PDA

View Full Version : Turn-offs & Turn-ons

Pages : [1] 2

Amethyst
02-08-2003, 09:22 AM
What can a stripper do to earn your biz? To lose it or not even come close to getting it? Is there a type of lady you are looking for? A type you stay away from?

money
02-08-2003, 11:14 AM
If she is a bitch or someone that thinks she is hot shit, and is conceited, I will get rid of her real fast! I wont pay $20.00 a dance for someone with a bad attitude.

02-08-2003, 11:31 AM
I'm in my mid/late twenties, and I typically pass on strippers that are older than I am.

SuperDude
02-08-2003, 03:27 PM
Dancers who whine about how hard things are--broadly hinting for meals, drinks, tips or outright handouts.

chet
02-08-2003, 05:23 PM
I'm the type of customer who hits the tiprail when I enter the club, so onstage performance is important. You can win me over if you do polework or have a polished routine. On the other hand, you can lose my business if you do boring, predictable moves like lazily spinning around the pole looking bored. Let me see you get into it.

What turns me off is when a dancer approaches me, and the first thing that comes out of her mouth is "wannadance?" Even if you're good looking, I'll turn you down. Remember, use the two song or five minute chat rule. In that way, you won't waste both of our time. You've got to learn to chat it up. How else will you know what motivates me?

The biggest turn off would be when a dancer tries to con me out of my money by miscounting dances or starting a dance in the middle of a song. I'll peg you as a ROB, Do this, consider yourself dismissed.

Avoid these common pitfalls, and you'll do okay.:)

lestat1
02-08-2003, 08:32 PM
I like cute and energetic, long blonde hair, smiling, outgoing personality, natural body, shaved. I'm 24 and usually avoid those dancers who appear older than me. Also being slim I avoid 'bigger' girls (hard to feel manly if she outweighs you). I hate pushy/insulting/arrogant dancers (can get this anywhere), and I hate feeling 'guilted-in' to buying a dance or tipping more. I really love a soft sensual dancer, especially with light, fruity, feminine perfume. I like an affectionate dancer as well, many ways to do this, just remember to be sweet.

I had a fav once whom I tipped generously upfront each time, and after getting multiple dances on several occasions she actually asked me for an additional tip afterwards, after I had already tipped generously up front. I never got dances from her again, it just bugged me...I felt like she was trying to milk me quick rather than treat me like a possible regular.

I also like to play up the fantasy aspect and prefer if they don't mention husbands/boyfriends/children. I don't want to know, that's why I don't ask.

-lestatdl1

SportsWriter2
01-30-2004, 06:58 AM
I like shy smiles and honesty. I find it in new dancers, but it always seems to disappear within a year.

bibacle
01-30-2004, 08:44 AM
I agree with SW2. I don't like the vacant look, the "I wish I were anywhere but here" stare. I don't like the "Wanna dance" girls.

I like woman who smiles, who makes eye contact, who acts like she would really like to be with me.

I don't like twigs with big fake tits and an even faker smile.

I enjoy more mature women, (I'm a mature male) those with a brain, who can hold a conversation.

I always respect their time, and tip them if I feel that our conversation is preventing them from making money. They are working, after all.

I have had some interesting reactions to this. Most love the fact that I treat them with honesty and respect (and they love the $ as well). Some feel that they don't somehow "deserve" to be tipped for just spending time. One didn't quite know what to do when I tipped her for spending time with me (on top of the dance tip. She couldn't figure out why it seemed that I was "randomly" passing her money, and called me strange.

Once a woman actually turned down the money, and said she so enjoyed being with me she felt guilty about taking my money for her decision to sit and talk. I absolutely loved that...I had never had a stripper turn down money before...so I doubled the amount I was about to give her and emptied my wallet when leaving. Sort of a thank you present for being "real".

BigRed1970
01-31-2004, 08:59 AM
one thing that dose turn me on is being pampered, if a dancer comes over and talks to me, holds my hand, acts like I am the sexiest thing in the club.... well I am a sucker for that......

guywholikesdancers
01-31-2004, 11:08 AM
Turn offs: lighting up at my table, too much perfume. Either way I'll have a problem when I get home.

