PDA

View Full Version : Lines Customers Use

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 10:37 AM
I frequently go to strip clubs with friends who do not go that often. They are always amazed when ladies come to the rail for their tip and I strike up a conversation with them. They always ask “What the hell do you talk about”? Well guys what lines do use to start that conversation? Give the newbie’s some suggestions.

Ladies, what are some of the things you do or do not like to hear. ???

Here’s one I bet the ladies never hear – “You have nice eyes” ::)

Jackjrct
01-09-2003, 02:25 PM
Wrong....I use that all the time, but only if they really have nice eyes.

I usually start the conversation the way your normally would talk to a beautiful bikini cladded woman...TONGUE TIED.

All kidding aside, just a normal conversation. HI, How are you. My name is. If you like her outfit, or her dance, you can comment on that. Her name, if its different then the norm. One thing to remember, these are real live women...talk.

And I'm not kidding about the eyes.

Susan Wayward
01-11-2003, 06:10 AM
I usually start the conversation, thanking him for the tip and asking if he's having a good time. Of course, when on stage we don't like to talk for very long because we're on stage and as such have more than one guy we need to entertain. It can get bothersome if a guy tries to carry on a conversation with you while you're on stage and supposed to be performing.

As far as things I like to hear, any compliment is nice. Asking how I am, etc, you know, pretty much any conversation starter works - I mean, it's not like dancers are shy or are going to tell you to get lost! We're pretty much going to be friendly and talk to you, and if you've said something nice to us on stage you are more likely to be sought out for special treatment in the crowd.

hollyday
01-11-2003, 11:47 AM
i've never really had customers approach me for conversation
but i usually start with HI
then a where r u from because everyone's from somewhere
depending on my mood which is usually always good i tell them some jokes, im a major comedian and that loosenes them up!
then once i get them in the v.i.p i give them a dance that knocks their socks off!!!!!!
;)

Dharmabum
01-15-2003, 10:08 AM
I don't really use lines, although as an ice breaker with a new dancer I may ask her if she's new. This works for me since I'm at my club several nights a week and I know most of the girls. Everybody likes to talk about themselves, so asking if she's new leads to "how do you like it so far", "did you work at another club around here", "how are the guys treating you" etc.

chet
01-23-2003, 11:24 AM
I agree about making original and sincere compliments. It may sound corny, but at least you'll get on her good side.

If you're going to fake a line, make sure you fake it well. Dancers don't appreciate customers who insult their intelligence (and vice versa). 8)

SuperDude
02-07-2003, 04:29 PM
If you can deliver it in a way that she knows you are just fooling around to get her attention:
"I want to have a sex-change operation so I can be as beautiful as you. Bet you never heard that one before."

sol_de_pr2
02-07-2003, 10:26 PM
Um, it doesn't cross my mind what to say to a particular dancer at the time. If a dancer stays at the tip rail, little, if any, conversation, mainly to ask if she's free or when can I spend time with her. If they lap dance you offstage for tips, it depends on the dancer. Its easier in this situation to chit chat with her. Otherwise its usually the dancer who tries to strike a conversation with me be it mere chit chat or an effort to have me spend time with her. Being a regular at my current club, I've a pretty steady "relationship" with at least two of the dancers, who will always get my attention.

yoda57us
02-08-2003, 12:50 AM
I ask them how their day(or night) is going. Since they are at work this is usually a good conversation starter. Most of the girls I chat with I've known for a while so we just sorta pick up where we left off on my last visit.
When I'm approached by a new dancer I can usually tell in a few minutes -by our conversation-if I'm interested in going any further.

02-08-2003, 03:18 PM
Yoda, thats what I do also. Not many men ask how their nites are. I've never had a negative reaction. Also I just have "normal" things to say no you're so this or that. I let everyone else say those things. Also smile at the girls they love it when a guy actually looks interested and having a good time, after all thats what they do, entertain.

yoda57us
02-09-2003, 01:41 AM
EXACTLY!!! By approaching a dancer in this way you are treating her as a PERSON, not a potential date - wich is the way a lot of guys act. They are there to entertain us and to make a living.

aggieed
02-10-2003, 05:04 PM
It can get bothersome if a guy tries to carry on a conversation with you while you're on stage and supposed to be performing.

Oops, I'm guilty of this...especially if it's somebody I haven't seen in a significant amount of time! ;D