PDA

View Full Version : If a dancer likes you she won't charge you to talk

02-13-2003, 03:14 PM
This is something that has to be pointed out, ESPECIALLY to those customers who PAY FOR CONVERSATION. If a dancer likes you, she will talk to you for FREE!

Sometimes, dancers DON'T EVEN ASK for money from customers who they like. If you pay a dancer for conversation, then she will consider you a source of income and a walking ATM machine.

If you want to see a dancer OUTSIDE the club, then DO NOT pay her for conversation and DO NOT BUY DANCES FROM HER!!

Richard_Head
02-13-2003, 03:46 PM
If you want to see a dancer OUTSIDE the club, then DO NOT pay her for conversation and DO NOT BUY DANCES FROM HER!!

I'm sure you know this from first hand experience don't you Lover. Like you ever picked up a stripper in your life. Here's my thought on the subject, don't go to strip clubs to pick up women, there are much better places to do that.

RealGuy
02-13-2003, 03:58 PM
RH - How True, How True. Strip clubs are places to respect and admire naked women, and have tons of fun.

02-13-2003, 07:54 PM
Richardhead

Yes, I have gone out with dancers. I think that paying dancers to talk is pointless.

Heather_Young
02-13-2003, 09:04 PM
With your personality Lover, I find it very hard to believe that ANY woman would go out with you, much less a woman who talks to so many men daily who are much nicer than you.

sol_de_pr2
02-14-2003, 12:43 AM
If you want to see a dancer OUTSIDE the club, then DO NOT pay her for conversation and DO NOT BUY DANCES FROM HER!! Lover, I had an enlightening PM session with my ATF and among other things she made it perfectly clear that if I don't pay her for dances she has to move on to other clients! She did propose a very smart way of relating with her in an informal setting, but that's between us. Needless to say, I had the moral obligation to remove all my posts in the "Is This a Sign?" thread. :-[

Jackjrct
02-14-2003, 03:57 AM
Sorry guys, my ATF never asks me for money when we talk, sometimes she gets upset, but let's face it. She is at her job to make money. Wether or not she likes you, this is her pay check. My ATF would rather sit with me than lap dance, but business is business.

Carlos, I think you were right to remove the posts. And I believe you should have said, out of respect, because the bottom line is that we should respect these woman. They are providing a service, just like the ones behind the counter at your favorite fast food place.

doc-catfish
02-14-2003, 04:20 AM
This is something that has to be pointed out, ESPECIALLY to those customers who PAY FOR CONVERSATION. If a dancer likes you, she will talk to you for FREE!
WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA!

Sometimes, dancers DON'T EVEN ASK for money from customers who they like. If you pay a dancer for conversation, then she will consider you a source of income and a walking ATM machine.
WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA! WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA!

WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA! WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA! WOO! HOO! HA! HA! HA!

02-14-2003, 06:53 AM
Carlos

It seems to me that your ATF doesn't like you as a true friend but she may like (or at least respect you) as someone she does business with.

This is not a flame in any way so please don't take it that way.

Richard_Head
02-14-2003, 10:57 AM
Yes, I have gone out with dancers.

Sorry Lover, don't take this the wrong way, but I don't believe that for a second. I don't disagree with you completely about paying for conversations though. If a dancer initiates the conversation and sits down with you, then I don't feel you are under any obligation to pay her. On the other hand if you are initiating the conversation and taking up time that a dancer could be making money then yes you should be paying her, she is there to make money after all.

sol_de_pr2
02-14-2003, 11:08 AM
It seems to me that your ATF doesn't like you as a true friend but she may like (or at least respect you) as someone she does business with. I know there's no harm intended lover but if that was completely true then she wouldn't have proposed a way of relating with her outside the club. I mean, you've never been to our club so you can't tell if she can or cannot afford to lose potential clients just to be with me. Remember, good strippers are also shrewd businesswomen ;).

Lexi
02-14-2003, 05:07 PM
Lover not true. There are times that I will talk to a guy and not get paid. BUT if its slow, and I'm not making any money, I would HOPE that my customer would tip me a few dollars here and there. It IS a stripclub and we are working for money.
I HAVE had conversations with guys who I have genuinely liked, but once it gets to the point of where Iam LOSING money because I am spending so much time with him, then I will have to move on. This IS business and I am not at a stripclub to make friends. If a meet a customer and he becomes my friend, then thats a different story, but as long as we remain on a professional level then its great.