Turn ons: being female. I mean, it could be anything from looks, to a nice smile, to an easy manner, to being very hands-on.

EvilCyn
02-06-2004, 08:57 AM
Turn offs: lighting up at my table, too much perfume. Either way I'll have a problem when I get home.

Turn ons: being female. I mean, it could be anything from looks, to a nice smile, to an easy manner, to being very hands-on.

I have to say, I am a smoker, but always always ask first, and if it bothers someone, I will not....
I HATE when girls are drenched in perfume, I am so picky about what I wear, and I only like you to notice it when I am close enough that the scent can now be a turn on...

It was nice to hear some don't like the walking ad for perfume companies...

Licks Cyn

Hachoo
02-06-2004, 10:23 AM
One of the biggest turn-offs are when a dancer is admiring herself in the mirror during your dance. That makes me feel reeeeeaaaaly special.

Another killer is heavy perfume - forgetting about those people who are married and can't come home smelling like a parfumery, you yourself are stuck with that smell for the next several hours, it pervades your core and inner being. Lay off the perfume. (and the glitter for that matter for different reasons)

Next, please be reasonably able to engage in conversation if you choose to plop down next to me. Don't get me wrong, I love when a gorgeous dancer is next to me, but if you have absoultely nothing to say, I feel bad having the awkward silence. Thus, not fun for me and a turn off. I'd actually rather you simply ask "wanna dance" and skedaddle.

Turn ons - Flirty conversation - upbeat and friendly girls. That goes a long way in my book.

A soft, mildly sweet body lotion scent and nice smelling hair

TiNi
02-06-2004, 10:55 AM
My turns off is when I see a dancer throwing themselves on customers. And you could tell when guys are not interested. But on the flipside I cant stand seeing women sitting on their ass. Go in the dressing room.

I seeing women that knows working the stage though.

katmann98
02-06-2004, 01:52 PM
I like dancers who spend a minute or two with me before popping the question .....makes me feel less like a giant dollar bill. Dancers who after being turned down for a dance, immediately ask for a drink always piss me off. If a girl dances for me a couple songs IMMEDIATELY gets up and leaves after being told no another dance pretty much quarantees that she will never dance for me again. I know it is about money...but it is always nice to be treated like a human being. Ladies...nice nails (fingers and toes) always make you look sexxxxy. Don't blow smoke in my face !!..or ask me for five bucks for your cigarettes.........

Darren
04-18-2004, 12:31 PM
I don't go to strip clubs very often but when I do go (maybe once very 2-3 years) I am probably like most guys in that the first thing I notice is appearance, and I quickly form an opinion as to whether or not we are going to hit it off. If we don't hit off in that first 30 seconds or so I am probably not going to spend any money on a dancer. Appearance is a combination of things, and probably far more important than what a girl wears is what I see when I make eye contact with a girl. Yea, I know, it is close minded, but I don't go to clubs very often. If I am there I am going to spend my time with girls that make me believe there is something between us (even if there is not). Dumb? Yea, absolutely, but when I am at a club it is my fantasy time. I want a believable fantasy :)

All that said, here are various things that I notice (no particular order):

o If I take a dancer's hand and lead us to a comfortable spot away from other people, I can tell a lot by how you respond.

o I admit it, I am fool for brunettes but more important than hair color is if your hair is clean, shiney, and if you let me touch it during the dance. Long straight shiney hair works for me. I guess some guys like short hair, and there is nothing wrong with that, it's just not for me. I am not in to blond hair all that much, but obviously many guys are. Whatever color your hair is, it is probably just fine that way. There will be guys who really love your hair color so don't change it.

o Classic colors and outfits. Classic lingerie in black, white, or red. A few accessories work too (silver chains around the waist, or ankles). Yea, I (and I expect most guys) like sexy shoes. Laces are hot. Sometimes kinky black leather outfits work too.

o Perfume. I wish I could tell you what perfumes I like, but sorry, I can't name them. I don't care for flowery scents (sorry, makes me think of grandma). Sexy, spicey, mature scents.

