PDA

View Full Version : How Much Do You Spend

Pages : [1] 2

Chuck149
12-31-2002, 09:26 AM
Hey guys, lets admit it. We strip club junkies drop a lot of coin at our favorite clubs. Let's be honest and see where we fit in the larger scheme of things. I usually drop more than $500 each visit, but I only go 3 times a month, maybe 4 or 5 times a year. WOW, ::) now that I see it on paper, that's a sh*t load of money!!!!

ASU_Racer
12-31-2002, 08:11 PM
If I'm going into a club regularly (like once or twice a month) I doubt I'll be able to spend more then $50 a night (that's for a few hours, including cover, a some drinks, and a dance or two, and some tips)

There where times I would go into clubs with my entire paycheck in my pocket, I would be only willing to spend half, but that was still a good chunk of dough, and would end up spending money for cover, a drink, and a fat tip to the waitress. Being under 21 sucks. Being in school (which means I'm poor) sucks even more. Hopefully I can become a "regular" at this new club I found on the other side of town, and maybe the girls won't hate me because I'm not a "big spender"

Chuck149
01-01-2003, 12:10 AM
Camino- You sound like a guy with his head screwed on right. I spend a lot of money on girls because I can. I see a lot of guys who seem to be spending the grocery money on these ladies. I think that's a shame.

chet
01-01-2003, 06:54 AM
My budget is $100, and I'll blow it on one club and one lucky dancer that catches my eye onstage. I leave my credit and atm cards behind in order to ensure that I don't go beyond my limit considering my tendency to get impulsive. I've seen my buddies leave a club with a hole in their pocket, so I try to learn from their experience.

01-01-2003, 06:36 PM
At the club I work at, I had a customer (during the day) who offered to call the electric comany to make an extention on his bill ($250) so he can get dances from me. Well, I told him that he must pay his bill on time and he can always get dances from me in the near future when he is caught up with bills and have extra money to freely spend. Couple of weeks later he came back and remembered me from his prior visit. He thanked me for not being greedy and he indeed got several dances from me.

Guys, it doesn't matter to me how much money you spend. Just as long as you have a wonderful time and act like true gentlemen and make sure that the dancers are not trying to be overly greedy.

Chuck149
01-02-2003, 12:01 AM
Dancer, thanks for the input. There are dancers who would have taken his $250. Girls like you are the kind of sweathearts that we hope to meet when we visit clubs. rock on, stay safe :D

01-02-2003, 07:33 AM
.....and there are dancers who would pressure the guys, who have limited cash to spend, into using the ATM like "now" or get them charge (high fees) dances on credit cards (my club don't use charge card system) as if that is the only way the guys can get respect. I think that's bullshit! These are the dancers a guy would remember NOT to deal with in their future outing. It's appreciative that you spend a ton, but not manditory to do so. I have another guy who comes in and he would get one dance or upwards to eight dances from me, depends on the fundage and the time factors. He sometimes would get dances from someone different and there is nothing wrong with that. I STILL treat him the way I want to be treated......with respect! It's like "open relationship" ;)

Hey, don't get me wrong, I like the money I get for dances and more money I get the merrier ;D, but if the guy is limited to what he can spend at that time, or even if he's in the mood for a different "flavor" that day, I still treat them like human beings. They always get more dances in the future with the girls who are not greedy or possesive.

Happy clubbing!

Chuck149
01-02-2003, 08:07 AM
Thanks for your input dancer. Don't be stranger, register with a screen name. The more input us customers get from you ladies, the more educated we will be. Who knows, maybe you'll be the one to turn guys like Lover around to the dancers way of thinking.

