PDA

View Full Version : Vegas

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

Richard_Head
06-24-2003, 01:07 PM
I'll be heading to Las Vegas over the 4th of July weekend and of course I plan on hitting a strip club (or two) during my stay. I have always been partial to Olympic Gardens and Crazy Horse II in the past, does anyone have any other recommendations?

doc-catfish
06-24-2003, 02:47 PM
RH, you might want to try the new upscale Sapphire on Industrial Road right behind the Stardust. With a 10,000 square foot main showroom and 13 skyboxes, it's allegedly the largest SC in the world. If I head out there in a couple months, I'm going to give it a whirl myself.

http://www.sapphirelasvegas.com/

Unlike OG or CH2, it is a "county" club (not in LV city limits) so there are more stringent rules regarding lap dances, but I haven't a clue on how much that is enforced.

Gotta hit the OG though too, can't give up the old faves. :)

LVcoz
06-28-2003, 04:46 AM
RH, Sapphires is ok.Just eye candy though, dances are ok and the club is nice. It is mostly conventionere's that go there. Stick to O.G's and the Horse.

If you're not to worried about liquor, try the nude clubs. Since no dancer under 21 can work in a SC that serves liquor in all of Vegas , some of the places have some hot dancers.

Richard_Head
06-28-2003, 10:16 AM
Are there any nude clubs in Vegas that anyone would recommend? I genereally prefer topless clubs to nude clubs but I'm open to giving a nude club a chance if there any worth going to (i.e. equal to/better than OG or CH2).

Richard_Head
07-07-2003, 01:29 PM
I got back from Vegas yesterday, as a true SCJ I did hit a couple of clubs on my visit. Ever since the new strip club rules went into effect I haven't had much fun at the clubs in Clark County so I decided to stick with my 2 favorite clubs, Crazy Horse Too & Olympic Gardens (both of which aren't effected by those laws). I had a great time at both clubs, mucho contact & very friendly girls. I'd highly recommend a visit to either ;D.

I decided against Saphires because I was there once and found the place just too big, too impersonal, too restrictive with the lap dance rules (one dancer even scolded me for touching her leg >:(). If all you want is eye candy go for it, if you want a good dance you may want to try elsewhere.

Still looking for recommendations on a good nude club in Vegas. Any help?

fishnet
07-07-2003, 04:09 PM
What kind of contact is there at OG and Crazy Horse? I've heard conflicting stories about contact, no contact in Vegas. Do the clubs take a cut from the dancers in there? My ATF is moving to Vegas and looking for a good club this week. Thanks.

Richard_Head
07-07-2003, 04:43 PM
What kind of contact is there at OG and Crazy Horse? I've heard conflicting stories about contact, no contact in Vegas. Do the clubs take a cut from the dancers in there?

As far as contact goes, it will obviously vary depending upon the girl, most will really push the limits without crossing the line (although there are those that will also cross right over that line). Let's just say it's pretty interactive. Now the county clubs (pretty much all of those clubs south of Sahara Ave) are a bit more restrictive, although rules are made to be broken aren't they.

I really couldn't tell you what kind of cut the clubs take from the girls, you might want to check out the pink site for that question.

Do you know where your ATF is going to work?

fishnet
07-07-2003, 05:07 PM
Do you know where your ATF is going to work?

She got her license today and is club shopping this week. I have no clue but she'll let me know.

Richard_Head
07-08-2003, 04:32 PM
She got her license today and is club shopping this week. I have no clue but she'll let me know.
Damn fish, I just pulled up the pictures of your ATF from the link you posted on the ATF thread, I can see why she's your ATF, she's gorgeous. You'll have to let me know where she starts working at in Vegas ;D, she would have easily been one of the best looking dancers I saw this past weekend. I hope she realizes that Vegas is not what it used to be, I have been going to Vegas 4-5 times a year for the past 4-5 years and the difference is very apparent to me, more clubs, less customers, less money flowing. Then again, looking at her pictures I'll bet she could make money anywhere she went.

ASU_Racer
09-10-2003, 12:09 PM
When I was in Vegas for SEMA last year we passed Sapphires (which was still under construction) and the padre told me it used to be a gym that he was a member of. Odd...

Richard_Head
09-10-2003, 04:36 PM
When I was in Vegas for SEMA
What is SEMA? Can I assume that it's a religous group as you mentioned a padre, or LOL did you mean a San Diego Padre?

doc-catfish
09-11-2003, 03:02 AM
What is SEMA? Can I assume that it's a religous group as you mentioned a padre, or LOL did you mean a San Diego Padre?
SEMA = Specialty Equipment Market Association. Basically a trade show for custom car, RV and boat enthusiasts. Held in November I think.

