PDA

View Full Version : Which clubs would I do well at: Please help!!

02-23-2003, 09:37 AM
Hi guys,

Some of you may know me from stripperweb.com. My name is Juliet, and I am always searching for new clubs in the US where my earnings potential would be healthy($500/night plus). Please view my pictures at the gallery and upload section of stripperweb.com, and advise on which clubs you think my look would be well-suited for. In terms of intangibles, I'm a grad student, articulate, pleasant,good conversationalist and not pushy. I prefer relatively upscale, topless clubs(will do nude if it's a classy joint), and do not perform extras or very high-contact dances(caresses are okay, hands in my crotch are NOT). Thanks so much for your advice,guys!

Richard_Head
02-23-2003, 10:38 AM
I agree with ML, after looking at your pictures, you are certainly hot enough to make money pretty much anywhere you went. Perhaps you should look at from the perspective of where do you want to be and go from there. Good luck.

02-23-2003, 11:02 AM
..Hey, Merely Lurking,

I've worked in Houston quite a bit, mostly at The Men's Club and Treasures, so we might've met ! Treasures is a little heavy contact-wise, but I can usually handle it, unless the guy is being a total jerk.
Thanks for the advice! BTW, how is the strip-club business in Houston nowadays? Are the girls still making a living?

money
02-23-2003, 11:25 AM
Juliet, where do you want to work? I cannot imagine you would just pick up and move, would you?

02-23-2003, 11:29 AM
No, but I'm always willing to travel for a week at a time or so. I'd be willing to work anywhere in the continenetal US

sol_de_pr2
02-23-2003, 11:32 AM
Hi, Juliet, from your description (and pictures too) you seem to be the perfect dancer for Divas in San Juan, Puerto Rico. You should try it, I'm sure you'd love it. Divas's phone number is (787) 721-8270. Believe me, you'd makes loads of money, since it's not only upscale, but in the heart of San Juan's hotel strip. Guys here spend a lot, take it from me, my finances have taken a hard hit from splurging in this club ;D ;D ;D. Oh, and by the way, fellow member Bridgette dances there, she can help you with the info you need. Good Luck!

chet
02-23-2003, 01:16 PM
Hi juliet, ita with the guys. Judging from your pics, you can go to any club you want and make as much as you want as long as your heart is in it.

Since you prefer non-contact, classy clubs where you could make decent money, I'd recommend Christie's Cabaret in Pheonix, AZ. The word is out about the club, so it's pretty competitive. However, if you think you've got what it takes, go for it. :)

Richard_Head
02-23-2003, 01:59 PM
I'd recommend Christie's Cabaret in Pheonix, AZ.
If you're in the Phoenix area another great club is Babe's Cabaret, it's not as big as Christie's, but it's always busy, and it's in Scottsdale where there is lots of money. Keep in mind though that dances in Arizona are only $10/dance (thank god), but the contact is minimal, and obviously guys are more willing to fork over $10/dance than $20/dance so it's a little bit easier of a sell. I'm guessing it's not Scores type money for the girls, but believe me they do OK, and Scottsdale is not too bad a place to be this time of year.

02-23-2003, 02:03 PM
Thanks for the advice, Richard! I've worked at Scores for 3 years, and have always done well there, although New Yorkers tend to like the exotic/brunette type.
Will an exotic type like myself do well in Arizona? I'm afraid of going to Babe's, in particular, since I hear they favor the blonde, Barbie types.

Richard_Head
02-23-2003, 03:06 PM
Juliet, don't believe all the hype, yes they have their share of the blonde barbie types, but they also have a number of exotic looking girls. I think it actually works to their advantage too as people do like a little variety. I'm guessing that if you did well at Scores you would do well at Babes (by the way there are also lots of former New Yorkers in Arizona if you are not aware of that fact). If you don't mind me asking, what is your ethnic background?

Adina
02-25-2003, 01:04 PM
Guys, you are all very kind, but I regret to inform you that you're being had. You're not telling Juliet anything she doesn't already know. Want to see what I mean? Well read this:

http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=club_chat;action=display;num=1033603 024

and this:

http://www.aspd.net/showthread.php?s=7eecdff1148d9c690fbf051d69a9133c&threadid=61448

Juliet, I let the ASPD thing slide but now you've gone too far. The StripperWeb/StripClubJunkie community was not put here to validate your poor self-image. Furthermore, you insult the intelligence of our members. We have long-term memories and we can read as well. Notice I said members, as in, those who register as such - something you haven't bothered to do, despite the amount of bandwidth you consume on the StripperWeb gallery. Grow up, little girl.

ASU_Racer
02-25-2003, 03:19 PM
Juliet, I let the ASPD thing slide but now you've gone too far. The StripperWeb/StripClubJunkie community was not put here to validate your poor self-image. Furthermore, you insult the intelligence of our members. We have long-term memories and we can read as well. Notice I said members, as in, those who register as such - something you haven't bothered to do, despite the amount of bandwidth you consume on the StripperWeb gallery. Grow up, little girl.

I can't agree more. I very rarely respong to guests and I remember her first apperances on SW.

Heather_Young
02-25-2003, 10:16 PM
The StripperWeb/StripClubJunkie community was not put here to validate your poor self-image.
Yeah, Juliet, this is the most pathetic diplay I've ever seen. You are freakin' deranged.

sol_de_pr2
02-26-2003, 02:50 AM
Hmm, thinkin' of it, "juliet", stay where you are >:(.

doc-catfish
02-26-2003, 03:28 AM
Damn Adina you're good. I would have never thought of checking on ASPD. She certainly had me fooled. :-[

Alanna
02-26-2003, 10:31 PM
it's damn sad that an attractive girl needs to keep doing this all over the net to spike up her self-worth quotient. glad you brought it up, Adina. i was getting tired of seeing this same "tell me i'm beautiful so i have a reason to live" topic everywhere.

i admit it also bugs me that she can even have a section in the gallery when she still hasn't bothered to register... just doesn't seem right.

Bridgette
02-27-2003, 09:02 AM
Or rather, contributing non-members! Hehe, sorry ML, just had to do that ;)

Yeah, it is annoying to read posts from juliet about how she's worked at scores for three years, and how ch2 in chicago is good money, then read others where she's obviously begging for attention by asking if she's 'good enough', then read how she's thinking of auditioning, this and that. Does anyone really need that much attention? I find it hard to believe that a dancer at such top clubs and obvious beauty needs THAT much confidence boosting. Come on girl, register already, and quit begging so much for attention! You're beautiful, yeah, but beauty also comes from within. Maybe you should work on that.