Jackjrct
01-02-2003, 09:19 AM
But true, the more dancers that read and post here, the better dancer/customer relationship. It is very nice to know what the other thinks outside of the club in this type of forum

Chuck149
01-02-2003, 01:05 PM
Your right Jack, I think we get a more honest opinion from the ladies in this forum. Ladies, please post, we are not all stripper bashers like Lover. As a matter of fact, I love you all, that's my problem ;D That's why I spend to much. :'(

Jackjrct
01-02-2003, 03:51 PM
ditto

Chuck149
01-03-2003, 11:10 AM
Thanks dancer. I love you all TOO MUCH $$$ :P ::) ;D

Jackjrct
01-03-2003, 12:34 PM
Thanks Dancer

Chuck149
01-15-2003, 01:27 AM
Well it looks like the majority of guys are spending $100 to $200 per visit. Also not many are voting compared to the amount of views.
The only thing I can't figure is how many visits per month or year. As I said previously, I only go once or twice a month and spend $500 to $600 per visit
As a matter of fact I'm headed on a business trip today and will be spending time with my ATF.
I've had five weeks to save up, thank goodness ;D

RealGuy
01-17-2003, 09:20 PM
Real guy here. I spend 140 to 200 for an evening. This amount works for my budget. Lover, When I go to a club, it is high season for the strippers to be making money. If a stripper sits down in my lap and we chat about life for maybe 20-30 minutes, then I give her a tip for here time. It is called respect for her at work. My time is worth money and I bill for it while I'm working. RG

yoda57us
01-19-2003, 10:37 AM
On average probably too much! But hey, you can't take it with you! I avoid in-club ATM's and leave the credit cards outside. I only bring in what I want to spend. I have few regular girls and I know their schedules so I usually go in on a mission. I see no reason NOT to pay a dancer for her time. Like any job, it's all about the money.

viplover
12-14-2003, 12:49 PM
How much do you end up spending on average on a trip to the stripclub? I end up around $150

Happy_Camper
12-14-2003, 01:07 PM
Dont think i could ever say an average, but a range would be less than 20 (no cover early and ATF dissed me) to more than I care to admit (hey it was my birthday). The sad thing is those occured within a couple weeks of each other.

FBR
12-14-2003, 01:24 PM
Honestly I dont know vip. Ive spent as little as $100 and as much as $800. If I had to guess Id say $400 average but thats purely a guess. It mostly depends on how many trips I have budgeted.

FBR

fishnet
12-14-2003, 02:01 PM
Wow!!! 3rd time around for this one. Have I been on the board a long time or do I just have a memory like an elephant? LOL.

I have only gone with less than 6 once in the last year. I've gone with as much as 19. No I didn't spend it LOL. She wasn't there and I didn't set things up in advance. ::)

Let's just say I buy out my girl's shift whenever the opportunity presents itself. Fishnet "Fucko 1st class" here. LOL. ;D

The first thread...

http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=850

The second was a poll and I'll let Chuck find it. LOL. ;)

Admin Note: Fish, all the polls got wiped out with the migration to the new forum format. Just letting you all know I'm not sherking my duties LOL ~ Chuck

FBR
12-14-2003, 02:14 PM
Wow!!! 3rd time around for this one. Have I been on the board a long time or do I just have a memory like an elephant? LOL.

Fish, Miss P tells me that you have something else like an elephant LMAO thus the acceptance of your xmas dinner invite LMAO

Just returning the "hard as rock" compliment from the other thread LOL

I didnt count my expenditures when I had the ATF in Indy. I dropped so much money on her it was mind boggling. It was crazy as I think back upon it but I loved going to the bakery for cookies fresh out of the oven ;D

FBR

Draskinn
12-14-2003, 02:57 PM
I always bring $100, plus what ever I have in my pocket to begin with. I’d say my top end has been $160 one night not to long ago.

I will NOT use the club ATM!!!

I know if I let myself do it even once that’s it, it will become a bad habit, cash in hand is the only way I can keep control of my spending. Most nights I’m lucky to walk out with 2 or 3 bucks for a sandwich across the street from the club after closing.

If I wasn’t in debt up to my eyeballs I know I would be spending a lot more though.

CaptainOblivious
12-14-2003, 04:01 PM
Well, this should be easy. Let's see, divide by one. I think I can do the math. Ha. Well, I've only been once, so this data point may not count for much. I can only say I would expect similar number on future visits.