The strip clubs out there should BANK that week.

http://www.semashow.com/

ASU_Racer
09-12-2003, 10:20 AM
The good doctor is correct. Now that the old man's back with Rockford I'll be at SEMA in Nov. and CES in Jan. Too bad I won't be 21 until June. :(

fishnet
10-15-2003, 04:55 PM
Hey RH...just out of curiosity, why do you prefer CHll to OG? I've heard it is really small and ultra smokey. Are the dances better? ;D

Richard_Head
10-16-2003, 02:24 PM
Hey RH...just out of curiosity, why do you prefer CHll to OG? I've heard it is really small and ultra smokey. Are the dances better? ;D
I have been to about a dozen of the strip clubs in Vegas and CH2 and OG are easily my favorites, there's really not much of a difference in the dances, both places give great LD's, I just feel that on the whole the quality of the girls at CH2 is much higher. OG used to be the Mecca of strip clubs anywhere but many of their top girls (not all, but many) seem to have gravitated to the newer clubs, I haven't seen that happen with CH2.

As for CH2 being small, I don't think that's the case at all (unless you're comparing it to Sapphires or Jaguars), when they open their second room there is plenty of room (and I have heard that they have plans for some major expansion to compete with the newer clubs). I have also found OG to be much smokier than CH2, they really need to do some work on their ventilation at that place.

Still, you can't lose either way ;D .

beon_confined
11-10-2003, 06:39 PM
Visited 3 clubs during my June 2003 Vegas trip:
Got great laps at Cheetahs from practically every girl that sat on my lap. Blind laps were fine since all laps were great ... plus $10 laps before 7pm sealed the deal for me.

Olympic Gardens was a joint I had to be very selective to get great grindage. At the very least, OG was very accessible (taxi'd or bus'd my way around).

Due to Sapphire billed as the largest gentlemen's club in the world, I had to check it out. I actually got better contact here than OG (its a county club), and possible the most fun/memoriable lap dances with little grinding and more rolling... being the small, skinny kid, every time a gal lap for me, the chair would roll back every few inches. Management needs to stop lubricating those wheels. Aside, met a lot of international dancers ... including a breaker poppin' in the middle of the dance ... fun I tell you!

Note: I'm not a "extras" kind of guy ... I want my laps!

Hound
11-12-2003, 09:20 AM
beon, that's interesting. Your experience at Sapphire vs. OG is the opposite of the norm. The county actually has stricter rules than the Las Vegas clubs like OG.

fishnet
11-14-2003, 02:30 AM
beon, that's interesting. Your experience at Sapphire vs. OG is the opposite of the norm. The county actually has stricter rules than the Las Vegas clubs like OG.

That only goes to underscore the age old axiom, YMMV. DC gave the impression his dances at Sapphire were on par with OG too. So ya never know. :P

doc-catfish
11-21-2003, 11:26 AM
being the small, skinny kid, every time a gal lap for me, the chair would roll back every few inches. Management needs to stop lubricating those wheels.
Oh I hate those chairs with wheels on them! I'm of small stature myself so I'm practically using my feet to anchor the two of us. I think they use those chairs to sucker you into going to the VIP room. You'd think a club that spend $25 million would know better.

That only goes to underscore the age old axiom, YMMV. DC gave the impresion his dances at Sapphire were on par with OG too. So ya never know. :P

Hitting two of each, I really saw no difference in lap mileage between city and county clubs. But reflecting on it, most of the dances that I had in the main lounge at Sapphire were amongst the tamer ones. It was the 3 VIP dances with the "drunken stripper from hell" are when things escalated significantly. Sadly the experience was more torture than fun. ::)

Richard_Head
11-29-2003, 05:37 AM
That only goes to underscore the age old axiom, YMMV. DC gave the impression his dances at Sapphire were on par with OG too. So ya never know. :P
My only visit to Sapphire's was not long after they had opened, also not long after they passed that ridiculous lap dance ban, I'd imagine they have gotten a bit more lax in enforcement since that time. I've got a tentative trip planned for Vegas for sometime late-Jan/early-Feb and I just might give this place another try as they did have some real lookers.

One of the SW girls posted about Jaguars closing, anyone hear anything about this? That's another club I have only visited once, it was a beautiful club, just soooooo dead.

