PDA

View Full Version : How to be a Happy Customer

Alanna
01-02-2003, 01:29 AM
this is an article from the StripperWeb site that doesn't appear here and should...

http://www.stripperweb.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=customer;action=display;num=10412823 66

there's a few things i don't agree with entirely though, and there's some other stuff i wanted to add, so here it is...

definitely be CLEAN. we don't want to smell you up close and personal after your hard day at work or whatever else you've been doing. if you're coming to the club from work, clean up first... have someone do a sniff test on you if you aren't sure how you smell. if you get a "5:00 p.m. shadow", shave again. be especially conscious of how your breath smells... we don't want a wiff of that peanut butter sandwich you had for lunch or the beer you just drank in the club. carry some mints or other breath freshener into the club with you.

as for clothes, yes, softer clothing is best. pullover shirts are preferable to button-downs because buttons can scrape or get caught in our hair, etc. i don't see why shirts should be in a solid color, but you should stay away from anything that looks "loud". if you wear a belt solely for fashion and it's not necessary to hold up your pants, don't wear it... even small buckles can be very uncomfortable. i don't see much problem with wearing a hat other then the fact that it could get in the way. if your uncomfortable because of thinning hair or a bald spot, go ahead and wear the hat but make sure it's not dirty or cheap looking. some girls like hats... they're fun to play with. it's true that the better dressed and better groomed you are, the more attention you'll get.

if you're going to be doing any touching with your hands, be conscious of a bulky watch, bracelets or large rings... we don't like being scraped by your jewelry. better to leave off any necklaces, tie clips, etc. as well.

when you get a lap dance, be aware of what's in your front pockets... we don't want to sit on your car keys or rub up against your cigarette pack. move anything in your front pockets of your pants and shirt/jacket somewhere else when you get a dance.

yes, we're impressed with tips and not talk, but conversation should be expected and is generally appropriate... just don't talk to us with the idea that whatever you talk about we'll find impressive because we generally won't. the more excessively you flash your ego or cry the blues the more tedious we'll find you and the attention you receive will suffer while your pockets will be expected to become more depleted.

if something in particular pleases you, ask for it... if you prefer a sultry slow dance rather then an energetic wild one, let us know. if you like silence or certain kinds of talking/sighing/moaning during your dance, tell us. if you like certain outfits we wear (or don't wear), make your wishes known. customers have all sorts of different preferences and we won't know what you like best if you don't say so. if a dancers refuses anything you ask for, don't whine or be pushy about it in hopes that she'll relent... no means no.

find out what the club rules are and ask the dancers during a dance if it's ok to touch her in more personal places before doing so. before going into a VIP session with a dancer discuss what is reasonable and appropriate behavior with her beforehand so you won't run the risk of being disappointed after you've already paid. every dancer has her own "comfort zone" regarding physical contact... don't expect that what you get from one dancer is what you will get with another. don't pinch, squeeze, scratch or do any touching too roughly. keep your bodily fluids to yourself.

Other Tips:

leave your cellphone in the car... more and more clubs are banning cellphones because of the newer models that are capable of taking photos. besides, do you really want to receive a call while getting a dance?

don't load your pockets with things that aren't essential... they get in the way while getting a dance, and you may "lose" things to jerks with sticky fingers.

don't bring in drugs or drug paraphernalia... undercovers are often in clubs and it's usually dope they're sniffing out - they don't care if it's dancers or customers that have them either.

bring your ID and keep it on you at all times... if the club is raided, not having your ID is reason enough for arrest regardless of what you are or aren't doing.

don't get too inebriated. local police often watch who's leaving the club looking "unsteady", and the more drunk you appear the more distasteful the dancers and other clientele will find you and the more likely you may be a target for someone with sticky fingers.

don't be a pig in the men's room, and every time you use it WASH YOUR HANDS!

if you must smoke, don't blow it in our faces and be aware of waving your lit cigarette around. i've had countless guys tip me with the same hand that's holding a cigarette and gotten burned, smoke in my face and my hair singed... if you do this, i will not be appreciative and will give you a wide berth in future.

don't bring a girlfriend/wife who is not happy being there... it makes her uncomfortable, you uncomfortable, the dancers uncomfortable, other customers uncomfortable... there is no point to this.

if there's anything that displeases you about a club, tell management. i'm amazed about the amount of complaints people have about the cleanliness, inappropriate behavior, discrimination, too loud music, boring or unattractive atmosphere, etc. that people have about certain clubs, but customers don't say anything about it to those that can do something about making changes... if you want to see more theme type shows, say so; if you want to see a wider variety of dancers, say so; if you'd like it if the club had more (or any) special events, say so; if there doesn't seem to be enough bartenders/waitresses, say so; if there isn't enough comfortable seating, say so. complaining to the dancers or other staff members is worthless... they often have the same complaints, but management often doesn't care what they think... they do (or SHOULD!) care what customers think because the customers is what keeps the club open and making money.

Chuck149
01-02-2003, 01:52 AM
Great post Alanna!!!! You might be interested to know that I already follow all of those rules. Pretty impressive eh! ;D

hollyday
01-04-2003, 10:04 AM
can i add that you please dont blow on me or stick your tongue out when u see my pussy
thanks

hollyday
01-07-2003, 12:54 AM
your ass is okay alanna!