I walked in with $800, 2 of it in the wallet as a reserve. I left with the reserve and $40 more. So I spent $560. Most of it on one lady, which I expect would be the case whenever I go.

It sounds like a lot, but I don't consider the amount of money relevant, other than for know how much to bring in advance. That's only because I've been professionally fortunate - when I was growing up, the thought of spending $500 in one night would have been horrifying. But to me, money is something I have. Trading it for something I don't have (the attention of a gorgeous, sexy woman) makes perfect sense.

fishnet
12-14-2003, 04:27 PM
Here is another. Don't know if this was originally the poll. It looks like it might have been.

http://www.stripclubjunkie.com/forum/index.php?board=1;action=display;threadid=665

FBR
12-14-2003, 04:33 PM
Fish, I dont know how you remember all those past topics LOL

FBR

sol_de_pr2
12-14-2003, 04:45 PM
Right now I'll spend between 30-70 dollars. As you may suspect I just have beers and tip dancers onstage. I decided that it takes a really special dancer to make me spend money on dances. Of course, I write this after splurging and running mean tabs on my credit cards ;D I take $100.00 and my ATM just in case.

fishnet
12-14-2003, 04:48 PM
Fish, I dont know how you remember all those past topics LOL

FBR

I don't either but I wish I could get paid for it. LOL. Chuck? Pryce? How about it? LOL.

This one was easy. I was stunned that people didn't mind talking money here. It is virtually forbidden on my home board and makes people uncomfortable. :( I personally was always dying to know how bad my habit was in comparison to others. LOL. The answer is pretty bad :o but it looks like I am in good company and certainly not alone in my foolish pleasures. ;D

lestat1
12-14-2003, 05:22 PM
Average of $150-$200 per visit, and about 1 visit every month or two.

Happy_Camper
12-14-2003, 05:57 PM
If I did not go so often my average would probably be up there. Might just be happening sooner than later. Guess it depends on the ATF next time I see her.

michaeldane
12-15-2003, 09:45 AM
After reading the other comments about this I'm just about embarassed to answer. Before I married my ATF I regularly bought her shift, and wanted to make sure she did well, so I usually paid $1000 for that. The most I ever spent occurred when my ATF wasn't in, so I cruised around spending bunches on other dancers who were her friends (more often than not 2 girls at a time). Then she came in later than usual and I spent the regular amount on her. In all, it cost over $2000. Some of this is for bar girl and bouncer tips, usually a couple of hundred. It's a juice bar so this doesn't include drinks. I know, it's nuts. Marriage is much cheaper.

fishnet
12-15-2003, 10:47 AM
Welcome back Michaeldane! 8) Long time no post. :(

witt
12-15-2003, 10:50 AM
Welcome back md where have you been ? :)

Happy_Camper
12-15-2003, 11:15 AM
..Marriage is much cheaper.

Add it up, and I bet you would say no.

doc-catfish
12-15-2003, 11:30 AM
Now I know why I do my best not to think about this sort of thing. :eek:

I set up a crude spreadsheet of all my trips. I had to estimate a bit on some of them, but it averaged out to $150 a visit! Gadzooks!
Fish and FBR scratch their heads at Doc's amazement, not seeing what the big deal is. :confused:

I have always figured more like $80-100. Of course Vegas tended to skewer things. Without those trips the average gets down to about what I figured. Maybe the man upstairs is trying to tell me something with all this bad weather.
:raincloud:
God to DC: Save your clams for some mutual funds pal!! :swami:

Happy_Camper
12-15-2003, 11:47 AM
I think one more variable needs to be added to this equation for a true picture of how much a junkie I can be. That would be number of visits per month. Like I said before I dont want to admit how much (even to myself). But with sometimes 3 trips in a week...

FBR
12-15-2003, 12:38 PM
HC I agree, frequency is a big factor. For example, if you spend a grand or so but only go once every couple months, thats one thing. If you go every week or maybe even more frequently and drop 3 or 4 small each visit thats another.

