PDA

View Full Version : Licking

electric_head
03-08-2003, 01:08 AM
A friend and I went to a different club last nite. I see on the pink site the ladies don't like to be licked, blown on, or BIT? A lovely little dancer came over to me and asked me to stand up and started licking my neck ANYWAY she got a big tip. ;D

Chuck149
03-08-2003, 01:52 AM
Neck is ok, but when a lady licks or nibbles on my ear, my money falls out of my pocket. GEEZ I hate when that happens ;)

money
03-08-2003, 04:04 AM
Oh heck, when I travelled down to Philly every Sat nite, this dancer would give me a hickey every week! Too bad she moved back to Sacramento and on to Reno now. It was nice leaving there with a present! LOL

Chuck149
03-08-2003, 04:10 AM
Oh that's all I need is a hickey. :( That's pretty tough to explain to the wife ;D

sol_de_pr2
03-08-2003, 07:50 AM
Those dancers on the pink site are not into licking except Bridgette! On our VIP's she'd lick my ear :P. But in other clubs I've been licked and nibbled in different places! :P Yummy yummy ;D

GoldCoastGirl
03-08-2003, 04:01 PM
Are we talking about the customer licking the dancer or the dancer licking the customer?

GoldCoastGirl
03-08-2003, 04:06 PM
If you are talking about you (the customer) licking a dancer - then the greater majority of dancers will say NO. I also am not allowed to let the customers have "mouth contact" with me anyway as a rule.

At my club, the customer is not allowed to lick, suck or have any mouth contact with any part of my body (breasts, mouth, neck, ears, etc).

OTOH

As a dancer, I am allowed to do certain things like blow/breathe on the customers ear, trace the customer's ear with my nose, nuzzle the customer's nose with my nose, etc.

I am not allowed at my club to kiss a customer on the lips or give "love bites" or anything else like it.

sol_de_pr2
03-08-2003, 11:56 PM
Too bad, well, at the proper clubs if the dancer initiates then I proceed accordingly. If I can't then I don't even dare to initiate the licking or whatever's at hand.

electric_head
03-09-2003, 06:05 AM
Hey AussieVee,
She was on stage came over to me and had me stand up, she did the hair thing and started licking my neck for sometime. I was not licking her :D