PDA

View Full Version : Tit for tat.

Joe12601
03-11-2003, 09:02 PM
:)
My ATF and I have a great syestem..I watch the crowd for her and pick out guys who were "watchng" her and look to be good bet for a private dance. ( I'm good at this)..she in turn tells me which of her fellow employees are....shall we say "skilled"...she always puts in a word for me and results have never disappointed. Trouble is my talent now has me picking the crowd for several dancers. Beginning to think I need one of those chairs that the "line judges" used at tennis matches.

Jackjrct
03-12-2003, 12:24 AM
Or a free dance every now and then

electric_head
03-12-2003, 09:33 AM
What if you get your signals crossed?

Joe12601
03-12-2003, 11:40 AM
An occasional free dance.more often than not my Tip stuffed back in my pocket.

I make the occasiional miistake..coinsder me the guy whio sells the racing orim at the tracki.

sol_de_pr2
03-12-2003, 11:44 AM
Your ATF really trusts you, huh? My ATF is usually very busy and I'd be lucky to have her sit with me a while, but if she does and I get a dance from her then I thank God Almighty for the privilege ;D.

Chuck149
03-12-2003, 01:38 PM
I’m kinda greedy. When I’m in a club with my ATF, the last thing I want to do is get her dances with some other guy. ;D

Joe12601
03-12-2003, 03:32 PM
She makes money, she's happy...She's happpy, I'm happy...kind of a mutual self help group..*(notice I did not include "don't worry..be happy" in this post)

EvilCyn
03-12-2003, 10:47 PM
One club I was at, one of my regulars didn't scan the crowd for me but use to tease me he should get a cut...... I use to tell him, and this is very true. He and I always had a great time together, he always made me feel very sexy and special... Whenever he came in, my money went way up because he was like an ego booster....I loved dancing for him on stage and boy did it show.....He always could turn my worst days around....Even if he only stopped in for a few minutes on his way home from work.......
I could have never thanked him enough, I think all dancers have a ATF customer I am sure.....

GoldCoastGirl
03-15-2003, 05:58 PM
I must say that I have one of them... an ATF customer.
He comes in on Saturdays usually after 2am, sits for a drink (say 15 minutes).. then most often than not gets an hour dance from me... then either leaves the club to cruise another (normal nite) club and/or stays and books me for the last hour of the night.

I just have to see his face in the crowd and my morale goes up... especially after the last two shifts I had prior to Saturday (Thurs and Fri)... he helps in other ways.

hollyday
03-20-2003, 03:46 PM
She makes money, she's happy...She's happpy, I'm happy...kind of a mutual self help group..*(notice I did not include "don't worry..be happy" in this post)

I LIKE THE WAY U THINK JOE

i used to work at a bar and it was a husband a wife team...he would watch and see who went to the bank machine or who, as u put it' were watching her' and send her over...i personally thought he was behaving like a pimp...but whatever...i wasn't married to him

but i say all the more power to u...i really appreciate it when a customer doesn't try to monopolize all my time and respects the fact that I AM THERE to make money