Chuck149
01-08-2003, 12:07 PM
Alanna - I bet you have a nice back also, but I could watch your butt all night :D. That would indeed make me a "Happy Customer". Do you dance any where near New England?
As far as a camera, try to buy one that takes photos to a floppy or mini CD. They are a lot more user friendly than some of the others. You should be able to pick up a good one for around $150.
Rock on - Stay safe 8)

Alanna
01-08-2003, 01:07 PM
nope, i'm in philadelphia. i steer clear of doing any dancing in new england as most of my family and extended family lives there, and they don't know that i dance. i used to visit a lot, especially new hampshire... camping, mountain climbing, white water rafting, not to mention the beautiful scenery. just not in the winter.... brrrrrrrr!

one thing that really appeals to me about a digital camera is that if i take a picture and i don't like it, i can get rid of it. dealing with film is a pain especially considering i don't think i photograph very well, and i end up tossing out so many pics i don't like there's not much left. with a regular camera, you have to spend the money on film and developing before you can see how the photos turned out, and for me, it's too much time and money spent for what i get out of it.

Alanna
01-08-2003, 02:40 PM
>>"Although I am in general agreement with most things on the list, Alanna, I think that half of this list should be called "How to Make a Dancer Happy." "

fact is, if you make the dancer happier, you'll get more and better quality attention, thereby making you happier... just like any other business.

>>"You could shorten that list by saying "spend as much money on me as possible but don't touch me or annoy me or bore me or waste my time in any manner." "

funny, i didn't say any of those things, and it's inappropriate, not to say downright rude, to suggest that those are my opinions. if i was of the opinion that this list should say nothing more then "spend as much money on me as possible but don't touch me or annoy me or bore me or waste my time in any manner" then i simply would have posted that. ::)

>>"Well, you are living in a total fantasy world."

no, you are if you can't read something and understand what it actually says without reading your own opinions and interpretations into it.

>>"The average table dance is completely overpriced, and you guys wonder why customers wan't to try to get more."

it's your opinion that the average table dance is overpriced. for one thing, i don't do an "average" table dance, and in most clubs, the price is not negotiable as it's a standard fee established by the club. sorry to hear that you don't have enough expendable income to justify paying for what the market considers a fair and reasonable price... perhaps you should just stay out of the clubs if it's beyond your means.

>>"It's just to feel that we got something for our money."

if you're paying for bad dances, i'm sorry to hear that, as i've said time and again that the entertainment quality given by the average dancer has gone downhill into the realm of pathetic. however, it seems to be that you're of the opinion that "getting something for your money" equates with higher physical contact. would you honestly be happy paying for a table dance performed with entertainment value, or are you just complaining that you aren't getting more physical contact for your $20?

>>"I hate to agree with Lover, but if dancers expect us to behave more like gentlemen, you guys need to reduce the lap dance price to $10."

not gonna happen. the market establishes the price just like any other business. as i said, more often then not, it isn't the dancer's choice to negotiate the price. please tell me where you are ever considered a good customer in any business if you behave rudely, inappropriately and/or expect service that is illegal and can get both you and the service provider arrested.

>>"Maybe that would increase the amount of customers that could afford to come into the clubs."

it would increase the number of cheap customers who still want the same amount of contact for a lesser price, and the entertainment value as well as the quality of entertainers would decrease even more. those people who can't afford the prices of strip clubs really have no business being in them... i don't live in a mansion because it's beyond my means - i don't insist that real estate prices be lowered in order for me to be able to live in a mansion. ::)

>>"I'm not saying that dancers don't work hard and have to put up with a lot of b.s., (they do), but customers put up with a lot of b.s. too and we (me) generally tend to spend more than we (me) were actually entertained."

so what you're saying is that dancers should put up with the same b.s. for less money? not gonna happen. yes, customers do put up with a lot of b.s. from some dancers, but i can promise you, they aren't getting b.s. from me or any other dancer who acts professionally, is curtious, hard working and gives an entertaining performance. if you aren't happy with the quality of entertainment (and by "entertainment" i'm not talking about extras) then AS I SUGGESTED IN MY LIST complain to those people that are capable of doing something about it.

>>"If you are going to have high expectations of us, you guys need to check your own behavior first."

these are hardly high expectations, and i hardly need to check my own behavior, thank you. if you go out to any public place unshowered, wearing rags and behaving like a pig, you'd be surprised that you were treated like a smelly pig in rags? i also wonder why it is that you refer to the dancers as "guys"... you wouldn't find it strange or even insulting if dancers referred to customers as "girls"?

>>"Until then, I'm going to come in unshowered, unshaven, drunk, high, and I will definitely be groping you without permission."

then i'll be sure to steer clear of you, point you out to the bouncer to be removed and enjoy it when your rude, smelly ass is thrown out on the sidewalk to the further enjoyment of the dancers, club employees and clientele that are offended by you. then again, where i work, you would certainly never have gotten past the front door of the club to begin with. stick to the dives where your smelly, stoned putting-your-hands-where-they-legally-don't-belong self can get into the club and stay there at all... just don't be surprised by the miserable entertainment by unattractive stupid dancers you'll get in those dives. good riddance to bad rubbish.

Alanna
01-08-2003, 11:47 PM
>>"fact is, if you make the dancer happier, you'll get more and better quality attention, thereby making you happier... just like any other business."