o A lot of guys are into huge boobs. I am not, though I have no problem with fake breasts as long as they are reasonable size.

o I expect I am like most guys (but not all, there are always exceptions). You don't need to be super muscular, but be in good shape, generally slim, but not emaciated. Ultimately I guess I am turned on by girls that are healthy looking, and energetic acting, without being extremists.

o It is a turn off if you spend a little time (not too much time) talking about the guy (e.g., you notice his cologne, or his watch, or something about him you like - it is all part of the fantasy), just be careful not to delve too deep. It is awkward to be asked questions like "why are you here?" or "why are you alone?". Just because a guy is at a strip club doesn't make him a loner. He may just be there because he loves being around beautful women. Don't assume all guys that go to strip clubs are loser or loners. It is just entertainment. Ultimately we (guys) go to have a good time, and if you enjoy dancing for men (or if you don't) we can tell. Beautiful women in sexy clothes - it's just sexy... and we are guys, we like sexy (sexy women are what make life awesome :))

o I have met dancers that wanted to kiss and touch and spend time with me without my paying. Ultimately this is the ultimate turn on. I am guessing they were very good at faking it. That's okay, if I am at a strip club I am there to live out a fantasy. If you want to get a guys business, convince him you like spending time with him. That is probably the biggest turn on.

Darren
04-18-2004, 12:34 PM
Mean to say, it is a turn ON if you spend a little time (not too much time) talking about ...

Hehe, well you know what I mean :)

blondhottie
04-18-2004, 10:41 PM
I'm not a customer, but here are some things I noticed that are turn-ons and turn-offs for guys.

Turn-Ons
-Taking good care of your looks. Dancers are in the business of looking good and it amazes me how many girls do not even bother to work out and keep their hair and makeup looking good.
-Being confident without being conceited.
-Complimenting other dancers. Don't go overboard or be phony, but if there's something you like about another dancer, tell the customer "She has nice tits/hair/eyes/whatever."
-Smiling and making eye contact.
-Friendly conversation and jokes. Don't go overboard with telling jokes, some guys are on the serious side, but almost all guys will laugh at a funny joke.
-Being a classy lady and graciously accepting being turned down for a dance.
-Touching the customer. No, not grabbing his cock ;), but most guys like it when you put your arm around them or when you put your hand on their knee or shoulder.

Turn-Offs
-Putting down other dancers. Not only is this rude, but it's just plain stupid. What if the dancer you're talking shit about is the customer's favorite girl?
-Asking the customer to buy you a drink or buy a dance right away, without any friendly conversation beforehand.
-Any sort of conversation that involves how badly you need to make money, i.e. "It's so slow in here tonight" "I need to make at least $200 tonight or I won't be able to pay my rent"
-Being rude to the customer if he turns you down for a dance. Don't ask "Why not?", don't call him names, and don't stomp off in a hissy fit.
-Bad personal hygiene (B.O., bad breath, etc.)
-Asking for a tip after dancing for a customer-it comes across as being greedy.
-Smoking without first asking the customer if it's ok.
-Loudly chewing on gum.
-Sitting by yourself or with other dancers instead of sitting with a customer, unless the club just opened or you have worked the room and there are no available customers to sit with who are spending money.

Curious_George
08-22-2005, 08:34 PM
Turn Offs:
1. Glitter!
2. Asking for a dance and never seeing her again; politely tell me up front you're busy with a regular or something
3. Flabby stomachs -- you're in a visual business so you gotta do the roadwork (sorry)
4. Going overboard with boob jobs -- they gotta look somewhat natural/proportional

Turn Ons:
1. Friendly attitudes; the more genuinely interested you seem the more I'll be attracted to you
2. Eye contact during the dance; a lot of dancers miss this
3. Nice ham strings ( am I the only one who notices this?)

Susan Wayward
08-22-2005, 10:21 PM

Yes, for you must have X-ray eyes . . .

empelo
08-23-2005, 12:13 AM
>What can a stripper do to earn your biz?

Impress me on stage.

>To lose it or not even come close to getting it?

Cut corners on stage (not get completely nude, enter stage late, set stage dark, not respond to tips).