Lexi
02-15-2003, 09:59 AM
Lurking, yeah thats different though. If you want the dancer to leave, there no faster way than not tipping. :-)
But if you do like her, its nice to tip. ;D

RealGuy
02-15-2003, 05:05 PM
Boy this string really should be titled when to tip and when to hold back. On a busy night, I tend to be up front with the ladies, If a girl walks over to me and asks if I want to dance and I say no and she still sits down. I tell her point blank that I appreciate her sitting down, but I'm really not interested in getting a dance. I'll buy her a drink and chat for a little while. I do note that they are looking around the room and seeing what is up and genrerally move on in about 5 minutes. I don't tip her. If I want Dances from her, I tell her and thus the fantasy starts. If it is going to be a 1/2 hour before I'll be ready then I give her the option to go drum up some business in the mean time and come back in a bit. If she stays I'll tip her for her time out of respect.

On slow nights, it is a different situation. I tend to tip if they want to sit and have a drink. I know they are struggling for money. On slow nights the table fills up fast and it is a good time! They appreciate the chat, it makes their night go faster and when it gets busy they jump up and make the rounds.

Now on any night if a dancer comes up to me with a great line, I'll hand out a tip. Some of the best have been, "Do you like my shoes, as she puts one leg up on my lap"!, Or my all time fav, I spot this heavenly Lady across the room, at least a 100 feet, she walks right up my seat and says "Now cause I'm hot just looking at you" as she takes the ice out of my empty drink and rubs it on her cheast. Buy the way I did buy her an ice tea after the laps and she let me rub the ice around. Yup tipped for that two. RG

yoda57us
02-16-2003, 07:06 AM
It doesn't matter if a dancer "likes" you or not, she is still at the club to earn a living. I have a few favs that I buy dances from and when we spend some time together before or after the dances. If it's slow we talk for a while. I also am friendly with a few girls that I do not buy dances from. If they want to sit and shoot the breeze for a few minutes they know that they will never have to pay for a drink. These girls have never asked me for money and I expect nothing from them other than a smile and a hello. I have one ATF that I have become very friendly with. We go to the private dance area and we spend the time there talking-she keeps her dress on and doesn't dance for me, we hug, we talk about how things are going in each other's lives. It didn't start out this way, it just evolved over a period of time. If I didn't pay for the "dances" she would still sit at the bar with me like she always does. I enjoy our conversations and, when we are in the private area, I don't have to share her with the DJ, other dancers or other customers. I can afford to pay and I respect the fact that she is at work and there to make money. I look forward to that time as much as any lapdance I have ever received. My point is every situation is different and shouldn't be judged by stereotypes. If someone told me a few years ago that I would give a woman money and not make her grind on me I would have said they were crazy. Shit happens and, if it's fun, and legal, who cares if it makes sense to anybody else?

Chuck149
02-16-2003, 07:28 AM
I have one ATF that I have become very friendly with. We go to the private dance area and we spend the time there talking-she keeps her dress on and doesn't dance for me, we hug, we talk about how things are going in each other's lives.

And here I thought I was the only one who did this. It's good to know that I"m not crazy, Well maybe crazy, but not the only one. :D

Jackjrct
02-16-2003, 08:31 AM
Add me to your crazy list

sol_de_pr2
02-16-2003, 11:34 AM
Here is an example of a liability, you have that ATF special dancers you don't pay so you you think everything is wonderful then another day she asks you to lend her $1,000. Your hooked, were you a customer or a friend.An ATF who asks me to lend her money will no longer be an ATF. Period.

yoda57us
02-16-2003, 12:28 PM
I don't generaly lend money to any friends, male or female, dancer or otherwise. On the occasion that I do it, I never expect to get it back. I think it was the Bad Brains who said it best. "Money Changes Everything"

RealGuy
02-16-2003, 02:25 PM
Lending money, is a totally different story. I just don't lend cash!! My time is my money, I will lend time and devise a plan to relieve any situation. I will talk to them and advise them of options, even give them a ride to the court house and back. But no cash!! Although I have stopped to buy an outfit once while giving a stripper a ride to work. Didn't have to, but she looked so hot in it while trying it on. RG

RealGuy
02-16-2003, 02:28 PM
I just read my last post and must apoligize for the term "them". These are Ladies and friends, I was to busy getting the point out.