That is not my experience. It seems to me if you spend a lot on a dancer on a regular basis and are a complete gentlemen, they will take you for granted and put less and less effort into entertaining you.

if that's been your experience, then i'm sorry for you. perhaps a change of clubs is in order.

--"You could shorten that list by saying "spend as much money on me as possible but don't touch me or annoy me or bore me or waste my time in any manner."-- m.l.

>>"funny, i didn't say any of those things, and it's inappropriate, not to say downright rude, to suggest that those are my opinions."

Funny, I didn't say those were your opinions, It is downright rude of you to suggest otherwise.

seeing as you were responding directly to the list of suggestions i posted which are my opinions, then yes, your statement - "spend as much money on me as possible but don't touch me or annoy me or bore me or waste my time in any manner" - does indicate that you are under the impression that your statement is my opinion particularly since you put the statement in quotations.

>>"no, you are (living in a fantasy world) if you can't read something and understand what it actually says without reading your own opinions and interpretations into it."

I didn't, I was referring to what I feel is common dancer sentiment, although it may apply to you.

you aren't able to comment on what is common dancer sentiment as you are not a dancer and have no basis to determine what is common. all you can comment on is your own experiences or those experiences related to you from reliable dancer sources. my comments come from years of actual experience in several states and clubs as well as those statements from other dancers in other areas all over the country and in Canada and England who are more inclined to reveal their actual sentiments to another dancer rather then a customer.

>>"it's your opinion that the average table dance is overpriced."

>>"sorry to hear that you don't have enough expendable income to justify paying for what the market considers a fair and reasonable price."

Yes, it is my firm opinion (that's what this board is, an opinion forum) that the average table dance is overpriced. If yours are better, you may deserve more. However, every price is negotiable in a strip club. You guys (ladies) are independent contractors. With the economy in its recent slump, I do not believe that $20 per dance is the fair market price, though dancers may want us to continue to believe that.

fair market price is not established by you for anything. wouldn't that be nice if we could all have prices for what we wanted reduced to suit us?

every price in every strip club is NOT negotiable. more often then not, price is set by the club. if you are able to negotiate what you pay for a dance, then either you patronize a club that does allow dancers to negotiate dance price or the dancers are paying the club-set price and giving you a discount from their own income (at their own expense). additionally, most clubs with a standard price of $20 for a dance require a cut of that price for the club anywhere from 25-50%, therefore, often the dancer does not actual receive the full $20, but rather, $10-$15.

just because we are independent contractors, doesn't mean we can do whatever we want. we still have to follow club rules which can be anywhere from mild to excrutiating. many dancers must follow a set schedule which is not totally of her choice, are fined or fired for lateness/absense/behavior, must work a certain amount of slow days like sunday, must work at "sister" clubs that may have low income potential and be inconvenient to travel to, may not work in any other club within the same state. most dancers must pay house/stage fees, manditory tip outs, etc. many dancers can't chose their own music (or if they do chose their own music it's often subject to it being cut off after a set time period regardless of the song length), must share stages with other dancers performing at the same time. most dancers are subject to specific costuming rules or even forced to purchase specific costumes at their own expense for certain special events that would be inappropriate to ever wear again. many dancers must cover tattoos and remove piercings whether or not they want to and at their own expense. i could go on and on with all sorts of common club rules... don't make the mistake of believing that a dancer can do whatever she wants just because she's an independent contractor.

incidently, many clubs (particularly the higher income potential clubs) make the dancers sign a contract agreeing to abide by all the club rules and conditions regardless of whether or not the club encourages the dancers to break those rules and look the other way when they do, but by signing the contract in order to be permitted to work in the club, the dancer absolves the club of any wrongdoing. i've never seen a contract that doesn't include a rule that dancers must abide by what the club rules are regarding physical contact, and the club rules will ALWAYS abide by the law, although they in fact often encourage the breaking of their own rules... but having the dancers under signed contract that says they agree to abide by such contact rules is so that the club can deny responsibility if you are caught by law enforcement doing anything illegal. this is standard contract practice designed to keep the hands of the club clean, and too bad for whatever happens to the dancer. oh yes, if she is arrested, she'll be fired.

once again, fair market price is established by the MARKET, not the whim of whatever dancers want to be paid. there very well may be many dancers that would be happier if the price of dances were reduced in order to be able to sell more dances, however, i don't see them accepting a mandatory 1/2 price cut for all dances and certainly not without the quality suffering. why would they want to cut the price in half, still pay the same cut to the club, still pay the same house fees/tip outs, still do the same physical contact when there are dancers leaving a shift with $0 or even in the negative? understand that a price cut would not necessarily be the dancer's choice, and if it happened, quality would suffer, and don't imagine that the clubs would be willing to lose any of THEIR income from dance prices either.

--"It's just to feel that we got something for our money."-- m.l.

>>"however, it seems to be that you're of the opinion that "getting something for your money" equates with higher physical contact."

I never said that, and you argued with me for putting words in your mouth? Whatever.

again... "however, it SEEMS to be that you're of the opinion that "getting something for your money" equates with higher physical contact."... note the word "SEEMS" and consult a dictionary if you are familiar with its meaning.

>>"as i said, more often then not, it isn't the dancer's choice to negotiate the price."

