PDA

View Full Version : Strange Happenings

Richard_Head
02-26-2003, 02:48 PM
What is the strangest thing that has happened while visiting a strip club? The strangest thing that happened while I was visiting a club was when a dancer's hair started on fire from the candle on the table while giving me a dance. Luckily it was put out before doing any real damage was done, she was obviously a bit fazed by it, but was able to joke about it later that night. Any other interesting stories ???

witt
02-26-2003, 04:45 PM
I don't know if this is considered strange, more like unfortunate. I was two tables away from a very graby (is that a word ?) guy that would not take no for an answer. After brushing his hands away many times, she slaped him. He responded with a punch to the face that knocked her out. The police were called, but I have no idea what happened to him.

doc-catfish
02-27-2003, 03:54 AM
There have been several.

But one that sticks out was when I was at a neighborhood club, just watching dancers when a black man seated at the stage gets up and starts handing out these trinkets to customers, who look at them for a moment and then hand them right back.

So he gets over to me and hands me one. Its a pen with a piece of paperboard attached that says,

"I'M DEAF. FOR A DONATION OF AT LEAST TWO DOLLARS, YOU CAN KEEP THIS PEN."

I handed him back the damned thing as did everyone else. I've seen that scam too many times and I'm not sure what he was thinking.

The weird thing was that club management either didn't notice or they did nothing about it, even though he was doing this (and blocking everyones view) for at least five minutes. I sometimes wonder if they were in on it. Another version of the shot or flower girl I guess.

whispers
02-27-2003, 05:19 PM
There have been several.
.............."I'M DEAF. FOR A DONATION OF AT LEAST TWO DOLLARS, YOU CAN KEEP THIS PEN."

I met a dancer once that handed me a card that read similair to that.......

I turned my head so she couldn't readmy lips.....and said...."Damn..... How am I ever going to convince her to leave with me for $400 now.......

It was a miraculous recovery!

Heather_Young
02-27-2003, 09:42 PM
The strangest thing to ever happen to me was when I was working at a small, one-stage bar. It was a few days before Christmas and in Portland there is this huge group of people who all dress up in Santa's suits and go bar hopping every year before Christmas.
Well, this bar I was working at has the dressing room downstairs and the stage is almost right at the top of the stairs. So, I'm downstairs changing and when I come up, it's time for me to be on stage. I walk straight onto stage to see that EVERY single person at the stage is SANTA! I about passed out! It was freaking crazy, like some WEIRD dream.

Chuck149
03-02-2003, 03:06 AM
I was in a club in Tulsa Oklahoma. (Cloud Nine) The place has a strong drink hustle so after several "no's" I finally said yes to one lady. She ordered her drink, $25.00 beer on the rocks, :( sat in my lap and began to rub my neck. After about 5 minutes of conversation, her girlfriend sat behind me and began rubbing my back and brushed my wallet, which I always have buttoned in my left back pocket. My alert radar went off. I excused myself to go to the john. When I got up, my gold chain fell of my neck into my shirt. Wow the clasp must have accidently come loose. Yea right >:(
I thought about going to management but I was a boy from Boston in a redneck bar..... So I got the hell out of there. Gentlemen, beware.