PDA

View Full Version : Do's and Dont's for a greenhorn

youarebad
03-15-2003, 07:40 PM
I'm going to san fran on thurs night with some friends and I'm a college student with a limited budget who has never been before it would be cool if i could get a list of do's and don'ts to make my first time enjoyable any san fran specific info would also. also i probaly wont be going back for a while so i need a big bang for me buck thanx

electric_head
03-15-2003, 10:37 PM
Youarebad,
Take a little time and scan the posts here, there are some very good ones for first timers. I think the key is 1-to have fun
2-tip the ladies
3-enjoy the music and the people
4-DON"T think about marrying the first lady that knocks your sock off.
5-oh yeah have fun!
Good luck and happy strip clubing 8)

03-15-2003, 11:00 PM
nude clubs in san fran play by different rules. The big three nude clubs aren't for newbies. There's a high ratio of ROB's at those clubs. Remember, never pay before the service is performed. If you want a PS, negotiate, they'll always quote a high number for tourists, so tell them you're a local, a semi regular and you regularly peruse Redbook.

Richard_Head
03-16-2003, 04:25 AM
There's a high ratio of ROB's at those clubs. Remember, never pay before the service is performed. If you want a PS, negotiate, they'll always quote a high number for tourists, so tell them you're a local, a semi regular and you regularly peruse Redbook.
Could someone please decifer this for me. What is a ROB, or a PS, and what the hell does perusing Redbook have to do with anything? If I can't decifier this post I'm betting that the greenhorn who started this thread probably can't either. A little help please. Thanks.

Susan Wayward
03-16-2003, 04:35 AM
Well, clubs in San Francisco are well-known for providing lots of extras, and high-priced ones at that. A ROB is a Rip Off Bitch, someone who promises more, takes your money, and doesn't deliver. sfredbook.com talks about the different performers in SF and the services they provide. For the new guy, if he's just expecting some T&A he will be surprised at the propositions he'll get in SF. Although I think that there are a couple of clubs there where he can go where that's not the norm if he's looking for more traditional strip club fun - look here (http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=club_chat;action=display;num=1030660 051)
for some discussions.

mr_punk
03-16-2003, 07:37 AM
hold on guys. let's try not to throw this kid into the lion's den. i know everyone is trying to be helpful,but clubs like MBOT or MSC is no place for rookies. if he goes there,he's going to end up with pockets picked clean or even worse,a bad case of Vissidarte Syndrome. he's looking for a vanilla type stripclub that has an 18 y.o. min age requirement, won't break his budget or scare his dates. can anyone reccomend such a club?

youarebad
03-16-2003, 04:36 PM
thanx guys for the help your right i just want a nice evening ya know couple of dances watch some naked chicks spend maybe a hundred dollars or so I was thinking bout going to centerfolds or New centery theater I think Deja Vu has like some coupons online so i was going to check those places well anymore info would be appreciated