PDA

View Full Version : The eyes have it

electric_head
03-19-2003, 08:25 AM
What is it about the eyes that we like so much? Eye contact is very important to most of us. They say "the eyes are the windows to the soul" don't they.

canuck
03-20-2003, 03:03 PM
I completely agree with you e_h, there is something about making eye contact that stirs something deep inside me...grrr... ;)

On one level I think its very primal, on another its that sort of connection(real or otherwise) that you can experience by staring into her eyes, and on a third level its great to avoid that distant look from your dancer..that leaves you wondering if shes bored and thinking about what to order for lunch lol.

Eyes have always been my weakness..sigh

hollyday
03-20-2003, 03:07 PM
as a dancer, i always try to maintain eye contact, that way the customer knows ''i'm there'' and not thinking about something else..

ASU_Racer
03-25-2003, 04:41 PM
I think for many people, eye contact is unnerving. It doesn't help that I wear one green contact and one blue contact. ;D

I'm with everyone else on this, nothing sexier then a dancer who makes eye contact.

RealGuy
03-25-2003, 05:09 PM
I'm with you guys on this one, Eyes are so key to great rapore and connection. If a dancer can't look me in the eyes while asking for a dance, the dance just is not happening. RG

sol_de_pr2
03-26-2003, 12:24 AM
I've had dancers look away while lap dancing or private dancing me. Very annoying. They would sit in such a way that I would only get to see her boobs.

Chuck149
03-26-2003, 02:02 AM
Gotta love those "Bedroom Eyes" ::)

doc-catfish
03-26-2003, 04:02 AM
I suppose the reason some dancers give that annoying "stare out into space" expression is because maintaining eye contact is too intimate for them, particularly from a few inches away. If you ask me, good eye contact is what separates the "women from the girls" so to speak. Even if a dancer doesn't have the best physical features, she can make up for it immensely with a seductive glance that just tells a customer "come here".
:D

Chuck149
03-26-2003, 04:26 AM
Your right ML, I've been trying to figure out why they do this?
1. Not interested in the customers?
2. Checking out their moves?
3. Checking out their outfits?
4. In love with themselves?
5. Not comfortable with making eye contact?

Whatever the reason, it's annoying. >:(

EvilCyn
03-26-2003, 04:37 AM
Eye contact as a dancer is so important to me....... With good eye contact, I can tell what he seems to like while I am dancing.....
I have seen the girls with the off in space look on thier face and wonder how they can dance like that...... I wouldn't know how to dance otherwise..On stage you can tell who is enjoying watching you, and pull them up to the stage, when maybe they would have just sat there.....
Even when I bartend, it is the same, giving the guys a quick smile and a glance catches thier attention.......

GoldCoastGirl
03-26-2003, 11:05 PM
Your right ML, I've been trying to figure out why they do this?
1. Not interested in the customers?
2. Checking out their moves?
3. Checking out their outfits?
4. In love with themselves?
5. Not comfortable with making eye contact?

Whatever the reason, it's annoying. >:(

1) Always interested in the audience... ESPECIALLY the ones that are really paying attention.. means they are good possibilities for "a sale" ;)

2) Yes.. especially at the beginning and end of the night when not many people are around.

3) Yes if my outfit is new or an old one I havn't worn for ages... need to know if *I* like what I see.

4) I do love myself however I'm not "in love" with myself :D

5) Very rarely for me however I can have times when I just do not want to have to look out into the audience (confidence in myself isn't high).

Liked the questions so I thought I would respond :-)

Chuck149
03-26-2003, 11:14 PM
Thanks Vee, it's great to get a ladies perspective on the subject. I'm sure all of the guys will benefit by it.

McCain
03-27-2003, 06:49 AM
Really seems to unnerve a lot of girls. There was a customer named Shawn who used to come in to my last club all the time. I commonly referred to him as "Eye Contact Guy" when discussing him with other girls, because that is how everyone knew him. He said I was the only girl he spent money on because I was the only girl who would hold eye contact with him for more than three seconds (try more like entire songs, when it was slow). The other girls were bad about calling him a "freak" and things of that nature, because he would only look at your eyes, never at your body. Truth be told, he was actually very intelligent, fun to hang out and converse with, and incredibly sweet. Not to mention single with a well-paying job.

Their loss.

McCain

electric_head
03-27-2003, 07:32 AM
Hey McCain,
I heard once that if you looked in a dancers eyes you'd be her friend! I luv to look in my dancers eyes too, but don't worry I have checked her out all over also LOL

Sonja Swordofwords
03-14-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm a scorpio, and my eye contact makes its point, esp. if I'm miffed; so say my friends! LOL