I guess the fomer would be a "binge" junkie. You go along OK for a time and then all the sudden go nutzo, wallowing in oceans of T & A til your sated LOL Not sure of a good technical term for the latter. I guess it would be the junkie who can survive with the smaller doses but has to have them fairly often. I fit into the latter catagory ;D I like to go at least once a week but no way I could drop $800 to $1000 each time so I must take my medicine in sips rather than gulps.

I wonder which type of junkies dancers prefer? Ladies?

FBR

Spanky
12-15-2003, 12:42 PM
The most I ever spent occurred when my ATF wasn't in, so I cruised around spending bunches on other dancers who were her friends (more often than not 2 girls at a time). ..... Marriage is much cheaper.

Hey MD if you're spending it, you likely can afford it. If so, that is a great way to spend it - can't think of anything more fun. If you can't, remember lap with your head -- hey that expression doesn't work here!

I find that I spend waaaayyyyy more when I see my ATF. I've noticed my LD count has skyrocketed recently with her and has been averaging in the high teens with a recent high of 34 dances over a back to back visit. Plus I usually give her a nice tip for the dances and usually tip her $5 per dance on stage -- so when she's there I'm spending a lot ~ $400+ on average a visit? I do try to hold down the dance count, trying to rationalize that if I do less dances I could go more often, but then I melt in her eyes and ask her not to stop till my ass goes numb from those damn chairs they have, then I wind up back again way earlier than planned - LOL.

By contrast, when my ATF is not there I likely wouldn't get any or just a few dances if someone strikes me, but not usually more than three or so. Those days it's cheap, say ~ $100 with stage tips. But then I never really go unless one of my two favs are working. And I know their schedules and I always call ahead to confirm that they're there, so if I'm there, one of them is too.

Spanky
12-15-2003, 12:50 PM
FBR -

I was typing my post when your comment hit - but your post is exactly my point. I'm trying to prevent myself from becoming a "binge" junkie who goes once a week - LOL. I'm starting to be good, I haven't seen my ATF in 18 days and counting, but my #2 fav is moving up the charts and I did sneak in a visit or two to see her. OK, OK, I am addicted, a true SCJ! Problem is that #2 gives such a smooth ride that my LD counts with her are frequently higher than with #1 - what's a junkie to do?

Lilith
12-17-2003, 01:53 PM
I've only had one real trip report, so I'll go on that. I went in with $500 cash and the intent to spend $300. I wound up spending something in the vicinity of $150.

Lilith
12-17-2003, 02:09 PM
I wonder which type of junkies dancers prefer? Ladies?

Moderation in all things. My regulars usually start to fizzle out between the fifth and tenth visit, ie; they can't take the fantasy any more and start asking for things I won't give. That's when their shelf life expires. Though there are exceptions, the big spenders ($300+ per visit) have a shorter shelf life as a rule. I prefer a moderate spender ($80-$150) who visits weekly or a big spender who visits biweekly.

This might be different for other girls. In fact, it probably is. I rely heavily on conversational abilities and personality. It's not uncommon for my regulars to get in over their emotional heads. I believe it would be unethical of me to toy with their emotions, so I cut them loose. The others last only a few months at most because they get to the point where they like me so much that they just HAVE to try to fuck me.

JimLovesJazz
01-29-2004, 05:53 PM
average I guess about 300 but sometimes as lilttle as 100.

SportsWriter2
01-30-2004, 05:43 AM
My ATF left dancing six months ago, and we help each other stay away from the subculture. I only respond to the saddest cell phone calls now. :)

Spanky
01-30-2004, 08:36 AM
OK, so this response will reveal a few things. First off I'm a statistics nut and I'm anal with record keeping. Secondly, I am definitley a junkie and last but not least my hobby or "habit" is spinning out of control. :-[

I used to be a few times a year year kind of guy. Stop in a club, hang out for a couple hours, do a lot of stage tipping and MAYBE if a girl struck me I'd get a dance or poosible two. Cheap night for a lot of fun - around $100. Nothing steady. No favs, no ATFs.

