PDA

View Full Version : In re: Private Dances...

GoldCoastGirl
03-08-2003, 04:12 PM
I've been reading with great interest what everyone has been saying about what they like in a private dance.

I have a question for everyone now :)

When the dancer is near one of your ears: which of the following do you like (you can pick multiple choices and include your own)......
8) a light *sigh* from the dancer
8) heavy breathing
8) to hear her breath but not heavy breathing
8) to feel her breath
8) for the dancer to blow on your ear slightly
8) her to nuzzle your ear with her nose
8) a slight lick of your ear lobe

I know for me personally as a woman.. I don't mind many of these options along with the guy stroking/kissing a certain part of my neck.

SuperDude
03-08-2003, 04:13 PM
Any and all of that is heavenly.

lestat1
03-08-2003, 07:48 PM
Yes, ALL of those, more more! I'll add a few, just to be as complete as possible:
- a soft moan, in between breaths
- earlobe nibbling / gentle teeth tugging
- nose AND lips nuzzling the ear
- really, anything involving lips/breath/nose/moans in the region of ears/neck is a very very good thing!

Oh, and I prefer to feel& hear the hot/heavy breathing in the ear rather than the 'blowing' breath, but that's getting awfully picky! :)

-lestatdl1

sol_de_pr2
03-08-2003, 11:53 PM
Almost all of the above, I'd love to have my whole ear heavily licked yummy yummy :P. Moaning would be great too, that makes my member levitate. Hey, Vee, you should try to cross the globe and dance here in Puerto Rico! ;D

Chuck149
03-09-2003, 12:25 AM
OK AussieVee I checked the air fare for "down under" I'll be right down..... ;D
Here is what I like:

:D a light *sigh* from the dancer
:D to hear her breath but not heavy breathing
:D to feel her breath on my cheek or neck
:D her to nuzzle my ear with her nose
:D a slight nibble of my ear lobe
:D drape her hair to make a curtain and nuzzle noses
:D eye contact during the dance
:D light kisses on my neck

and a cigarette after :P

witt
03-09-2003, 02:51 AM
It's all good. Although I prefer gentle sounds and air to hard breathing and louder moans.

My problem, and it's just me, perhaps, is if there's too much fantasy. I know that I'm another customer and the dancer is probably not getting aroused. So if she's sounding orgasmic in my ear, it actually detracts from the experience, because it's too obviously faked. Yeah, yeah, it's all faked, but I don't like it when it's too obvious.

100 % agreed

doc-catfish
03-09-2003, 03:07 AM
A little dirty talk ain't bad either. Nothing raunchy, just something like a "do you like that?" in a sexy voice as she's doing one of the aforementioned. I also like a little shoulder massage. Stuff like that makes the dance really feel personal.
:) ;)
:D ;D
8) ::)

Richard_Head
03-09-2003, 04:16 AM
It's all good. Although I prefer gentle sounds and air to hard breathing and louder moans.

My problem, and it's just me, perhaps, is if there's too much fantasy. I know that I'm another customer and the dancer is probably not getting aroused. So if she's sounding orgasmic in my ear, it actually detracts from the experience, because it's too obviously faked. Yeah, yeah, it's all faked, but I don't like it when it's too obvious.I agree completly, we both know that you're not getting aroused, stick to getting me aroused and I'm happy ;D

GoldCoastGirl
03-09-2003, 04:24 AM
Thank you guys sooooo much :-* :-* :-* :-*

I work at Players Showgirls on the Gold Coast.. just FYI of course ;-)

I tried a few of the things I mentioned on my regular during my last shift as it is only something I have actually recently decided to include in my private dance... he loved and hated it at the same time. So much a tease yet he didn't tell me to stop or anything LOL

Keep 8) and once again this feedback is great.

:-*

electric_head
03-09-2003, 06:13 AM
These are great, also like to have her pull my earlobe with her teeth everso softy and don't forget the neck!

Derek
07-19-2005, 08:07 AM
I like the moaning and heavy breathing. I am afraid of them licking my ear as saliva can have HIV.

VenusGoddess
07-19-2005, 06:03 PM
I like the moaning and heavy breathing. I am afraid of them licking my ear as saliva can have HIV.

This is the stupidest thing I've heard, yet. You are afraid of contracting HIV through saliva by your ear...but you openly "admit" *choke, choke* that you frequently have OTC sex with dancers. And, the sex is ok...but not the spit, because, you know...no one's ever contracted HIV through sex before...but most people do through having someone lick their ear.

::)

Whatever. *ROTFL*

xdamage
07-19-2005, 06:06 PM
This is the stupidest thing I've heard, yet. You are afraid of contracting HIV through saliva by your ear...but you openly "admit" *choke, choke* that you frequently have OTC sex with dancers. And, the sex is ok...but not the spit, because, you know...no one's ever contracted HIV through sex before...but most people do through having someone lick their ear.

Whatever. *ROTFL*

Shhssshh - don't, you might scare him off with logic and clear minded thinking like this. Don't mess with my stories - I'm enjoying this. ::)

kymchoon
07-19-2005, 08:05 PM
I'm with Jay. Heavy breathing and moaning can actually detract from the experience, but everything else is fantastic.

GeorgeBailey
07-31-2005, 09:40 AM
I've been reading with great interest what everyone has been saying about what they like in a private dance.

I have a question for everyone now :)

When the dancer is near one of your ears: which of the following do you like (you can pick multiple choices and include your own)......
a light *sigh* from the dancer
heavy breathing
to hear her breath but not heavy breathing
to feel her breath
for the dancer to blow on your ear slightly
her to nuzzle your ear with her nose
a slight lick of your ear lobe

I know for me personally as a woman.. I don't mind many of these options along with the guy stroking/kissing a certain part of my neck.

It's all good to me, but as others have said, the heavy breathing can be overdone.

Derek
08-04-2005, 04:59 PM
I like lots of two way contact in private dances - I luv to feel their boobs, legs, and ass.

sol_de_pr2
08-05-2005, 08:25 PM
I second Derek on that one! :great:

Derek
08-10-2005, 06:37 AM
I do not like the ear lobe stuff because this is saliva contact.

Katrine
08-10-2005, 12:44 PM
I do not like the ear lobe stuff because this is saliva contact.

And what is tit sucking then? Breast milk contact?

VenusGoddess
08-10-2005, 04:25 PM
^ LOL...I was thinking that same thing.

He doesn't want some dancer's spit on his ear IN the club...but he doesn't mind banging them OTC.

::)

FBR
08-10-2005, 05:20 PM
Damn, I yearn for the days of my sweet innocence ::)

FBR

MinahSky
08-13-2005, 01:08 AM
Derek, unless you have a cut on your ear or wherever you are licked, it would be damn near impossible for you to get AIDS/HIV that way. The virus is only contracted through exchange of bodily fluids.

Now that begs the question of why you would consort with someone that you suspected could have the disease in the first place.

yoda57us
08-13-2005, 07:23 AM
Just for the record, I'm fine with the ear-licking thing....

brainsmasher
08-15-2005, 12:47 AM
i hate "purring" and biting. I like just one moist moan of warm breath, that drives me bonkers.