PDA

View Full Version : scam or paranoia

witt
01-12-2003, 10:31 AM
I am relatively new to going to stripclubs, but I have become a regular in a pretty short
time period. I have had something happen about a month ago, that for some reason I still
continue to think about occasionally.

It was a friend of mine 30th birthday and we decided to take him out to the club. The
drinking started early we all had a buzz by the time we reached the club. We had a great
time the dancers great egged us on to get us to drink more ( yea I think I will blame
them ;D). We each left for the club with between $200-$400 and will all spent it all. The
dancers were very appreciative since there were more girls working than customers that
night. My friends left, they drove :-/, I knew I was to drunk to drive so I called a cab and
waited at the bar.

As soon as I got to bar I was approached by another dancer that I had not met. She
introduced herself and ask if she could sit with me. I told her she could, but I could only
buy her a drink( I had not cleared my tab yet) , but could not buy a dance because I only
had cab fair home( and I was not going to pay $7 to use their ATM) She refused the drink
but sat down anyway. She started to get very friendly. She pretended to be very interested
in my drunken babble. She started giving me a massage and giving me complements that
even my drunk ass knew were not true. I started to feel uncomfortable and I reminded her
I had no money I to feel free to work the floor, but she said it was about closing time and
she did not feel like tring to get anymore dances. In the middle of this conversation she
ask my last name. As I wrote in another post I usually will not usually give out my last
name., so I ask her why she wanted it she said “just curious”. I ask her how she would
like if I ask for her full name she said she did not care and gave her real name(yea right).
Normally I would have just made up a name because I did not trust her, but the bartender
was within hearing range and still had my debit card so I gave her my real name. She sat
with me till my cab came

I have a semi common name there are several of us in the same city so I am not to
worried about giving it to her, but why did she want it ? And why was she wasting 30-45
minutes with me being very suggestive when I told her twice that I had no money ? My
only guess is maybe someone took a picture of me and they put it in dressing room and
some caption like stay away from this jerk is name is xxxx xxxxx :D. Another guess is
maybe she was trying to feel me out to see if I was up for “extras” outside of the club she
did try to feel me up under the bar. also thought maybe her and the bartender my be
trying to scam me because I had to leave my card to run a tab, and normally I do not have to do that.

Sorry for taking up so much space for something that is probably nothing, but it just did
not seem right. Since that night I have checked my debit card no unauthorized charges.
Maybe after this I will change my name to Paranoid Patron.

P.S. This is not my normal club

Jackjrct
01-12-2003, 10:41 AM
Perhaps, just maybe, she was being human and was interested in you. Dancers have been known to be kind, trusting peolple, no matter what others have posted here. Don't worry about it, go back to the club when she's there and she if she remembers you. She might.

Chuck149
01-12-2003, 12:30 PM
Witt, buddy, I think your being a little paranoid. I've sat and talked to many ladies at the end of their shift who have made their money for the night and are just plain tired and want to sit and relax. Also remember, some ladies do not take the "I'm outta money " line seriously and try just that little extra to get a dance from you.
I don't think there was any scam going on at all.

witt
01-12-2003, 12:33 PM
Thanks for the responses. I think I should just forget about it, and watch my alcohol intake more closely.

Three things I don't do at clubs: drink to excess, use a credit card, or give out my last name. Well, there's more things than that, but you get the idea.

I don't normally either.

Sometimes people are just trying to be nice.

Maybe, but sticking her hand down my pants goes beyond friendly.

Jackjrct
01-12-2003, 12:48 PM
WAIT A MINUTE......why didn't you mention that before?

Not that it matters, like I said, maybe she was looking for a good time after closing and perhaps she liked you or heard something about you from the other dancer.

In any event, chill out. Life is to short to worry about this.

hollyday
01-12-2003, 02:19 PM
i still think it sounds weird
i could care less about a guys last name
r u married? this sounds just too fishy to me..i sure as hell wouldnt spend 40 min with a guy if i didnt want something

01-12-2003, 03:38 PM
Witt, it sounds to me like she liked you. You may want to try going back to the club and hanging around with her without spending any money on her to see if she really likes you.

This doens't sound like a scam to me because she didn't try to get any money out of you.

Tia_q
01-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Wow that sounds kinda freaky. Granted it's late now, but I have yet to figure out why she would need your last name. I have regulars that have stuck with me the entire 4 years I've been dancing and I don't know their last names-never asked, don't need to know, don't want to know....

My only advice, since she did several "freaky" things apparently, and since she made you uncomfortable-is to avoid her like the plague *g*