PDA

View Full Version : Never pay dancers for conversation

12-01-2002, 02:12 PM
Dancers are there for customers' SEXUAL AROUSAL. They should not be getting paid to talk. Paying dancers to talk is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY

Pryce
12-02-2002, 06:26 AM
Lover, we understand. You don't want to spend more than $10 on a lap and you like extras. Thank you for sharing. Now that it's out in the open, no need to repeat it over and over and over.

Chuck149
12-29-2002, 04:43 AM
>:(Hey lover, get a life. I go to clubs while on business. If I want to get laid, I'll get "outcall". I enjoy conversation with an intellegent and pretty girl. I have found many girls in strip clubs who fit the bill. How I spend my money is my business.

Dharmabum
12-31-2002, 04:39 AM
Ditto!

You aren't buying dances, you are buying time; if I choose to spend my money on a dancers time and do nothing but talk it isn't your concern. My guess is you are pissed because you get ignored at your club and are looking to place blame; well pal, guess what, the reason you are ignored is because you are cheap! Find a lower end club or up the ante!

Jackjrct
12-31-2002, 07:12 AM
I have to agree. Dancing is nice, but sometimes just sitting down and talking to a nice looking woman is better. There is no "pressure" and the conversation sometimes get into some really interesting issues. Much better than meeting someone at a bar and the games that are played.

Chuck149
12-31-2002, 09:17 AM
Speaking of spending money. How much do you guys spend on a trip to your favorite club? I know there are a lot of variables, such as, how many times a week you go, but on a monthly average, how much do you spend? I go to a particular club 3 times a month. I usually drop $500 to $600 each night including drinks, LD's, tips and yes LOVER, conversation. . I also, on occasion, bring a small gift of jewelry for my "special" girl. Maybe this is excessive but this girl is worth it.

hollyday
12-31-2002, 11:24 AM
i dont know about you lover but my customer just today gave me about$50 to chat and then spent about $300 in the vip on me...........i really lilke customers like him........but most of us dislike customers like u and we spread the word.....so pretty soon there wont be a girl around who will sit with you.........cuz your a loser not a lover

Chuck149
12-31-2002, 11:37 AM
Right on Holly ;) I've had dances with a lot of ladies. But I choose the ones who take the time to talk to me and make feel comfortable and special. Once a ladie does that, she gets all of my attention and $$$$$

hollyday
12-31-2002, 03:01 PM
FOR YOUR INFORMATION LOVER
and im really getting pissed off now...i sit with a lot of customers that dont get dances from me...ever...they are regulars in the club,,they have their fav girl already but i still stop by to say hi if im not busy
it sure beats sitting in the changeroom....so no that wasnt the only reason i sat with him...i got lucky...because usually he doesnt get dances ...but he won at the track today and he thought he'd come share some with me since i always take the time out to say hi to him even when hes broke to uses his words....so maybe u should think before u open ur mouth about me or any one else

id fuck your brains out
but i see someone has beat me to it!

hollyday
01-01-2003, 03:42 AM
lover
yes i have spent time with customers outside the club
my one regular i go to breakfast with every sat morning before work ...sometimes I EVEN PAY :o.. hes helped me move...i even went to his house for christmas dinner with his whole family!!! ive gone to dinner with lots of customers that live out of town but look me up when there here...ive never slept with any of them...in fact ive slpept with my stuffed rabbit for the last year and a half...

Jackjrct
01-01-2003, 10:03 AM
Being married, maybe that is the reason that I realy don't go for lap dances. I would rather have the nice woman sit on my lap (since some club I go to really don't want the ladies talking at the bar) and talk or sit at a table and talk. Some talk a mile a minute about stuff that you really didn't want to know, and times I have had good heart to heart talks about either my issues or hers. So I do and will continue to pay to talk.

One more note....I left TUSCL to get away from Lover, but he's like a bad penny, he just keeps turning up with his mindless babble and insults.

Oh well ............ HAPPY 2003

Jackjrct
01-02-2003, 05:09 AM
HollyDay

Thanks. I do got there and I do post. My ATF is Rumours, which is a local bar with decent ladies that are charming and love to talk. Though more folks are around the bar then the tip rail, the ladies do not make a lot, but they enjoy themselves, I enjoy myself and they do not do extras. From what I hear, the ladies rarely get approched for them and they like the customers there. Everyone know my name, though I only go maybe twice a month.

It's nice to go in, watch the dancers, talk to the ladies about their families, school, whatever, knowing that they are not being picked up and that they are not picking me up. For us married guys that like to go out for a drink every now and then, it is a safe heaven.

The only problem with the site is that they only keep posts for 45 to 60 days, so you can't see any amount of history.

