PDA

View Full Version : What about tatoos

electric_head
03-13-2003, 10:46 AM
I see alot of younger ladies with a tatoo right at the small of their back (VERY sexy!) Something tribal or the like. Do you like the dancer to have tatoos, and if so what kind?

Chuck149
03-13-2003, 12:50 PM
I don't like a lady with a lot of tatoos. A small one on the small of her back or her butt is ok.

I saw a dancer with the tatoo of angel wings on her back. Now I'm not talking about small wings I'm talking her whole Back, from her shoulder blades down to her ass.

GEEEEZ what ever possesed her to get those ???

Richard_Head
03-13-2003, 01:34 PM
For the most part I can do without the tatoos, although a small one or two is fine, but like Chuck I really wonder what posseses someone to cover their entire back or arms, it really does nothing for me.

ASU_Racer
03-14-2003, 04:59 AM
I'm very much into body art, I plan on having at least 4 or 5 tattoos and 3 piercings before I'm done. That being said, I don't mind a few tattoos on a girl, as long as it's symmetrical in nature (my nex tat is an iron cross with the kanji for symmetry between my shoulder blades). There is nothing sexier then a tattoo in the small of a dancer's back.

aggieed
03-14-2003, 07:10 AM
I'm normally turned off by tattoos, but I'd also have to say that a couple of my favorite dancers have all sorts of body art...one especially who works at a Tattoo Shop on the weekends and is absolutely covered with very large tattoos. I forgive her because she's pretty darn hot, has a great playful personality, and gives some pretty good dances. :P

So I guess I'm saying that beauty, charm, and good dances can pretty much make me overlook tattoos! ;D

Chuck149
03-14-2003, 07:43 AM
I'm very much into body art, I plan on having at least 4 or 5 tattoos and 3 piercings before I'm done. That being said, I don't mind a few tattoos on a girl, as long as it's symmetrical in nature (my nex tat is an iron cross with the kanji for symmetry between my shoulder blades). There is nothing sexier then a tattoo in the small of a dancer's back.

My son is your age, he loved body piercing so much that he almost pierced himself shut. LOL
He grew out of that phase thank god.

Not only don't I like tatoos on a dancer but piercings are a turn off.
Well mabey not all female piercings ;D :o

electric_head
03-14-2003, 10:02 AM
Hey Chuck,
Take means you get more seconds at the table :)

Hey Camino,
Is branding hot (no pun intended) out there? Never really took off here in Carolina.

ASU_Racer
03-14-2003, 09:20 PM
I just don't get them. I don't care what people do with their bodies. But I haven't had the same picture up on my wall or on the nightstand or on the computer desktop or anywhere else during the span of my life. I just can't imagine being so enamored with one particular image that I'd put it indelibly on my body for life.

My tats are very symbolic and I usually put at least a year into planning them, so I know that it is something I truely want.

My son is your age, he loved body piercing so much that he almost pierced himself shut. LOL
He grew out of that phase thank god.

Well mabey not all female piercings ;D :o

Your son isn't Steve-O? :o (The guy on Jackass who pierced his butcheeks together)

The nice thing about piercings is that you can take them out and the holes heal up, versus tattoos are there forever (unless you want to go through some painful laser removal)

I agree on the female piercings. I think tongue, navel, and clit piercings are very sexy. (nipples as well on small breasted women)

Is branding hot (no pun intended) out there? Never really took off here in Carolina.

Since you mention branding I do have a funny story:

When I was an apprentice in a blacksmith shop at a local renaissance festival we did have a guy come in wanting us to make a custom brand. When the Master Blacksmith asked who it was for, the man replied "my wife" and the wife just smiled. Needless to say we were all a little shocked. The Blacksmith said "I'll pretend I didn't hear that" and proceded to explain what we could make for him (demensions, limitations of the steel, cost, ect.) ;D We never did make anything for the guy, seems he didn't want to spend that much on a brand for his wife (custom blacksmith work ain't cheep).

I'm not into the super extreme stuff (scarring, suspension, branding) just what I consider more "traditional" body art. It's one of the odd things about me (along with custom cars and tittie bars) that my SO will have to live with.

