PDA

View Full Version : Re: Stripper favors

aggieed
02-13-2003, 02:55 AM
I don't think I've performed any personal favors for dancers...

...but I remember one night a bunch of us ASPD guys were sitting in Joy, and there was one dancer going around the club asking guys if they would co-sign a loan for a mobile home for her. None of us thought she would find anybody, but sure enough...

...she found somebody!! :o

The power of a beautiful woman...I tell ya! ;D

money
02-13-2003, 03:13 AM
I had one ask me to cosign her car loan. I told her I had bad credit and my signature on the application would not help her. Some of these dancers have balls bigger than a bull!

sol_de_pr2
02-13-2003, 03:36 AM
I wouldn't mind a dancer asking me to take her home ;D

Jackjrct
02-13-2003, 05:01 AM
Money....where do they hide them LOL

Anyway, I have done somethings that I have been asked by dancers, which include:

1. Going for coffee after she comes off (no money)
2. Stay with her until her shift ends because of some guy.
3. Lunch dates (no money besides lunch, she pays and/or I pay)
4. Needs ride from car repair shop to somewhere... (no money)
5. Advice..
6. Calls when she needed someone to talk to..varies from a few minutes to 7 hours..YES that is whay she's my ATF ;D
7. Lent money to my ATF and always get paid back
8 Lent money to dancers and never got paid back
9 Picked up a dancers sister because her car broke down
10 Ran down to the local Pharmacy when she's sick and noone can go
Never as my ATF abused our friendship, though I rarely say no. She in return has:

1. Paid me back
2. Picked me up when my car broke down
3. Listen to my problems, when they pop up
4. Ran down to the local Pharmacy when no one could go for me

We have basically become good friends, not lovers, FRIENDS. And yes men can have friends that are females without the sack. She as a BF (7 years), I have a wife (22 years), and our relationship (3 years) works for us. Works very well.....and I wouldn't have it anyother way.

sol_de_pr2
02-13-2003, 07:10 AM
Lucky dude, Jackjrct ;D

doc-catfish
02-13-2003, 10:10 AM
Never as my ATF abused our friendship, though I rarely say no. She in return has:

1. Paid me back
2. Picked me up when my car broke down
3. Listen to my problems, when they pop up
4. Ran down to the local Pharmacy when no one could go for me.

Damn, I'd settle for a movie and a trip to IHOP with my ATF.

yoda57us
02-13-2003, 10:39 AM
I have an ATF in a similar situation as Jackjrct She has asked for favors or advice but it's always normal stuff, not dancer related. I tend to be attracted to older dancers who have their lives together. There is enough drama in my real world. I don't need it in my fantasy world...

Jackjrct
02-13-2003, 12:38 PM
Carlos, I am very lucky. It's been alot of fun, and I would change our relationship for anything. Though I feel better about it today I'm 44 and she's 30. Three years ago 41 and 27 seemed odd, I don't know why, it just did.

Oh I forgot to mention that we do go to movies, since we both like movies that our partners don't. Just seemed to work out great.

jayc
02-13-2003, 12:46 PM
i got the "need money for rent" song and dance a few times. never loaned any. i dont mind if she needs a ride home or something to eat. im getting ready to go to the club now, i hope i dont get any sob stories

Jackjrct
02-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Sort of...I pay for dances (since she is at work) but we talk....just doesn;t seem right to both of us. Okay...no PL jokes please...I see her at the club once a week for 6 or 7 hours.

I do. And she has an understanding boyfriend.

Plus my wife knows I would never cheat. At a local bar, this one drop dead brunette tried to several years ago. I never did...she went to my wife and asked what hold she had over me, because she did everything expect rape me and wanted to know her secret. LOL She did walk away with a black eye. LOL That was something. But our relationship has always been based on trust. Without it, there is no relationship.

Sleepy
02-13-2003, 01:53 PM
I've been asked to pay for a dancer's breast augmentation surgery before.

whispers
02-13-2003, 06:27 PM
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm......... There's one in San Antonio right now living in an apartment with my name on the lease and driving a car titled to me. She does make the payements on time......

I've probably done all of the above never do any of it if there is not something in it for me. Except for the rare exception of a "friendship" which is not very realistic between early 20's ladies and mid 40's men.

With rare exception most ofthese ladies see us as walking wallets.....

Personally I don't care. So long as there is value for my dollar.......

Some others not mentioned have been....