>Is there a type of lady you are looking for?

Good looking, smiling.

>A type you stay away from?

Rude.

SportsWriter2
08-23-2005, 12:41 AM
Yes, for you must have X-ray eyes . . .

Actually, CG knows his anatomy. You're looking at a relaxed smooth leg, and then you see the Biceps Femoris tighten, along with the Gastrocnemius in the calf, and you know she's fast up to 400m. :O

dlabtot
08-23-2005, 01:16 PM
I like a wholesome, sexy young girl or a sexy, sophisticated woman... the biggest turn off? lack of intelligence, inability to sustain an intelligent conversation ... followed closely by someone who is too obvious with the hustle... yes, I know you are working, but I'm not, so try to keep it entertaining.

Malibu
08-24-2005, 11:23 AM
Turn Offs:
1. Glitter!
2. Asking for a dance and never seeing her again; politely tell me up front you're busy with a regular or something
3. Flabby stomachs -- you're in a visual business so you gotta do the roadwork (sorry)
4. Going overboard with boob jobs -- they gotta look somewhat natural/proportional

Turn Ons:
1. Friendly attitudes; the more genuinely interested you seem the more I'll be attracted to you
2. Eye contact during the dance; a lot of dancers miss this

Apparently not. About a week or two ago, there were a few Americans in the club and one of them complimented my hamstrings.

Or on the other hand...could have been you by any chance? ;D

grinew127
08-24-2005, 11:15 PM
I like a wholesome, sexy young girl or a sexy, sophisticated woman... the biggest turn off? lack of intelligence, inability to sustain an intelligent conversation ... followed closely by someone who is too obvious with the hustle... yes, I know you are working, but I'm not, so try to keep it entertaining.

Wrong, you are working also, may seem as if you are not, but you are.
May not be for money, but still are working.

LemonLime
08-24-2005, 11:20 PM
On the question of intelliegence, this depends on the man.
Some men don't want their women smart, but like them dumb.
Others like them smart, but not too smart, at least not smarter than them.
This has been my experience.

Jenny
08-24-2005, 11:29 PM
Really, darlin', it won't occur to most of your customers that you are smarter than them.

SportsWriter2
08-25-2005, 07:42 AM
Really, darlin', it won't occur to most of your customers that you are smarter than them.

Jenny, could you maybe go to Photoshop and fix the continents in your Pees on Earth avatar? They're really messed up. :-\

Jenny
08-25-2005, 08:04 AM
Ahem.
It is "peas". Because they are peas. On the earth. They are not peeing on the earth.

And, golly, but you are critical this morning, arentcha? I am going to metaphorically take it lying down because I did just make a point about someone on here saying "irregardless" (was that you? Is that what this is all about?) so I figure I have it coming. But, no, I can't fix it. It's not my toon, so that would be rude. You'll have to take it up with www.davidandgoliathtees.com. This one is my personal favourite: http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/index.php?mode=DETAIL&parent=AGL&pid=3448&page=8

SportsWriter2
08-25-2005, 08:44 AM
Back on topic:

Jenny's avatar is a turn-off. :O

Jenny's writing is a turn-on. :)

Jenny
08-25-2005, 09:50 AM
Look closely little bunny. They have their dark hoses out. Giant peas are raising the sea level, and only parts of continents remain above water. That seems to be the joke here. :O
You called me bunny. Hee.
Anyway - those are their little pea legs. They are standing in first position, with their legs closed (like ladies. They are lady peas.) I shall include, for your further perusal, better pictures.

SportsWriter2
08-25-2005, 10:10 AM
Lady peas don't look like that. That's bad-ass DJ Pea with his hose out. :D

Jenny
08-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Okay, baby, I do hope you appreciate it: since my poor, peas-y avatar is such a bone of contention between us I have switched to the "Boys are stupid - Throw rocks at them." Now if you see DJ hoses in here - eeeh. I wouldn't know what to say back to that.

dlabtot
08-25-2005, 10:07 PM
Wrong, you are working also, may seem as if you are not, but you are.
May not be for money, but still are working.