Why not? Have you ever tried?

why not? because i have no problem selling dances for $20 and have no reason to give the same quality dance for half the price. i have never tried as it's not my choice to negotiate the price, and it's not in my best interest to negotiate down when i already have plenty of customers perfectly happy to pay the standard price. the price is set by the club, and i have to pay a $5 cut of a $20 dance to the club. i would be fired for negotiating down the dance price.

>>it would increase the number of cheap customers who still want the same amount of contact for a lesser price

You may have a point. I think the truth is somewhere in the middle. Some guys would still want extras for less money, and others would be more able to afford dances. It would be a gradual change. As always, dancers don't have to do anything or be with any customer that they don't want to.

more guys would be able to afford dances, but they wouldn't be the desired type of customer the club or the dancers want, and those customers would still want the same quality and contact. they'd want the same quality and contact if we gave them away for free.

>>those people who can't afford the prices of strip clubs really have no business being in them...

I can afford them. I just don't think lap dances are generally a good value, and if they were I would be less likely to succumb to offers of cheap sex acts in the clubs which I am finding more available than ever, and in my case, always dancer initiated.

you said table dances before, and now you're saying lap dances... which is it that you don't believe is good value? according to your profile, you live in Houston which is notorious for extensive sexual conduct in clubs. if you're finding sex acts more and more available from dancers that are initiating them, what in the world are you complaining about the price for?

>>so what you're saying is that dancers should put up with the same b.s. for less money?

No, the argument that I am presenting is that the high price of the table dance is what leads to more b.s.

nooooo, what you're saying is that you don't believe that the price is reasonable despite the market, and b.s. comes from all quarters, not just from those people that can't or don't like to pay the standard price. frankly, i get more b.s. from guys that have and do spend a lot more money but are simply jerks who would give b.s. for any reason. if the price is not affordable or you believe it isn't reasonable, then don't buy dances. we'd far rather that customers giving b.s. due solely to their dislike of the price simply didn't come to the club at all. for that matter, we'd prefer that customers giving b.s. for any reason refrain from coming to the club.

you need to understand something about how a dancer's money is made... we have X amount of time per shift to make X amount of money minus house fees and tip outs. if the standard price were reduced to half of what it is now, those customers who previously happily spent $20 per dance would only be paying $10, and they generally would expect the same quality and contact (as an example, there is a club in my area that charges $20 for a dance on all nights of the week except saturday when they charge $40, and there is no difference in the quality or contact expected between the $20 dance and the $40 dance). you better believe that a club would not reduce the price and also reduce their amount of the cut, so i'd be giving dances for $5 a pop for myself if $20 dances were reduced to $10 with the same amount of physical contact. there is no way on god's earth i'd do even a poor quality dance with any contact for $5. PERIOD. i'd get out of the business and go back to being a paralegal where i keep my clothes on, get medical coverage and other benefits, don't get touched by customers or co-workers in personal places, don't have to hide what i do for a living from my family who would disown me if they knew what i did for a living now, don't have to deal with friends who disapprove of what i do for a living to the point of losing their friendship, don't have to worry that a possible significant other would be willing to give me the time of day because of what i do for a living, don't have to deal with people in general who treat me as a bimbo ho because of what i do for a living, don't have to worry about being stalked because of what i do for a living, don't have to worry about catching an STD because of what i do for a living, don't have to worry about being arrested and charged with prostitution because of what i do for a living even though i may not be guilty of such a charge... no, $5 per dance is not worth this.

>>"yes, customers do put up with a lot of b.s. from some dancers"

Thanks for giving me that much.

i give credit where it's due.

>>"if you aren't happy with the quality of entertainment (and by "entertainment" i'm not talking about extras) then AS I SUGGESTED IN MY LIST complain to those people that are capable of doing something about it."

I am happy with the entertainment, I'm just saying it is overpriced.

according to you the quality entertainment in which you receive unsolicited extras is overpriced? pfffffftttttt. it's no wonder i still suspect you are Lover pulling another "disguise myself as someone else" trick. once again... price is determined by the current market. don't like it, don't buy it. once again... don't like the price, complain to someone that may actually be able to do something about it... what earthly good does it do you to complain to anyone here? incidently, you already have complained that you aren't happy with the quality of entertainment on stripperweb.com... make up your mind.

>>these are hardly high expectations, and i hardly need to check my own behavior, thank you.

I wasn't referring to you specifically. It is my experience that some dancers expect to make a lot of money with as little effort as possible. This may or may not include you.

tell me something... would you prefer to get paid as much as possible for as little effort as possible? before you say you wouldn't, explain to me why you would turn down a job with a higher salary with less effort required on your part and instead chose another job with a significantly lower salary with more effort on your part required. honey, EVERYONE would like to make more money with less effort. hell, we'd all like to just not have to work at all and sit on the beach all day sipping a drink while being independently wealthy... why do you think so many people play the lottery? as for myself, i'd be bored doing nothing, and enjoy expending a reasonable amount of effort in my chosen profession because it is satisfying and fulfilling for me to do so. however, i have actually quit jobs where i was paid higher salaries but that were boring and unfulfilling in order to take lesser paying jobs where i was able to expend more effort thereby feeling more useful and not iddly clock-watching all day. unfortunately, that put me in debt with little hope for a financially secure future, so i chose to be a dancer where i can make more then i ever could doing anything else i'm qualified for, that's more flexible to my needs and where i can enjoy entertaining customers which i find more fulfilling then other types of work i've done or am qualified to do. however, dancing does not give me medical coverage, sick/vacation/holiday time, workers' compensation, standard employee government established worker quality conditions, etc. exotic dancing is not glamorous. it's fraught with risk most people would never be willing to subject themselves to. it's physically, emotionally and yes, it can be mentally demanding in order to be successful at it. there is a far smaller window of opportunity to even be able to do this for a living then most other professions. when people complain that dancers make more money then they deserve, they need to realize the risks we take, and the small window of time we have in our working lives in order to be able to do it. you may think we make heap and pounds of money, but we generally do not, we certainly don't consistently and have to deal with bad shifts where we may get no money at all, and money can't be made in this profession to retirement age like most other jobs. i'll be incredibly lucky if i'm able to stretch out my dancing career to age 40 or 45, although the industry has become so sordid, i doubt i'd even want to make the attempt.