03-16-2003, 12:57 PM
Shoot2thrill, you wrote

"How lame would it be to say Please talk to me, I'll pay you"

Customers who pay dancers for conversation are implying this without saying it directly. They implying it by their actions

RealGuy
03-16-2003, 03:57 PM
Lover I so don't agree with you! I pay out of respect for a dancers time and the fact that she is trying to make a living in this world. I tip the doorman at a hotel when he gives me directions to a resturant. It is all just respect for who they are. So lover if you don't want to pay the Ladies for thier time, don't, just sit thier and be a tight wad. The Ladies in Houston must just love you????? do they let you in the clubs at all???? RG

EvilCyn
03-16-2003, 10:27 PM
Lover, I have to ask, Why do you go to clubs ??? I think you enjoy seeing what you can scam out of a girl....... Her time, trying to talk her down in the prices of dances.....I think you only enjoy it if you feel you have taken something from them....... Almost like you are getting back at women through dancers..... I hope someday you'll treat us with respect of the job we do...... We are there to make money.....If I just want attention, I can go out to a regular bar and find that....... I go to work to take care of my family and home.........

03-17-2003, 02:00 PM
EvilCyn

Strip clubs can be a cheap way to get sexually stimulated. $10 is a reasonable price (although somewhat high) for a dance which can lead to an orgasm (this is HOUSTON we're talking about.

The reason that I haggle over dance prices is because I think that $20 is RIDICULOUSLY OVERINFLATED. The price may have been set so high because some guys who are hoping and/or trying to buy a girlfriend at a strip club are willing to pay it. If these guys KNEW and WERE NOT IN DENIAL about dancers liking them, I think that at least some of them would be unwilling to pay so much.

radiowinz
03-17-2003, 02:53 PM
As it's been said many times, the girls are there as their job. And their job is to maximize their income. I've even told my atf that she can postpone me till later if she has some hot prospects that may get away. We have an understanding that it's O.K. to do that as long as she gets to me before the end of the night. By the way, the strangest thing I ever saw at a strip club was a guy who was eating Chinese Food with a dancer in the lap dance area. That means he was paying $20.00 for 4 minutes to eat Chinese food with her. He was such a PL that he probably paid for the food, too. I admire the girl though.

RealGuy
03-17-2003, 03:46 PM
Ok Cats out of the bag! ;D When I get hungry while at a strip club I'll head out for chinese. I'll ask the ladies around me if they want anything. Sometimes they will chip in and some times I'll grab them something. Depends on how busy they are, slow night I buy, busy night they tend to chip in. Anyhow it usually all ends up back in a VIP room with at least one of the girls sitting on my lap feeding me. I really do love life. Pay for the dances, Nope. Tip the girl(s) feeding me, you bet ya! It is just good ole fashion fun. Be respectful and these Ladies will just let thier hair down and have fun with you. RG

GoldCoastGirl
03-17-2003, 08:00 PM
I have a guy who pays for a private dance but I keep my clothes on and we talk. He realises that the only time to get GOOD quality conversation with me is when my time isn't divided between him and the club.... that when I'm in a private dance with him talking I can concentrate on the conversation.

I don't see him as a PL... I chat with him outside the private dance however most of the time.. my time is taken up with mostly trying to get other private dances.

I see it as quite logical. Some people just want to talk and paying someone to talk with for 20 minutes (lets say) can be very fulfilling because it is a good conversation due to less distractions on the dancer's behalf.

I will sit and talk with customers until it is obvious I'm going to loose $$ just sitting there. If it is a slow night, I do tend to hang around longer however in a strip club... TIME IS MONEY to a dancer.

She can't waste too much time without being compensated in some way: a drink, a tip or a private dance.

McCain
03-18-2003, 02:29 AM
Never have "charged" or asked a guy to pay for my conversation.
However, unless I dislike you, I will spend a longer duration talking with you if you are tipping for my time. Because, as it was pointed out, work is for the purposes of making money, and time is money.

Though I may love your company, and find you to be the most brilliantly witty person on earth, if I am not making good money I will need to be up and working the room. Otherwise, my bills don't get paid.

A dancer has the same bills as a customer does - rent / mortgage, phone, electricity, water, car, medical, groceries, insurance, etc. That's before getting in to the financial cost of maintaining our looks so that we are presentable for you when you come in to a club. Even if you go with low-end places, you are looking at a few hundred each month alone on cosmetics, moisturizers, hair cuts, hair products, manicures, pedicures, tanning booths, perfumes, and everything else.

If I enjoy a customer's company, I will probably spend time with them whether they are tipping for my conversation or not. But the odds are much better, and the time will be more extended, if they are doing so.

McCain

electric_head
03-18-2003, 08:08 AM
McCain, I do luv to look at you ladies all fixed up. Thank you ladies for all you do for us guys :-*

RealGuy
03-18-2003, 03:38 PM
Thank you ladies for your open post. Thanks for sharing the angle about keeping you look freash and new!! Mc Cain thank you for keeping it so real! RG

GoldCoastGirl
03-18-2003, 03:47 PM
I agree with McCain ... we do have similiar bills to the patron of the strip club however the expense of stripping comes from the cost of our outfits and everything else so that the fantasy/illusion is maintained.