??? what do you mean?

SportsWriter2
08-26-2005, 01:59 AM
Okay, baby, I do hope you appreciate it: since my poor, peas-y avatar is such a bone of contention between us I have switched to the "Boys are stupid - Throw rocks at them." Now if you see DJ hoses in here - eeeh. I wouldn't know what to say back to that.
Totally Biblical avatar, Jenny. This is why I would never teach a girl how to throw. They're too vicious. :O

I guess you don't love irony anymore. :-\

Jenny
08-26-2005, 09:47 AM
Well, now I love throwing rocks at boys. If it makes you feel better, though, I throw like a girl.

FBR
08-26-2005, 09:25 PM
Well, now I love throwing rocks at boys. If it makes you feel better, though, I throw like a girl.

Jenny...please...dont tell us that. Us blue boys have visons of you throwing a 100 MPH fast ball for the third strike in the 9th :P That quailifes you as a great closer ;) ~Mr_P take notice~

FBR

NadiaRX
08-27-2005, 03:42 AM
I'll preface my little dressing guide with the warning that deep down at heart, I am a prep, not a hipster. If I see you wearing a foam trucker hat, then you might as well be wearing a sandwich board advertising a cheap Chlamydia remedy, because I'm going to walk on by.

What's good:
Button down shirts that have the collars, cuffs and tails hanging out from under pullovers. It's preppy but not anal. Actually, any kind of crisp button-down is always hot on a guy, as long as it's ironed, fits well and not sweat stained. Go for light colors for the season!

Jeans that are clean but not ironed. Structured but not too gay (hint: If you're spending more than $100 dollars for a pair of jeans, you're trying too hard.) Not hanging off your ass but not pinching your crotch. Ask a lady salesperson. She will help you.

Casual wear: Something about shorts (do we really need to discuss appropriate length?) and a long-sleeved t-shirt is hot. It promises me that you like dogs, hamburgers and your mom.

What's bad:
Tank tops, unless you're a professional basketball player.

"Nantucket red," because there's preppy, and then there's just obnoxious. Look, we're not at the Hamptons, so don't dress like it.

Sandals if you've got ugly feet (unsure? ask an unbiased female, or your mother.)

Manpris. Only we should be wearing the short pants.

Pink shirts. This is a personal thing, because the guys I have known to wear pink shirts have been cocks. Not sissies: pretentious jerks. So don't think pink.

And, if you're old enough to be reading this website, you're too old to be wearing a shirt that advertises Senor Frogs or Co-Ed Naked Anything. And you're too young to be wearing a Martha's Vineyard shirt.

doc-catfish
08-27-2005, 08:39 AM
I thought Jenny's "Boys Are Stupid" avatar needed some revisions to give it that appropriate SCJ touch.
;D

SportsWriter2
08-27-2005, 11:02 AM
I thought Jenny's "Boys Are Stupid" avatar needed some revisions to give it that appropriate SCJ touch.
;D
Awesome, Doc! You even gave PL Boy some green. :D

One suggestion: With slight repositioning, you could have a nipple and a butt cheek holding up PL Boy by his little ears. Then his frantic attempt to run away would be useless. And you would be a metaphorical legend. :)

xdamage
08-27-2005, 11:11 AM
;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

SportsWriter2
08-28-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm not into throwing rocks, because it's a cruel and unusual punishment. In Iran, they throw rocks at girls:

Conservative estimates by Iranian opposition movements and various human rights organizations, such as Amnesty International and Human Rights Watch, put the number of women stoned to death in Iran since the establishment of the Islamic Republic in the neighborhood of fifty. One can only imagine the cases that have gone undetected -- as many Islamic "punishments" are carried out in small and remote villages.

Women sentenced to death by stoning are buried in the ground up to their necks. Iranian law regulates the size of the stones used by the executioner crowd; stones cannot be big enough to kill the sentenced woman too quickly, as the purpose of this barbaric ritual is to inflict as much pain as possible before death. On the other hand, stones cannot be too small, as each blow must be dramatically painful.