>>i also wonder why it is that you refer to the dancers as "guys"... you wouldn't find it strange or even insulting if dancers referred to customers as "girls"?

I meant "you guys" as a general statement that is in common usage and didn't mean anything by it. You're getting all feminist on me now.

i'm not being feministic. i just find it bizarre that anyone would refer to adult entertainers who are all women as "guys". i can understand such common usage of the word to indicate a non-sexually related and gender mixed group, but calling female exotic dancers "guys" is just odd.

--"Until then, I'm going to come in unshowered, unshaven, drunk, high, and I will definitely be groping you without permission."-- m.l.

>>stick to the dives where your smelly, stoned putting-your-hands-where-they-legally-don't-belong self can get into the club and stay there at all

That last comment I made was a joke, take a pill already.

why would i imagine it was a joke when you give no indication of such, and it's totally in line with everything else you've been saying? i don't need to "take a pill" - you need to make it clear when making a joke that it is one.

Alanna- I don't think you are the type of dancer that I am talking about in a negative way and I don't think for the most part I am the type of customer you would have a problem with. I stand by every statement I made in this thread though.

you're correct that i'm not the type of dancer that you find so undesireable, however, i can't say i find you to be much of an ideal customer as you still stand by everything you say although i have explained already where your opinions have been made on either missinformation or simply because you prefer not to believe what is. when i lack experience and information in any area, i intelligently defer to those who do have experience and correct information. i also don't claim i'm correct when i'm not or claim i'm correct when i'm not sure as to whether or not i am but claim i'm correct anyway because it suits my unfounded beliefs. what's more, i'm grateful for the sharing of knowledge and experience of others that i lack and say so, particularly when that knowledge and experience is shared with me for free on that person's time. you do realize that i could have saved myself significant time and effort if i just called you a stupid ass and left it at that. but no, despite your offensive ungratious attitude i attempted to enlighten you for free on my time. well, damn me for being helpful at my own expense.

Alanna
01-09-2003, 12:05 AM
>>"Alanna, I really enjoyed my H-P C200. "

not so sound like a dope, but does H-P stand for Hewlett Packard? if not, what brand is that camera? like, Kodak, Nikon, Fugi, Cannon, etc.

thanks a million for all your help about this. :-*

geez... to think i spent over $200 for that lousy Fugi camera that required film and developing and that blew apart right after the warrantee expired. believe it or not, that pic of my bum was from the first roll of film that ever went into that camera, and the quality is POOP! in fact, for some bizzare reason, although it was a Fugi camera, it wouldn't accept Fugi film! whenever i tried using Fugi film in it, it either just wouldn't feed in at all or continually got stuck or would suddenly feel the need to wind itself to the end regardless of how many exposures were used! it worked fine with Kodak film though... go figure.

damn, but i really do like those above-the-butt dimples... yeah, i stole a peek at that photo again. ;D i even checked to see if i had them, but i can't tell. maybe twisting about to see what's back there makes them vanish? or are bum dimples just hit or miss from the gene pool like face dimples?

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 06:16 AM
Hey ladies and guys, let's lighten up :) The only way to be a happy customer is to "HAVE FUN". We all seem to be in a battle pitting customers against ladies. Let's make love not war. ;D
If we go on vacation, we don't even think about the money we are spending as long as we're having fun. If we can't afford it, we don't go on vacation.
If you can't afford it, don't go to strip clubs. If you can aford it, GO AND HAVE FUN and BE A HAPPY CUSTOMER :D

Chuck149
01-09-2003, 12:06 PM
You're right Chuck. The whole reason to go to strip clubs is to have fun, and if I'm not having fun, I should probably stop going.

You're right, when it stops being fun, it's time to stop :(

Bridgette
01-10-2003, 11:00 AM
Well, I missed this thread altogether, but I have to say I agree with most of what Alanna has said, with emphasis on the not being dirty/smelly part. Just last night I had a guy who wanted alot of dances, but I couldn't bear to give him as many as he wanted because his breath smelled like he had just eaten a turd! He had clearly showered and shaved, was dressed nicely and was well-behaved, but the breath was just awful! Please guys, get yourself clean, non-stinky and neat before coming in, keep those mints handy and for chrissakes, use them!

Susan Wayward
01-11-2003, 06:06 AM
Oh, man, I danced for the worst case of b.o. last night too - and I even have allergies this week and can hardly smell a thing.

You know what I like? I like it when guys wear nice soft fabrics that feel good. I also like it when they seem appreciative of the dance - I like it when I can tell they're turned on (and that doesn't necessarily mean obvious wood, just . . . appreciation).