Joe12601
03-14-2003, 11:00 PM
We had a loca; girl had nipple rings...a bit on the magical side she could pot the rings together..and they'd clip..wowsers..it made many a stunned customer..it also made many a tip.....

hollyday
03-20-2003, 03:51 PM
i have seven tattoos but they are all pretty small
a bracelet, and anklet, my sons name, winnie the pooh, piglet with a pool cue and eight ball, one on the top of my foot and my ex's name (I KNOW DUMB...BUT IT WAS FOREVER :P), which i hope to get covered some day
i like them small because i do have a small child and i wouldn't want to go to his school covered in, shall we say , sleeves.. a la bif naked

Chuck149
03-25-2003, 11:50 PM
i have seven tattoos but they are all pretty small
a bracelet, and anklet, my sons name, winnie the pooh, piglet with a pool cue and eight ball, one on the top of my foot and my ex's name (I KNOW DUMB...BUT IT WAS FOREVER :P), which i hope to get covered some day
i like them small because i do have a small child and i wouldn't want to go to his school covered in, shall we say , sleeves.. a la bif naked

hey Holly, I love that name, don't cover it ;)

McCain
03-27-2003, 05:53 AM
Two old-school style roses on my lower back - one right above each buttock. Each with a small banner with a chinese character in it. The one on the left is "Love", the one on the right is "Good Fortune". Eventually, there will be a third rose at the base of my spine with the character for "Strength". All symbolic, all planned long before they were ever gotten.

One on the inside curve of my right hipbone. Cover-up of a smaller one that the tattoo artist screwed up. The new one is cover up is better, but I still dislike it and plan to have it lasered off at some point. It's a black and deep blue tribal-style sun, about the size a fifty cent piece. Lasering will leave a scar, so I am trying to figure out what to put it in it's place so the scarring doesn't show. Something girly... maybe a small butterfly or something.

Only piercings are my ears and belly. Plan to keep it that way.

McCain

Chuck149
03-27-2003, 06:07 AM
Two old-school style roses on my lower back - one right above each buttock. Each with a small banner with a chinese character in it. The one on the left is "Love", the one on the right is "Good Fortune". Eventually, there will be a third rose at the base of my spine with the character for "Strength". All symbolic, all planned long before they were ever gotten. McCain

Both my kids have several tatoos. As a matter of fact, they just informend me that one weekend a few years ago, while my wife and I were away, they had a tatoo party at our home, kind of like a tupperwear party. Several of their friends got tatoos from the artist so they got theirs for free. The problem is, they used our center island as the tatoo chair >:( KIDS
Frankly, I've been thinking about getting a tatoo. My kids tell me it has to be symbolic & meaningful to me. Do you think a stripper on my back would be OK ? LOL
But seriously, I am thinking of getting one, I just don't know what or where.
Now I know I'm going to get a flood of suggestions, just be kind guys :D

electric_head
03-27-2003, 07:41 AM
Chuck,
Take an hour and walk around a tattoo shop one afternoon. I did awhile ago and still no tat, but fun to see the choices. Good luck

Unknown
03-27-2003, 08:13 AM
Chuck,
If you need ideas, take a look here.

The biomechanical ones are my faves.

EvilCyn
03-27-2003, 08:20 AM
Chuck, I got my first tattoo about 8 months ago.... (thought I was done dancing, I wanted to wait till the to get it....... Month after I got it, back to danceing...LOL)
It was about 5 years that I wanted mine....... I am so glad I waited, and knew exactly what I wanted...... I designed it myself, and is a large one across my back..... I am so happy with it. I am going to get one more, even bigger, it will take up 3/4 of my upper back at least, but again alot of planning...
Make sure you know what you want....... I am even happier then I thought I could be with this one.......

money
03-27-2003, 08:29 AM
Hey Chuck, why dont you get a butterfly on your ass! ;)

electric_head
03-27-2003, 08:57 AM
Kool site Unknown :)

Chuck149
03-27-2003, 09:02 AM
Hey unknown great site :D I think It will take me awhile to find one I like. There are soooo many to choose from.

Hmmm butterfly on my ass ??? I don't think so. Although it does look good on one particular dancer I know ;) I'll have to take a closer look at it ;D

Pryce
03-27-2003, 08:02 PM
It's rare that i like tatoos...i know some love them and more power to them...me i'd rather now.

My friend does have a (C) 1979 on her back which i think is cute.