But I got the bug 9 months ago when I just happened to stop into a club that I had only been to once before - about six months earlier. On that fateful day I spotted a girl who would become my ATF. At first I started going back every other week than every week and now it's frequently more than once a week. Most times I only dance with my favorite.

Well this thread got me looking back at some stats and it is a bit frieghtening.

I began averaging about $150 a week when I started with my fav. The problem is that about every 10 weeks or so the habit has doubled. Over the past 2 two months I've been averaging six small a week - yikes! And this is with a girl who is not at all leading and never tries to lure me with false promises. Part of the problem is that I have gotten friendly with a second favorite [that is a story for a seperate thread] and I have had trouble splitting time so I basically have been pulling double duty. Add that an "almost-fav" who only comes to my club every few months showed up recently so I had some added visits. You see part of my problem is that I am very good at rationalizing - true sign of a junkie. :-\

Luckily I am in a positon where I can swing this so it's not so much a financial issue. But in the long term, I have to reel this back to reality. I just traded a very highly variable, highly rewarding position that gave me too much free time for a more steady, guaranteed, normal hours position. Long term it is a much better choice, but the variable income [the kind that no one expects so no one misses] ;) is behind me :'( . So I'll have to get more more conservative. But I did plan ahead and I have a nice war chest available to carry me through the short term.

Hope I haven't rambeled too much. As usually this site has allowed me to face this with a fresh perspective. :-[

Thanks to all my SCJ buds for keeping me honest with this habit! ;)

britfreak2
01-31-2004, 04:38 PM
I usually spend $80 twice a week.

Moneywise
02-04-2004, 10:50 AM
I usually spend about $300 every two weeks. Lately my ATF has been hinting at me coming more often. I let her know I have my reasons for not coming so often (see my screen name).

However, I just got this phat income tax check and it's really putting my screen name to the test! This little voice in my head keeps telling me to "invest invest" invest but the intentions are all wrong. The voice is constantly followed by a loud cough and then the words "in your ATF in your ATF in your ATF".

aggieed
02-04-2004, 05:02 PM
I just got this phat income tax check...

I'm sort of in the same boat...huge tax refund makes me want to splurge. There are some big ticket items I'll probably end up getting first before I hit any clubs. When I hit the clubs though, I'll visit my daytime ATF which'll cost me about $200 for three hours, hopefully bring my nighttime ATF home with me again which should cost less than $200 for a couple of hours of raunchy fun, and then I'm going to make a trip to Houston so that I can break my own personal record from early December: four bell rings from three different dancers in two different clubs in two consecutive days. I believe all that cost me $280 plus drinks and cover.

Should be fun.

Moneywise
02-04-2004, 05:11 PM
Now that's what I call prudent financial planning..lol ;)

fishnet
02-04-2004, 06:18 PM
I just got this phat income tax check...

I'm going to make a trip to Houston

Should be fun.

I thought a club in Houston was your second home. Why is a trip necessary? :P

FBR
02-04-2004, 06:43 PM
Mrs FBR snags the tax refund checks so no SC money for me from that source LOL

My situation is probably a bit different than those of many of the other married guys here in terms of where the money comes from. I draw a very nice salary from my business. This income stream goes to Mrs FBR to take care of our normal family financial expenses. I never ever touch family money for club activities. My playmoney comes exclusively from side engineering jobs that I do. Although I have projects going on a regular basis, because they are "side jobs" the resulting money arrives erractically. One week I may be trying to squeak by on only a couple hundred in the warchest and then boom I get hit with a playmoney check for 2 large. Its difficult to budget so thats why you see me sometimes whining about not having any money LOL Over a years time its substantial...probably close to 30K and most of that winds up in the garters of strippers. Crazy? Probably. But clubbing helps keep me sane..at least based on my definition of sanity.

FBR

fishnet
02-04-2004, 06:53 PM
LMAO! We are truly birds of a feather FBR!!! ;D Some damn thread on this board prompted me to do a mental calculation. :o Always a mistake. I shit the proverbial brick and am still sore. ::) Cash for a Boxster in only 2 years of clubbing. :( Maybe it is time for another hobby. :P