Any compliment is great - yes, we are complimented on our eyes, smiles, tits and asses all the time, but how in the hell can I get tired of that? I'm storing up all of those compliments to live off of when I'm old and saggy :). Besides, I know they all truly love me for my mind . . .
My favorite thing to hear from a guy is "You look like you're having so much fun."

Oh, and any tip on a dance, even an extra buck, is very sweet.

Susan Wayward
01-11-2003, 07:45 AM
Aw, hell, you don't have to have an erection to be enjoying yourself (in most instances). And I think it's funny that a dancer would assume that a hardon is a stamp of approval of her work. I could care less - I am not insulted by either. I can, however, remember feeling particularly proud when guys would get wood during my absolutely no-contact nude dances.
On the other hand (tee hee) neither should a guy worry if he does get perky during a dance. Not an uncommon reaction to having a naked or halfnaked woman draped across you, for crying out loud.
As far as guys showing their appreciation, I just mean smiling, positive verbal feedback, involuntary sighs, that sort of thing. I always feel like treating a guy a little better if I think he'll appreciate it more. The guy who's keeping a straight face during the whole dance I assume is nonplussed and therefore won't care for my extra-special moves that I reserve for the fun guys (not that special, but definitely better than the avg. dance).

Susan Wayward
01-12-2003, 05:06 AM
You don't have to be grinning to show you're having fun; I'm just thinking of the guys that look blase rather than interested.
And I love it when guys look into my eyes; makes me feel like they're involved - I always make a point to make eye contact and never have my back turned to him for too long without looking at him over my shoulder.

Chuck149
01-12-2003, 07:22 AM
That's right Colette, not a grin but a nice sincere pleasant smile :) and your not the first lady who told me she loves it when a guy looks into her eyes. ::) Looking over your shoulder while showing your beautiful "butt" is a nice touch as well ;D

Do you allow a guy to touch you while your dancing ? I don't mean "dirty" touching, just a nice caress.

Rock on - Stay safe 8)

Susan Wayward
01-13-2003, 12:11 AM
I don't mind if guys touch me or play with my hair as long as they don't grab or try to be forceful. I've pretty much sat on their laps already so it seems kind of silly to say, "Oh, don't touch me now that I'm standing up!"
I am amazed when they are rough - sometimes a guy will pull my hair when I'm leaning back in his lap, and let me tell you, that's the last time I do that for him!
Every girl is different about the contact thing - for me, as long as I feel like I'm in control of the situation, like I'm the one letting you get away with it ;) then I'm fine. And I will tell you, any guy that compliments me on how soft I feel will probably get a chance to feel more - I'm telling you guys, positive feedback works.

Chuck149
01-13-2003, 06:14 AM
Colette - Thanks for bring so honest. I love to softly caress a dancer while she is dancing for me. I’m never rough and I always ask before I touch. Thanks for reinforcing what I have already found by experience, that complements go a long way. ;)

ASU_Racer
01-14-2003, 04:02 PM
I go a way for a bit and things start to pick up (especially on the sister forum)

I've been meaning to ask "when is it ok to touch a dancer?" I personally never have, and I've sometimes gone to the point of sitting on my hands because I don't know where to put them. I'm really shy and would have no idea how or where to begin.

I too would say I look more in a dancer's eyes then anywhere else, though my diff. colored eyes might freak some dancers out. I have the most fun when I know she's having fun. If she's not having at least some fun then I don't want a dance. Isn't that why she's dancing and not working somewhere else?

As for sporting some wood, it all depends, sometimes I'm so nervious I don't, and sometimes the girl's so pretty I can't help it. I would hope a dancer doesn't get offended if I don't pop a bone.

lunchbox
09-14-2006, 09:51 AM
wow...

mr_punk
09-14-2006, 06:07 PM
you said it. but hey, what do you expect from a DJ? you think that's a regular cancer stick he's holding in his hand? HA! although, looking back at this thread reminds of how SCJ could have become a watered down version of CC. IIRC, ML served up the 1st SCJ reality check in this thread (which looks edited).

FBR
09-14-2006, 06:34 PM
you said it. but hey, what do you expect from a DJ? you think that's a regular cancer stick he's holding in his hand? HA! although, looking back at this thread reminds of how SCJ could have become a watered down version of CC. IIRC, ML served up the 1st SCJ reality check in this thread (which looks edited).

I dont get the ML reference.

FBR

Docido
09-14-2006, 08:00 PM
Wow!! This board was more innocent back in the day. Itís much more cynical now.

Or is it just more realistic? ;)

Whatever happened to Alanna?

FBR
09-14-2006, 08:49 PM

LOL Some members might argue that SCJ was "bluer" back in the day and now is pink around the edges :O .

Regarding Alanna, I have no idea. She was before my time. Maybe she was ML MPD ::)

FBR

mr_punk
09-14-2006, 09:12 PM
I dont get the ML reference.you know, i'm surprised this post survived the server crashes and upgrades. this is a very, very early SCJ post. at the time, i recall this post was edited (i can see the remnants of the editing job) Alanna and ML got into a pissing match because of this pretentious stripper's OP post. it should have been entitled, "how to be a cuddle biatch".

Wow!! This board was more innocent back in the day. Itís much more cynical now. Or is it just more realistic?well, there was a lot less jadedness around here about strippers, except for ML and myself. thankfully, it never quite reached the nauseating level of CC (with it's endless iteration of a "how do i date a stripper" question every week). if pryce had made SCJ part of SW from the beginning. it may have been a totally different story.