Chuck149
01-04-2003, 02:54 PM
He gets extras for $10 dollars a dance. such a deal. Couldn't happen to a nicer guy ;)

Jackjrct
01-07-2003, 04:50 AM
Merely_Lurking - Why can’t folks spend their money as they see fit. Being married and never "strayed", every now and then I like going out for a drink. Walking into a bar, there is the possibility of a single woman approaching you. At a club, that does not happen and if you do end up talking to a dancer, you know that you won’t get hit on and if she does it’s for a lap dance. So yes, if we start talking and we start enjoy the chat, I’ll give her $20.00 for her time. I don’t ask her to sit and talk, she decides to sit and talk. If she comes back after her set, I might (will) tip her again. There are times I go for a dance, but not very often. Something about a grind that doesn’t seem right to me…respect for another person? I guess it’s a personal thing and most lap dances end up with her sitting in my lap talking.

I think that most dancers would rather do their stage show and talk and get paid then perform lap dances. Especially if it gets the person off. At that point a line has been crossed. I have seen lap dances where the guy is horizontal on the chair and the dancer is grinding away. At that point a line has been crossed. And 99 out of 100 times, the dancer, though she likes the money, doesn’t look very happy walking away. Then again, to each their own.

Chuck149
01-07-2003, 09:22 AM
Whether you pay for a dance or for conversation, the girl is working for her money. Most of time, when I take my ATF in the LD room, I get a couple of dances and then we sit and talk without interuptions. As jackjrct said, to each is own.

Bridgette
01-09-2003, 11:12 AM
Lover, come on, of course strippers are there for the money! Did you think any of us went for the pure joy of being treated as hunks of meat for nothing? I think you are very immature and need to grow up. I'm not saying that none of us enjoy our jobs, but do you think any of us would be there if it weren't for the $$$$$?????

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 12:19 PM
Really Bridgette ;D I thought all of you ladies worked at strip clubs to meet men ;)

Jackjrct
01-09-2003, 02:29 PM
Gee, I that is what I thought......we both can't be wrong, could we? Though I have to admitt that they would rather talk to a few dozen George, or some guy named Grant, or even a Benjamin or two.

All in good fun...................

01-09-2003, 08:32 PM
Bridgette, I completely understand that dancers are only there for the money. What I am saying is that customers should only pay for sexual arousal. The customers paying for conversation are HOPING to get something more out of it (frienship, relationship, sex) These guys need to understand that for the most part, dancers don't want anything to do with them outside the club.

Dharmabum
01-10-2003, 06:47 AM
Lover, you are full of sh*t!

My guess is that you are somewhere between 18-21 years old, with few if any social skills. Few of the posters here go to strip clubs purely for sexual arousal despite what your adolescent perspective tells you. These guys need to understand nothing of what you have to say on the matter; in fact, I'd say your understanding of the situation is quite limited. Why is it impossible to have a friendship with a dancer you do not see outside of the club? I know people I consider friends at work who I rarely or ever see outside of that environment, I have friends at regular bars who I've never seen outside of the bar, I've had friendships on the internet with people I've never met, I've had close relationships with customers and vendors who I've never spoken to except on the phone; why is a strip club different?

If I had to make an armchair diagnosis, I'd say that the reason you can't understand this concept is because you can't understand the concept of having a female friend. My guess is that you can't relate to woman as anything other than a sexual outlet, the concept of relating to them as human beings with thoughts and opinions of interest is one beyond your grasp. I rarely pay a dancer just to talk, although I have; usually it involves me paying for a dance or dances while we are having a conversation. Alot of times the dance is nothing more than a continuation of our conversation with some movement thrown in; my guess would be that far more regular patrons fall into this type of behavior than yours.

I don't go to strip clubs for sexual arousal, though on occasion I have been aroused; I go to strip clubs because I enjoy the company of women. Since my divorce, I have little to no interest in any type of committed relationship, yet I miss talking to women. Women have a unique perspective that I enjoy; that's the difference between you and I, you go to have your dick stimulated, I go to have my mind stimulated. Feel free to label my a sucker, I'd rather be a sucker than be emotionally retarded.

Edited to add:

Damn, you can't even say d*ck on here? Thingy just sounds so gay!

Jackjrct
01-10-2003, 07:21 AM
DHARMABUM - Very well said and I agree with you 98%. I do and will continue to pay for conversations. I feel that if she is not doing anything and is spending time with me, I should give her something. Most say no, you don't have to and some have taken the money and put it back in my shirt pocket, but I think it is fair to give them something. Thats my 2 (per)cents.

Dharmabum
01-10-2003, 08:18 AM
I don't disagree at all Jack, and I have paid dancers "just to talk"; I know most of the girls so well that I really can't pay them to talk. If it is very slow and they have nothing to do I'll usually just buy them a couple drinks; if it's busier and I want to talk, I'll usually buy a couple dances from them, even if I'm really not in a mood for a dance. Alot of times, if we are having a great conversation and she's spending a considerable amount of time with me, I may take one dance but pay her 3 or 4 times what I normally would. If I just offered to pay her for talking she probably wouldn't take the money, that's why I do it the way I do.

Pryce
01-10-2003, 08:38 AM
:) Sorry Dharmabum, forgot the censor was on. I've taken it off now.

Dharmabum
01-10-2003, 08:45 AM
Thanks!