Ordering things on my credit cards adn letting them pay me cash

using my credit cards to rent cars

renting cars in my name when they were too young

giving them jobs...... I used to own some clubs in San Antonio and hired many a dancer as a waitress or bartendress.... a few as hostesses or secretarial.....

shopping for cars.... negotiating deals on cars......

Helping them get jobs....

writing letters of referral

dummying up 1040's and paycheck stubs to help get carloans

I had a lot of fun shopping with one for a new set of tits..... picking out different sets from a catalouge of sorts....... (yes I paid for them)

I've been called to come by their hotels and pay a night to keep them from being evicited.

I had one call me from Florida (I was in Texas) when her boyfriend got pissed and left her there without a penny.

I've had them move in for nights, weeks and 1 for 2 months with her kid......

I've taken them to hospitals when sick or after they got beat up by their boyfriend for not making enough....

so many more I can't think of

whispers
02-13-2003, 06:58 PM
I knew it was only a matter of time before you chimed in on this one, whispers. It was half of the reason I started the thread in the first place.
Here's another one - asking for money to pay for her abortion.

Sodid you "pony up" and take responsibility for the little one? ;)

02-13-2003, 10:38 PM
1. Asked to help out with rent and car insurance.

2. Got a call at 4am from a dancer who needed a favor. She had found a stray dog in the club parking lot and wanted me to take it for a few weeks since her cat had a broken leg. We spent 4 hours that morning in my condo removing ticks from the dog. 10 months later I still have the dog.

3. Asked to pay for nose surgery, tits, cars.

4. Wanted to take trips to Europe, Caribbean. Even insisted on paying her own way.

5. Asked to accompany to private parties.

6. Asked to go to lunch, dinner, breakfast, barhopping after her work.

aggieed
02-14-2003, 03:30 AM
I've taken them to hospitals when sick or after they got beat up by their boyfriend for not making enough....

Ouch!

One of the things I refrain from doing is getting involved with a dancer's personal lives. I don't want to know about the boyfriends, girlfriends, and/or husbands. That's just me, though.

I know some guys who can tell you all about a dancer INCLUDING who they're dating, what that person does for a living (or doesn't do), etc., and those guys get a significant amount of mileage from dancers for being the "guy" they can lean on for support.

I don't know...I'm a bit cold hearted I admit...or better yet I should say I'm rather jaded...

...probably one of the reasons why I never lose sight of the whole "dancer-customer relationship" deal.

Chuck149
02-14-2003, 10:33 AM
I've been asked to pay for a dancer's breast augmentation surgery before.

With all of the money I've given my ATF for dances over the past year... I DID pay for her new breasts and I can't wait to see them. ;D

Susan Wayward
02-15-2003, 03:53 AM
Jesus, you mean I could have asked guys at the club for all this shit? Unbelievable.

I ask guys for favors all the time. I ask them for my rent, money for school, and for trips - however, I am always careful to disguise my request as a request for a "table dance," and I only ask for $10-$20 at a time, and I get naked while they are paying me, so they never seem to know what's going on. ;)

Chuck149
02-15-2003, 04:56 AM
Wow colettecall you are SNEAKY ;D My ATF does the same thing. It's more fun that way ;)

Bridgette
02-17-2003, 05:26 PM
Collette that's how I do it too, and for some reason they don't seem to mind ;D Imagine that I'm getting these guys to pay for my upcoming boob job and they don't even know it. hehehe

sol_de_pr2
02-17-2003, 08:33 PM
Imagine that I'm getting these guys to pay for my upcoming boob job and they don't even know it. hehehe I know you're getting one, honey. You're even allowing me to examine and give my input once you're back ;) :P

Jackjrct
02-18-2003, 12:28 AM
Collette

are you sure you don't use that BEER stuff?

PS: Love the name, since I'm in the Telecom Business

Dharmabum
02-18-2003, 09:21 AM
I must admit, long ago in a strip club far, far away I fell into the Don Quixote syndrome! One particular dancer wrangled the following "favors" out of me:

1. Driving her home
2. Driving her to work
3. Helping her decorate her apartment
4. Buying groceries for her and the kids
5. Taking her and her children out to dinner
6. Inumerable pizzas
7. Watching her kids while she worked
8. Driving her to the airport
9. Picking her up at the airport
10. Teaching her to drive (unsuccesfully)
11. Convincing the club owner to hire her back after she was fired
12. Driving over to her apartment at 1:00 am because she was frightened over tornado warnings (it was fun dodging tree limbs on the way over)
13. Keeping her daughter for a couple days when she went out of town.
14. Picking up her and her daughter at midnight cause her new beau was coked up.
15. Taking her son to the park.
16. Driving her to the tanning salon.
17. Giving her several hundred dollars

And probably alot more I'm forgetting; I was able to convince her that I probably wouldn't make an ideal character witness at an impending child custody trial. I could just see that one:

Attorney: "And how do you know Madame X?"

