PDA

View Full Version : Favorite "Sob" Stories

whispers
02-16-2003, 06:36 PM
Another thread mentioned this topic so to not let it get off track I started this thread for my favorite sob stories and yours if you have one....

I was in a club last spring in San Antonio and came across a beutiful young blonde I knew was a door girl at another club.... I had asked about her dancing many a time but she had always declined saying she would "never" get into that business.....

As we were talking she broke down and actually cried..... real tears....... She was in a bind for tuition money and let her roommate (a dancer) talk her into dancing with her at a private bachelor party. There were a total of 3 girls from the club plus her.

They went to the party and after a few dances and a couple of drinks one of the guys (she thought he was incredibly cute) offered her $500 to have sex with him. She thought it a great offer as she was ready to "do him" for nothing as she was so attracted to him.

Turns out the whole thing was a setup and EVERY guy at the party was a Bexar County Sherrif running a sting. The other 3 girls were KNOWN for providing services.

So there she was a few months later dancing so she could pay the attorneys fees.

:)

Now............ Although I liked this lady and felt very sorry for her "sob story" and understood her need....... I'm not one to miss an "opportunity"...... After all...... She admitted to being willing to have sex with the guy for $500..... Once a lady sets a price the rest is up for negotiation......

She needed $2500 for attorneys fees to get herself out of the mess......

I had a business trip planned for the coming weekend so I offered to resolve her problems in exchange for her spending the weekend with me.....

She never batted an eye or hesitated for even a moment........ We had a great weekend, she got out of trouble (only cost me $500 with an attorney I used for a lot of other things), and she quit dancing......

I've helped her with a few other little problems over the last year ;)............. She never did learn to give a good table dance but her other skills were not wanting... ;)

Lexi
02-18-2003, 11:09 AM
good LORD...now that is straight forward! :-X

Susan Wayward
02-19-2003, 03:32 PM
This isn't a sob story, but rather the single worst thing I ever heard a dancer say: "Yeah, I spent my last five bucks on a truckstop shower today, so I'd better make some money."

whispers
02-19-2003, 05:36 PM
This isn't a sob story, but rather the single worst thing I ever heard a dancer say: "Yeah, I spent my last five bucks on a truckstop shower today, so I'd better make some money."

There was a girl that missed a tremendous opportunity........ How many of those truckers would have paid $10-$20 eaach to watch her shower?