I just didn't want people to think I actually use the word "thingy" in regular conversation.

chan
01-20-2003, 08:21 PM
I used to have customers that I did not even enjoy talking to pay me just enough to keep talking and if they got too out of line and I would finally get up to leave they would pay me more to stay. Also the club I worked at had so many things on the slide going on that one girl who had a long time customer that always had her sit with her hand on his thigh. She would instruct that he would let her know when he wanted dances from us(and she did) and in the mean time he would pay just to have a few girls sit with them I enjoy this kind of senerio emmensely!

sol_de_pr2
01-21-2003, 07:27 AM
I wouldn't just tip a dancer for conversation, I'd ask if she'd like a drink and/or a private dance. In one particular club I've been to in Isabela, Puerto Rico, I can get lap dances plus conversation at the bar if I buy drinks for the dancers. Otherwise, it's either stage or privates/VIP's for me 8).

mario99
01-22-2003, 01:13 AM
I have been going to strip clubs for over 15 years now. I totaly disagree with the original poster of this message. Yes i must agree that most guys, myself included, go to strip-clubs to get the "grind" but I find myself now going there for the company of the beutifull and friendly women.

The last time i went to my favorite club, and sat w/ my regular / favorite dancer, we talked and then she danced a couple dances for me. I paid her more for the talk then the dances, and in fact i enjoyed the talk more, not that the dances were'nt ... err great too ;)

Dances you can get from anygirl with a little $$$, but good conversation is PRICELESS

the .02 cents of a "conversationalist" :)

doc-catfish
01-27-2003, 05:06 PM
Dancers are there for customers' SEXUAL AROUSAL. They should not be getting paid to talk. Paying dancers to talk is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY
Yawwwwwwn! Why I'm submitting a reply here I have no idea!

Lover,

Consider the following:

Some guys pay $3.00 a minute to talk to girls OVER THE PHONE, and I'm not even referring to phone sex.

Some guys pay for membership to sites to watch webcam shows, JUST TO CHAT with the cam girl, even when it was explicitly promised that there would be no on camera sex or nudity.

So why have a conniption about someone paying to do this with a live in-the-flesh dancer? In any of these circumstances, the customer is paying to be ENTERTAINED, not neccesarily sexually aroused.

McCain
01-28-2003, 03:09 AM
Okay, deep breath here...

A lot of people are going to think I've bumped my head and gone loony tunes, but this is really just the result of some heavy thought...

I don't agree with Lover's stance about lap dance prices and what dancers should be paid for. In fact, I disagree with it for many of the reasons I have seen others state in here.

However, at the same time, Lover does raise a valid point that there are many men who do pay for conversation in the effort to achieve something more personal or"romantic". I know - I've had it happen to me on several occasions.

Does this mean I would prefer not to be tipped for conversation? Of course not - providing conversation is one of the more enjoyable aspects of this job and I certainly am not averse to being paid to do something I enjoy.

I'm bringing this up because everyone seems to be very quick to completely dismiss Lover's posts without any particular attention to the details of what he has said. Albeit, for obvious reasons...

Also, in the "give credit where it may be due" department, it should be publicly noted that Lover has recently made a few posts on SW that were not moronic, degrading, or entirely cheapskate.

Don't flame me. This is just my two cents as a devil's advocate.

::)

McCain

Dharmabum
01-29-2003, 07:03 AM
McCain, not flaming you, but you said "everyone seems to be very quick to completely dismiss Lover's posts without any particular attention to the details of what he has said." here is the details of what he said: "Dancers are there for customers' SEXUAL AROUSAL. They should not be getting paid to talk. Paying dancers to talk is a HUGE WASTE OF MONEY " Are you there soley for sexual arousal? Is it a waste of money if a customer enjoys talking to you and wants to pay you for your time? Lover is entitled to his opinion that dancers are nothing more than orgasm producing non-entities, he is not entitled to tell other members of the board that we are foolish for not treating them this way.

McCain
02-09-2003, 03:57 AM
A very good counter-point. Although I do not consider myself to be simply a mechanism to induce sexual arousal, I would be lying if I said I did not consider that to be a large partof thisprofession inmany respects. Realizing that there is a difference between inducing sexual arousal, and RELIEVING said sexual arousal. I may consider it to be part of my job to arouse aman, but I do not consider it my job to encourage a "happy ending", so to speak.

And I am fairly aware that MANY customers come to see me in a club setting strictly for the purposes of the sexual arousal they may garner from watching and interacting with me. That is simply a fact of life in this profession. Who am I to argue with this motivation? If it is not something that affects my personal life outside of work, then another person's motivations are - generally speaking - not for me to judge.

Also, I think perhaps I should clarify. I was referring to the post Lover made in which he was discussing some of the common motivations customers have for paying dancers for their conversation, etc. Hence the reason why I said that I do NOT agree with his statements as to what we should be paid for... Because I do not agree with his sentiment that we should ONLY get paid for inducing sexual arousal.

McCain