PDA

View Full Version : One Great line deserves another!

RealGuy
01-17-2003, 09:03 PM
Real Guy Here, I was out a strip club here in LA tonight and noticed something that just cracked me. I get thier, pay the huge entry fee, order my 12 doller cokes. And got comfortable. Well I started to note how the girls were making their rounds for lap dances. This beautiful Women (Stage name "Raven") sits down next to me and says "Your here to see me, right!" I replied, I sure am Heaven, looking her straight it those amazing brown eyes with a smile on my face. It just totally through her, she just smiled. By the way she most certainly is Heaven. We chated for about a 1/2 hour, I bought the drinks and tipped her a 20. So what are some of the funny things you have heard or maybe distracted you. Looking for really funny moments.

Bridgette
01-18-2003, 05:13 AM
My all-time favorite line I saw a dancer use was a little more than a line:

Dancer is making the rounds, headed for a guy in the corner. Guy in corner hasn't noticed dancer heading his way, and begins to stand up to go to the men's room. Dancer briskly walks up to him, places her hands on his shoulders, looks him square in the eyes with a smirk and says, 'Sit your ass down, I wanna dance for you.' The guy was so flabbergasted he just plopped back in his seat, nodding, with a bog goofy look on his face. I watched that scene, and that girl did several dances for that guy, while he maintained his big goofy look. He had the biggest, goofiest grin on his face as he paid her and left. Definitely fun to watch ;D

hollyday
01-19-2003, 02:33 PM
the only funny thing that happend to me was i fell off the couch once totally naked ass over tea kettle ;)

ASU_Racer
01-21-2003, 01:01 PM
The best "line" a dancer used was she came up to me, sat in my lap, took my free hand, turned it over and remarked "you have big hands" and my reply (not intending it to be sexual) "I'm a big guy, it comes with the set" (I'm 6'3") She procedes to smile at me and put my open palm squarely on her boob... Needless to say I turned bright red and was forced to buy a dance.