Whatever happened to Alanna?oh, who gives a crap? in a way, she was sort of like jenny, but exponentially lamer and without the sense of humor.

Bridgette
09-15-2006, 02:50 AM
Meh. This was an oooollldie. Times change. But then, some things never go out of style ;D :P

Docido
09-15-2006, 02:53 AM
[QUOTE=mr_punk] oh, who gives a crap? in a way, she was sort of like jenny, but exponentially lamer and without the sense of humor.[/QUOTE

Yeah they come and go here just like the club, except for a few die-hards of course.

doc-catfish
09-15-2006, 09:28 AM

She moved to Canada, yelled at some rubes who were clubbing seals with a hockey stick and magically morphed into Jenny. She and Punkster have been playing a never ending game of Connect Four ever since.

Jenny
09-15-2006, 11:53 AM
She moved to Canada, yelled at some rubes who were clubbing seals with a hockey stick and magically morphed into Jenny. She and Punkster have been playing a never ending game of Connect Four ever since.
Really, I believe more in providing the seals with the ability and wherewithal to club the rubes BACK. The seals have a new motto: "We are not fluffy and helpless Anymore!"

Docido
09-15-2006, 05:20 PM
This board is more jaded and for that I blame Jenny. It's all her fault. She's always killing the "fantasy" deader than a clubbed baby seal. ;D

Jenny
09-15-2006, 06:39 PM
Okay, I don't know what fantasy I'm killing. I'm the one who cops to sleeping with customers, getting off on lapdances and being pleasured by other sex fiend dancers, all at no additional charge. If anything I'm all "the fantasy is out there, guys! It's just a numbers game. Keep it up. You'll get there." Is this because I'm not doing it in a way that is sexy enough for you? Would it be better if I was all "Oh, blue guys, I'm dying to fly all over the country to visit all of you so I can give you super-good dances? At a discount? (A marginal discount)"? Or "Oh, I'm so sex starved and horny, I wish all/any of you were here right now to pleasure me... for a nominal fee"? Or interspersed it with occasional photos of my ass?

FBR
09-15-2006, 07:04 PM
LOL Well, my fantasy is intact. Ive spent an assload of money to keep it that way.

FBR

GenWar
09-15-2006, 07:36 PM
If anything I'm all "the fantasy is out there, guys! It's just a numbers game. Keep it up. You'll get there."

Now THAT's funny. I don care who ya arrrr.

-gen

Docido
09-15-2006, 08:01 PM
Actually Jenny my club reality has been pretty darn nice lately. I would post some trip reports, but I have to protect the names of the guilty. }:D

And never mind me; I'm bored tonight so I'm passing the time posting quasi-flamebait. :D

PS I actually enjoy and appreciate your posts. Oh now I've done it, made you feel icky again. :-\

mr_punk
09-16-2006, 05:57 AM
Okay, I don't know what fantasy I'm killing. I'm the one who cops to sleeping with customers, getting off on lapdances and being pleasured by other sex fiend dancers, all at no additional charge.uhhh..can you say "nasty skank"? hey, i like sluts, as long as they're hot. however, if a customer has visions of turning the temple virgin into a housewife. he won't like idea that the object of his fantasy has swallowed more man-meat than Rock Hudson, Liberace and Roy Cohn at the gloryholes in the men's restroom at a Gay Pride barbecue on Fire Island. so, a little restraint might be in order. i'm just saying....

Is this because I'm not doing it in a way that is sexy enough for you? Would it be better if I was all "Oh, blue guys, I'm dying to fly all over the country to visit all of you so I can give you super-good dances? At a discount? (A marginal discount)"? Or "Oh, I'm so sex starved and horny, I wish all/any of you were here right now to pleasure me... for a nominal fee"? Or interspersed it with occasional photos of my ass?<shrug>it's ok..i guess. But, that's not going to appeal to Capt'n Q. what about him? i mean, he does have an open space in his fridge.

Jenny
09-16-2006, 07:01 AM
uhhh..can you say "nasty skank"? hey, i like sluts, as long as they're hot. however, if a customer has visions of turning the temple virgin into a housewife. he won't like idea that the object of his fantasy has swallowed more man-meat than Rock Hudson, Liberace and Roy Cohn at the gloryholes in the men's restroom at a Gay Pride barbecue on Fire Island. so, a little restraint might be in order. i'm just saying....
Okay. 1) Do we HAVE to have a "nasty"? Is "skank"? not adequate? 2) you like... eew. What in god's name does this have to do with me? Eew. 3) The fact that I have slept with customers doesn't correlate necessary with me sleeping with a LOT of customers. I could be really selective. Or need to be really drunk. 4) What if it was not more "man meat" (and again, eww. Your turn of phrase is disgusting), but only just as much? Would the fantasy be intact then? 5) I just have a very different idea of "fantasy" means, and what guys are seeking out in clubs. Frankly, having more experience with customers than you, I feel very comfortable disregarding your views on this matter. 6) Don't tell me what to do until you are paying me $20.00 for that privilege. 7) You just really hurt my feelings. That was over the line, dude. Strippers are very sensitive. Women are very sensitive. Feminists? Very sensitive. I will be weeping quietly into my breakfast cereal; or I would be if I ate breakfast cereal. I will not weep into my coffee because then it will not taste good. But still. I hope you're happy.