Me: "She dances for me naked."

Bridgette
02-19-2003, 02:40 PM
I know you're getting one, honey. You're even allowing me to examine and give my input once you're back ;) :P

How ya gonna do that when, as you said, you aren't going to be coming in to the club anymore when I'm around?

whispers
02-20-2003, 04:25 PM
ooooohhhhhhhhhh...... That stung!

How ya gonna do that when, as you said, you aren't going to be coming in to the club anymore when I'm around?

sol_de_pr2
02-20-2003, 08:25 PM
Carlos From PR, R. I. P.?? NEVER!! ;D

Bridgette
02-21-2003, 12:15 AM
RIL? What's that? Get a room? Nah, the club works fine ;)

Chuck149
02-21-2003, 12:20 AM
RIL - Regular In Love ;)

Alanna
02-21-2003, 01:53 AM
>>"Some of these dancers have balls bigger than a bull!"

>"where do they hide them."

unfortunately, where their brains would be if they had such a thing. boob jobs, cars, trips... OMG, i wish these barracudas would do their sugardaddy/hubby shopping in the singles bars where they belong.

sol_de_pr2
02-21-2003, 04:41 AM
Hey Carlos, I think you and Bridget should get a room, jeeeez talk about an RIL ;)Nah, Chuck, Bridgette already PM'd me that she sees me as just a customer ;D but the room's a good idea though ;D. Too many bouncers at the club ;D

sol_de_pr2
02-21-2003, 04:56 AM
Oh, I forgot, is being "whipped" a bad thing???

sol_de_pr2
02-21-2003, 05:17 AM
>>"Some of these dancers have balls bigger than a bull!"

>"where do they hide them."

unfortunately, where their brains would be if they had such a thing. boob jobs, cars, trips... OMG, i wish these barracudas would do their sugardaddy/hubby shopping in the singles bars where they belong. No, no, Alanna, I personally think Bridgette is extremely intelligent, as least in my book.

Alanna
02-22-2003, 12:08 AM
noooooooo! that wasn't meant as any slight to Bridgette! just a general comment on those girls that actually ask for such outrageous things from customers.... come on... "pay for my boob job"? "buy me a BMW"? "take me to Aruba"? "sign a lease for a nice apartment for me"?... that's just crazy. :o personally, i'd feel really weird if a customer even offered something like that... i just couldn't accept something like that and not feel very indebted in an unsavory way - i'd feel personally "bought".

sol_de_pr2
02-22-2003, 12:21 AM
Oh, ok, did not realize that. Thread has gotten a little off topic, so I forgot those initial posts.

Jackjrct
02-22-2003, 01:46 AM
Alanna,

I have given loans to my ATF and NEVER expected any unsavory returns. I am sure that some men here have, they've been posted, but I feel that it would not be right to. It would transform her from friend (or a dancer if it wasn't her) to a whore and me a john. Never paid for sex, though folks would say I have since I'm married (LOL). I'm talking about a ride here, a loan of $1000 for this or that (which she does repay in cash, not dances). Boob job or BMW is not in my extra dollar range, and I would never.

BUT, I do see your point and agree with you that asking for and being offered such big ticket items would be WEIRD.

Alanna
02-22-2003, 02:58 AM
I have given loans to my ATF and NEVER expected any unsavory returns.

that i can understand and i know it happens, but what i think i'm trying to say is that i'd FEEL that something uncomfortable would be expected in return even if that wasn't what the customer expected or wanted at all. but then, maybe it's just me... i wouldn't even feel comfortable asking a family member for a loan, and if i ever had to, i'd have to pay interest or something in order to feel right about it. once upon a time, i got a small high interest loan from a financial institution rather then ask my parents. i knew it was a mistake financially speaking for me and i'd probably spend the rest of my natural life paying it off (or even 100 years after i was already dead), but i felt that i could live with myself better by going that route. funny, it was that gastly loan that was part of the reason behind my getting into dancing to begin with. my parents flipped when they found out about the loan and demanded to know why i just didn't ask them for help, and i told them something like "well... although i need the money, i still like to be able to sleep at night, and after all, that's how you raised me."