PDA

View Full Version : Where to sit and laps.

RealGuy
02-15-2003, 04:29 PM
I most certainly know that clubs come in all shapes and sizes.

But where do you guys like to sit.?

And do the ladies sit in your lap?

I don't know what happened but the Ladies used to come around and sit in guys laps and put their arm around thier neck and chat. This is all gone here in Socal. As for a place to sit, I like to be able to watch the show and also see whats up. Usually the second row of tables to the side.

RG

aggieed
02-15-2003, 05:07 PM
Personally I like to sit in the very back of my club. We have little two-seater booths all along the perimeter of the club (I guess in a sense you can call them little "love" seats). If I'm not in VIP, then I normally sit in the very back of the club so that I can see pretty much everything. Also, it allows for a little bit more privacy since most of the other customers are facing forward to the main/side stages.

The current VIP section in my club is small and off to the side...at night I get in free (with the right combination of managers and waitresses), and I like the booths in there. There much roomier, much more private and also let you see most of the club including all three stages.

As for having a lady sit on my lap...I don't know that I've had anybody sit in my lap in a long time. Like I said with the booths in and out of VIP there is plenty of space for you and your dancer to sit. Of course I know that dancers still sit on customer's laps if they're sitting in the middle of the club with all the normal tables and chairs.

yoda57us
02-16-2003, 06:49 AM
I like to sit at the bar. I go to see favs and the girls hit on you less at the bar than if you are at a table. Occasionaly a dancer will sit on my lap but it is actualy discouraged by management in some clubs-ownership would rather have you buy a dance.

doc-catfish
02-16-2003, 11:32 AM
I always pick the first row of tables where the dancer can clearly see me from the stage. If I like what I see, I'll give her a decent size tip on stage. That tells her I want some attention when she's done.

Of course on a slow night, sometimes a gal will just walk up and sit on my lap. Sometimes, not the dancer of my choice though and I've had a hard time trying to shoo them away.