Have we run out of things to talk about?

Chuck149
03-30-2003, 04:06 AM
Yep, I agree. Things have slowed down a bit. We should try to encourage more ladies to post their perspectives over here, but me thinks they are a little "shell shocked" by some of the bashing.
As far as the guys go, I think they like to hang with the ladies on SW.
Well there's a shocker, strip club junkies that like to hang out with the ladies... will wonders never cease. ;D

electric_head
03-30-2003, 04:48 AM
The ladies have more going on, we do spend more time over there. ???

03-30-2003, 04:57 AM
what we need are more newbiews or novices with fresh questions to ask. Even TUSCL has slowed down a bit, but I think all strip club message boards slow down after a while though, some people just get bored.

doc-catfish
03-30-2003, 04:58 AM
Truthfully, I joined the SW community to give the ladies whatever input I could. I think of the 'blue site' as our little corner where we can be a tad more boisterous. There simply are more issues to talk about from a dancer's point of view.

What WOULD be nice if we could get the club chat and the review section a little bit more comprehensive, (at least outside of New Jersey!) If you're out and about, tell your club buddies about SCJ.

:) BTW, Chuck congrats on the moderator appointment.

Chuck149
03-30-2003, 05:23 AM
Thanks Doctor.
Whenever I'm at a club, I try to tell people about SW an SCJ. But you know Strip club junkies, they're more interested at looking at girls than listening to me ::) go figure ???

electric_head
03-30-2003, 09:16 AM
That's a good idea Chuck, I've told some folks about it but they are not online :( I'm going to make a point of telling the dancers when I visit a club.

Chuck149
03-30-2003, 09:53 AM
I think that in order to get more participation here, posting about sexual experiences in strip clubs should be discussed here. I also think that at least some bashing (both strippers and customers) should be allowed.

I think that strip club websites with the most activity are the ones that discuss sexual activity in strip clubs.

There is no problem discussing sexual activity in a strip club, as long as that is what the thread is all about. but some people, you included, seem to twist each thread into a sex in the strip discussion.
Sexual activity can be discussed as long as the following guidelines are followed:
1. Do not mention specific club names. We do not want to alert LE about which clubs are offering sex extras.
2. Do not mention specific dancers names or what they do for the same reason as above.

As far as stripper/customer bashing, this goes on both here and on the "pink" site on a regular basis and as far as I know, as long as specific people are not mentioned, has always been tolerated. However, petty bickering between two people will not be tollerated. That is what the PM feature is for. (of course you have to register in order to use that feature)
We want to keep this site as open and fair as possible for our members.

sol_de_pr2
03-30-2003, 09:58 AM
Topics abound, really. It's just that this site is so dull as compared to the pink site. That's because most of the girls are over there and I personally feel that many if not most discussions relating to clients are more enlightening with the dancers being around.

McCain
03-31-2003, 03:29 AM
It was privately mentioned to me that perhaps I would do well to get the other gals to come post over here. And I can certainly understand why. But I hesitate to do so on the grounds that most of the girls on the pink site are apparently nowhere near as open-minded, tolerant, and understanding as myself and the few other girls who already post on "this side" regularly. It is enough of a headache to look at a potentially great resource for strippers being ran into the ground by people who are too damned intolerant and uncivilized to acknowledge that their point of view is neither the only one, nor the only possible correct one. I worry that the same thing would happen here as well.

Another issue I have noticed is that the "Customer Conversation" section of the pink site is becoming filled with topics that would be better posted on this side, where you guys spend more time. I mean, really, the Customer Conversation section was supposed to originally be for the girls to discuss customers. If they truly want customer input about such things as costumes, appearances, etc, then perhaps they would be best off posting those topics here. It would give you guys plenty to discuss, it would give them a wider range of perspective, and it would keep things much more orderly. But I suppose that might be asking too much of some of the individuals over there. And I do not moderate that particular forum, so I have no real say in the matter. I doubt it would help if I posted anything about this, because I have a sneaking suspicion that some of the girls are - shall we say - less than endeared by my frequent defense of the right of others to freely speak their mind.

Am I ranting right now? Yes. OH YES. But at the same time, I am explaining why those of us who can may not be doing more to promote dancer-customer discourse on SCJ.

I'll now step down from my soap-box, and hope that everybody is understanding of where I am coming from.

McCain

Lexi
03-31-2003, 06:50 AM
I think that in order to get more participation here, posting about sexual experiences in strip clubs should be discussed here. I also think that at least some bashing (both strippers and customers) should be allowed.

I think that strip club websites with the most activity are the ones that discuss sexual activity in strip clubs.

wow...a true idiot if I ever heard one. Lover, ya know, a hooker can do whatever you want, and its usually cheaper than getting a bunch of dances.

aggieed
03-31-2003, 09:45 AM
But I hesitate to do so on the grounds that most of the girls on the pink site are apparently nowhere near as open-minded, tolerant, and understanding as myself and the few other girls who already post on "this side" regularly.

Totally agree with you, McCain. If I had a list of dancers over on the pink site whose posts I actually ENJOY reading, you would be on the top of that list (as you have been since I first joined SW back in July). Colettecall would also top that list. Both of you are very open-minded and very tolerant. It surprises me that not more of the ladies on the pink are like that, but then the ones who probably are were probably run off by the ones who aren't.

Another issue I have noticed is that the "Customer Conversation" section of the pink site is becoming filled with topics that would be better posted on this side, where you guys spend more time.

I agree with you here as well, but I get the feeling that some of the guys here would like more dancer input in their posts and post over there rather than here where there is very little dancer input.

Pryce
03-31-2003, 09:55 AM
In the next couple of weeks I'm going to better define every section - on this site and the other. The customer conversation side of things on that site will be limited to questions for dancers from customers. Customer to customer chat will be sent over here.

Things have slowed down, but that's part of the regular cycle...I actually enjoy it when things slow down. But don't worry, they'll hop back up again and keep me up around the clock again.

TOO many customers are on the other site when they should be here...I'll be ushering them soon.