PDA

View Full Version : Spreadsheet

02-24-2003, 11:49 AM
What do you guys think of keeping a sreadsheet on how much you spend at strip clubs, how much you spend on your favorite dancers, on your favorite clubs, tips, drinks, etc. I think this might potential lead to less spending if I saw the figures on paper sort to speak.

yoda57us
02-24-2003, 01:16 PM
Nah, my life is complicated enough. When I walk into a strip club the last thing I want to do is act like a responsible adult.

money
02-24-2003, 03:11 PM
The last thing I need to know is that I could have bought a new truck with the money I have spent. No need to depress me by keeping records!

doc-catfish
02-24-2003, 03:43 PM
What do you guys think of keeping a sreadsheet on how much you spend at strip clubs, how much you spend on your favorite dancers, on your favorite clubs, tips, drinks, etc. I think this might potential lead to less spending if I saw the figures on paper sort to speak.
Precisely why I don't do it. ;D

whispers
02-24-2003, 08:05 PM
I use Quicken and track everything..... including subcatefories for favorite dancers........ IFI'm not seeing the "play" I like for the investment I know to "cut and run" to the next lady.....

I also keep a "photo journal" of all the ladies I've seen (with permission of course)....

When I'm old and grey I'llhave a few "memory joggers"

Susan Wayward
02-26-2003, 04:08 AM
I love the Quicken thing, Whispers, and I use a subcategory when I get a significant amount from a regular, too! Salary>Clubs>VIP>James>$400 etc. Of course I'm tracking income, not expenditures, so it's different. But I also use it to keep track of what I spend. I can't see the need to really pay attention to it, though, unless you are habitually going over budget (like I do in the Cosmetics and Travel categories every month!).

aggieed
02-27-2003, 02:33 AM
End of year statements can be so depressing even when you don't use credit cards in a GC. :'(

So much so, I think I need to spend the afternoon in a nudie bar.

I've been using Quicken for about 10 years or so, but I guess I never thought of itemizing dancers. I think that would just be a little odd...also depressing when you realize your ROI sucks! :P

That photo journal idea...I've heard from a lot of guys who do that. I can just imagine a whole group of us sitting around a room 20-30 years from now remembering the good times. Ha, ha!! ;D

whispers
02-27-2003, 05:16 PM
I love the Quicken thing, Whispers, and I use a subcategory when I get a significant amount from a regular, too! Salary>Clubs>VIP>James>$400 etc. Of course I'm tracking income, not expenditures, so it's different. But I also use it to keep track of what I spend. I can't see the need to really pay attention to it, though, unless you are habitually going over budget (like I do in the Cosmetics and Travel categories every month!).

So when I have a matching....

Entertainment>Gentlemen's Clubs>Dancers>Austin>Joy>Collete>VIP>$400 to offset yours...................

yup..... I break it all down by city, club, lady...... Some ladies have their own category when I see them regularly on the same level of club expenditures...... outseide the club activities fall into a "recreation" category....