Jenny
08-28-2005, 03:37 PM
Jesus Christ Sporty - I don't think the cartoon (done by the same guys that did Peas on Earth) is a commentary on stoning. They are T shirts that specialize in irony, satire and absurd humour. They also have one that says "the harder you pull the more you like her, so show her how much you care." I read that as absurdism/satire - not an endorsement of violence against women. As you can see - this is not a state sanctioned stoning. And little Todd is clearly not being buried up to his neck - his option to run away is very demonstably intact.

That being said stoning people isn't nice.

SportsWriter2
08-28-2005, 04:52 PM
Nice, Jenny. At least you found one that MW and I can make into Valentines. That's a turn-on. :)

Jenny
08-28-2005, 05:20 PM
Oh. Hee. Now I'm tempted to use that one as my avatar.

But really - I don't think THAT is what they meant either.

Anyway I have just consulted my roommate (and she says that you are all bad men):
She says her stripper turn offs would be: clothes. "That's the last thing I want in my strippers," she says. "Clothes. They shouldn't even be allowed to dress in public."

Her turn ons would be "diversity of costumes." She is interested in a sailor hat, particularly. I never knew about this sailor thing. And definitely no skeezy strippers, "Definitely no one as skeezy as you. No skeezy strippers." She shall be reading this later on to ensure that I have quoted her correctly.

Gendai73
08-29-2005, 08:47 AM
At first the two things I look for are your hair and your face. that narrows the playing field to one or two prospects.

second i will go up and tip you so i see when another guy tips you see how bored/into it you are. then i will ask you to come over and chat.

during the chat i will listen to what you have to say if their is any mention of me giving hand outs, not having enough money, how bad the boyfriend is. alarms go off and i've writen you off. regardless i will buy one dance to pay you for your time.

after the dance if you shut down or run to the dressing room or off to the next custie. then your done. just i little pamperage and hugs will go along way.

the biggest thing i look for is. somewhere in the back of your mind in a place you may not admit exists or are even aware of. you care about me as a person . if i can get that i can put up with alot of SS. as long as i know i'm more to you than just a walking wallet you've got me.

for me the main reason i come to the club is to start and maintain a relationship that is IMPOSSIBLE to have in real life. at most it will last with a girlfriend for maybe a few days maybe a week. before she decides to push for sex/marriage and kids.

i want to come out enjoy your company and go home with a smile on my face.

Katrine
08-29-2005, 11:54 AM
second i will go up and tip you so i see when another guy tips you see how bored/into it you are. then i will ask you to come over and chat.

Huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh, hehehehehe. He goes to titty bar to watch other guys tip. Wow, you all are just terrific. :D ::)

xdamage
08-29-2005, 02:20 PM
At first the two things I look for are your hair and your face.

I can relate to this, at least inside of the club since I am going to being paying for it.

the biggest thing i look for is. somewhere in the back of your mind in a place you may not admit exists or are even aware of. you care about me as a person .

Probably all in your mind. The best hustlers just do a better job acting.

for me the main reason i come to the club is to start and maintain a relationship that is IMPOSSIBLE to have in real life. at most it will last with a girlfriend for maybe a few days maybe a week. before she decides to push for sex/marriage and kids.

That's seriously totally fucking strange. You need to screen them first. Maybe a quick personality test before you got out with them:

1.) Are you a nut job?

2.) Are you completely insane?

3.) Are you a needy psycho bitch?

If she answers yes to any of the above questions just say NO. I am sure you can find some normal balanced women that have the good sense to let the relationship develop a bit (at least longer than a full week) before talking about the likes of mairrage and little ones.

Gendai73
08-30-2005, 06:01 AM
since the onset of my addiction i have learned to screen women alot better.

SportsWriter2
09-02-2005, 04:55 PM
Major turn-off: When a favorite who's barely on the list sends over a collie, who says, "Your girl sent me to take care of you while she's in champagne." Take care of me? I dismissed the collie and moved a new hottie onto the favorite list. :)

Gendai73
09-03-2005, 05:15 AM
that's what i'm here for mr punk your entertainment glad to be of service.

if you look it from the right angle. the experience i want is "cheers with tits"
why is that so hard to understand?