That's why time if money for dancers and if you don't tip a dancer for her time spend talking with you (or get her for a private dance so you can talk)... then you most likely will NOT get a great quality conversation.

Chuck149
03-24-2003, 09:38 AM
I have a guy who pays for a private dance but I keep my clothes on and we talk. He realises that the only time to get GOOD quality conversation with me is when my time isn't divided between him and the club.... that when I'm in a private dance with him talking I can concentrate on the conversation.

Been there, done that ;)

sol_de_pr2
03-24-2003, 10:44 AM
I agree with AussieVee (oh, did that rhyme? ;D). When a club is full there's no way you can get your fave dancers to spend the amount of time you wish you could spend with them so a private dance or VIP is what is warranted.

Rip
12-19-2013, 09:08 PM
Never have "charged" or asked a guy to pay for my conversation.
However, unless I dislike you, I will spend a longer duration talking with you if you are tipping for my time. Because, as it was pointed out, work is for the purposes of making money, and time is money.....

If I enjoy a customer's company, I will probably spend time with them whether they are tipping for my conversation or not. But the odds are much better, and the time will be more extended, if they are doing so.

McCain

-- When a girl is sweet w/ me & spends more than a few minutes I tell her I'll remember her & ask when she'll be onstage. I make sure to put $$ on that stage when she dances. I may track her down later & get a dance. So I don't 'officially' tip for hanging out/convo, but I find ways to sweeten their evening -- stage tips, table dances, whatever. I just say, "I remember you were sweet to me," & I fork over a few extra bucks. They make the connection & stay sweet.

Frankly, I've gotten an amazing amount of 'freebies' over the years. Once (abt 3 AM on a Fri) I was sitting alone @ a club, & this girl w/ Miss-California-finalist body came walking by. I gave her the eye, but she kept going. Oh well. A few minutes later she came back & asked "Would you like company?" Sure!! She sat right in my lap & I sat there thinking, "Damn, I can't *believe* this!" I was careful to catch my drool before it landed on her. Not much convo, nary a word abt dances or tips. Finally the DJ announced last song, & she said, "Well, that's it" & got up. I had one $20 I'd been saving for a last dance, so I grabbed her & told her I wanted a dance. She looked surprised (& gave me an air dance! I didn't give a damn 'cuz she had given me *way* more than $20 worth of jollies already w/o asking for a cent.) After the dance I discovered another $2 so I chased her down (she was halfway to the DR) & gave it to her.

Never saw her again.

safado
12-20-2013, 09:44 AM
-- When a girl is sweet w/ me & spends more than a few minutes I tell her I'll remember her & ask when she'll be onstage. I make sure to put $$ on that stage when she dances. I may track her down later & get a dance. So I don't 'officially' tip for hanging out/convo, but I find ways to sweeten their evening -- stage tips, table dances, whatever. I just say, "I remember you were sweet to me," & I fork over a few extra bucks. They make the connection & stay sweet.

Frankly, I've gotten an amazing amount of 'freebies' over the years. Once (abt 3 AM on a Fri) I was sitting alone @ a club, & this girl w/ Miss-California-finalist body came walking by. I gave her the eye, but she kept going. Oh well. A few minutes later she came back & asked "Would you like company?" Sure!! She sat right in my lap & I sat there thinking, "Damn, I can't *believe* this!" I was careful to catch my drool before it landed on her. Not much convo, nary a word abt dances or tips. Finally the DJ announced last song, & she said, "Well, that's it" & got up. I had one $20 I'd been saving for a last dance, so I grabbed her & told her I wanted a dance. She looked surprised (& gave me an air dance! I didn't give a damn 'cuz she had given me *way* more than $20 worth of jollies already w/o asking for a cent.) After the dance I discovered another $2 so I chased her down (she was halfway to the DR) & gave it to her.

Never saw her again.

Bumping a 10 year old thread wtf

http://fc01.deviantart.net/fs71/f/2010/026/d/8/Son__I_am_Disappoint_by_SonIAmDisappointPLZ.jpg

Why couldn't you just start your own thread about freebees?

yoda57us
12-20-2013, 01:57 PM
Bumping a 10 year old thread wtf
Why couldn't you just start your own thread about freebees?

Exactly. Please DO NOT bump old threads. Most of the folks who participated are long gone. Feel free to start a new thread if you want to.