<shrug>it's ok..i guess. But, that's not going to appeal to Capt'n Q. what about him? i mean, he does have an open space in his fridge.
And now you just squicked me out. So what you are saying (indirectly) is that there is no way for me to repel all of you guys simultaneously?

Plenty_for_Twenty
09-16-2006, 08:01 AM
Wellbutrin

Mastridonicus
09-16-2006, 08:06 AM
The seals have a new motto: "We are not fluffy and helpless Anymore!"

When where seals fluffy?

Jenny
09-16-2006, 08:10 AM
When where seals fluffy?
When they are babies. These are the photos that galvinized the anti-seal hunt. Cute, fluffy baby seals.

Docido
09-16-2006, 08:45 AM
Fear the fluff!!

mr_punk
09-16-2006, 09:38 AM
Okay. 1) Do we HAVE to have a "nasty"? Is "skank"? not adequate?no. skank is just a general all-purpose term. the adjective describes the species of skank. from example, an ex-wife could be an gold-digging skank. Or, if you have a page on myspace. that would make one an attention-whoring skank.

2) you like... eew. What in god's name does this have to do with me? Eew.specifically? nothing..i'm just saying i have nothing against you or anyone else being a skank. BTW, did i mention that i like skanks? specifically, hot-looking skanks.

3) The fact that I have slept with customers doesn't correlate necessary with me sleeping with a LOT of customers. I could be really selective. Or need to be really drunk.whoa! the exact method and how frequently you skank is up to you. i'm just saying some customers are turned off by skankiness...period.

4) What if it was not more "man meat" (and again, eww. Your turn of phrase is disgusting), but only just as much? Would the fantasy be intact then?no. remember, you're supposed to be a temple virgin to these guys. so, if you've seen one slab of man-meat. that's probably one too many for their tastes.

5) I just have a very different idea of "fantasy" means, and what guys are seeking out in clubs. Frankly, having more experience with customers than you, I feel very comfortable disregarding your views on this matter.if you say so, but customers still think like guys. anyway, if a customer will buy the idea of a stripper being too classy, upscale, etc. why wouldn't they buy into the idea of a stripper being too skanky for his tastes? i'm just saying...

6) Don't tell me what to do until you are paying me $20.00 for that privilege.well, you opened the door, counselor. after all, you did ask what fantasy you're killing. i answered.

7) You just really hurt my feelings. That was over the line, dude. Strippers are very sensitive. Women are very sensitive. Feminists? Very sensitive. I will be weeping quietly into my breakfast cereal; or I would be if I ate breakfast cereal. I will not weep into my coffee because then it will not taste good. But still. I hope you're happy.feminists still have feelings? i thought you broads transplanted them into feminized males like Justin Timberlake, David Beckham or into CC.

And now you just squicked me out. So what you are saying (indirectly) is that there is no way for me to repel all of you guys simultaneously?well, that's one way of looking at it. anyway, you're just going to have to bite the bullet be satisfied with skanking it up. but hey, it's not so bad. it could be worse. i mean, temple virgins attract the Capt'n Q types.

When they are babies. These are the photos that galvinized the anti-seal hunt. Cute, fluffy baby seals.oh, how cute and fluffy. now, where did i put my bat? no, not that one...the spiked one.

Mastridonicus
09-16-2006, 06:23 PM
When they are babies. These are the photos that galvinized the anti-seal hunt. Cute, fluffy baby seals.

And I learned something today.

And knowing, is half the battle.

Jenny
09-16-2006, 06:49 PM
If you want to hear a funny story referencing seal babies:
Last year one of my assignments delineated around defending some guy's right to kill seal babies. Yes really. I was describing this assignment to someone not in my section with obvious distaste, and he asked whether I would be likely to take that sort of case, like, for real. I reply:
"Well, no. I mean: baby seals. Could you find a cuter baby animal?"
He laughs.
"I mean really - baby seal and a puppy over a blender: which one are you going to save?"
He did not laugh. And never sat next to me again. Just in case any of y'all are wondering why I don't have a boyfriend. That would be it.

xdamage
09-16-2006, 06:52 PM
I know it's evil, so don't tell me, but when I saw the pic Jenny posted the 1st think that came to my mind is Kobe-Seal, the other other other other other white meat.

Docido
09-16-2006, 07:17 PM
If you want to hear a funny story referencing seal babies:
Last year one of my assignments delineated around defending some guy's right to kill seal babies. Yes really. I was describing this assignment to someone not in my section with obvious distaste, and he asked whether I would be likely to take that sort of case, like, for real. I reply:
"Well, no. I mean: baby seals. Could you find a cuter baby animal?"
He laughs.
"I mean really - baby seal and a puppy over a blender: which one are you going to save?"
He did not laugh. And never sat next to me again. Just in case any of y'all are wondering why I don't have a boyfriend. That would be it.

I prefer manatees. They are the speedbumps of the sea. :D

FBR
09-17-2006, 01:27 PM
Once again, a friendly reminder that civility is important, even here in Blue. When we see comments like "nasty skank", our collective antennae extend. The thread then finds itself on our watch list.

*Mods*

doc-catfish
09-18-2006, 12:50 PM
I choose the blender. A good kitchen appliance needs a warm loving home.