Richard_Head
12-20-2003, 10:39 AM
Looks like Jaguars has indefinely closed it's doors, talk about an over-hyped club.

http://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Dec-20-Sat-2003/news/22844182.html

fishnet
12-20-2003, 10:51 AM
Good article RH! Looks like they are going to try opening again in January. Were you there before or after the big raid? Seems to me the SW brigade was trashing this as a dirty club before. That probably means the girls were very customer friendly in typical Vegas fashion. LOL. ;)

doc-catfish
12-20-2003, 11:12 AM
The idiot owner was the primary problem with Jaguars, and hopefully the new management will get it back on the right track.

But based on a lot of reviews of the place it would seem that club has other problems. I never went there myself but a lot of people on SCL and TUSCL have been complaining since the club opened that the atmosphere there was stuffy and that the club resembled an empty tomb on slow nights. You'd think that they could have forgone the expensive marble and built a much better club for a helluva lot less money that doesn't look like a mini Taj Mahal, but thats these shady club onwers for ya.

Sapphire seemed to have the exact same problem. In fact I think all four of the new megaclubs in LV have been a serious miscalculation. Even the ritsy clientele these clubs were built for seem to prefer the intimacy of the older establishments.

Seems to me the SW brigade was trashing this as a dirty club before. That probably means the girls were very customer friendly in typical Vegas fashion. LOL. ;)

Man, if they think that Jaguars was a dirty club, I'd sure hate to see what their idea of a clean one is.

Richard_Head
12-20-2003, 01:26 PM
Were you there before or after the big raid? Seems to me the SW brigade was trashing this as a dirty club before. That probably means the girls were very customer friendly in typical Vegas fashion. LOL. ;)
I was there before the big raid and other problems, I got some very good dances there, nothing I would consider dirty though.

I agree with doc, I find the new big mega clubs in Vegas to be just too big, too impersonal, too ritzy, it all leads to too much attitude from everyone the minute you walk in the door, that's not what I'm looking for in a SC.

NVJosh
12-29-2003, 06:37 PM
When I was in Vegas for SEMA last year we passed Sapphires (which was still under construction) and the padre told me it used to be a gym that he was a member of. Odd...

Sapphires used to be the Las Vegas Sporting House, supposedly one of the nicer gyms in town. Apparently the land it was in was grandfathered in to some law allowing it to be used for adult entertainment. The old owners petitioned for a long time for that to be approved. As soon as it was, they sold out to the people who built Sapphires.

A bunch of former members of the Sporting House are trying to form a new Sporting House. I guess it was very special to them.

Kobi
12-31-2003, 05:22 PM
Seems to me the SW brigade was trashing this as a dirty club before. That probably means the girls were very customer friendly in typical Vegas fashion. LOL. ;)
One of the girls said this was a dirty club, and a few girls including myself who have actually danced there disagreed. She also basically said all of Vegas was dirty, though I get the impression that she hasn't even danced here before LOL.

fishnet
12-31-2003, 05:31 PM
Hi Kobi, thanks for writing. I may have had my big cats mixed up. ::) I reviewed posts back through Sept. and the club being trashed was Cheetahs not Jaguar's. I'll have to go back through May to be sure.

I do remember a bust and the LV club being shut down for a day. I think the owner was arrested in SD and the club reopened the next day. Does that ring any bells?

Fish

Richard_Head
01-01-2004, 10:00 AM
I do remember a bust and the LV club being shut down for a day. I think the owner was arrested in SD and the club reopened the next day. Does that ring any bells?

Cheetah's (Las Vegas & San Diego) and Jaguars all owned by the same imbecile, I believe they were all raided, all closed for a short period of time. I've been to all three, I'm guessing you were thinking of Cheetah's LV.

NVJosh
01-01-2004, 01:13 PM

Cheetah's (Las Vegas & San Diego) and Jaguars all owned by the same imbecile, I believe they were all raided, all closed for a short period of time. I've been to all three, I'm guessing you were thinking of Cheetah's LV.

Actually, I think the raid you mean may be Crazy Horse Too, which was raided back in February to look for some mob connections. Here's the article regarding the raidhttp://www.reviewjournal.com/lvrj_home/2003/Feb-21-Fri-2003/news/20737954.html. CH2 is not owned by the people who owned the "feline" clubs, however there have long been rumors of mob involvement in CH2.

Richard_Head
01-02-2004, 10:24 PM
LOL, they're always raiding the clubs in Vegas.

I was actually referring to the raids that took place when they were investigating the bribery allegations against the owner of Cheetah's, I know they raided both clubs (Cheetah's in LV & SD).

Paris
01-15-2004, 02:14 PM
Hey guys, I just wanted to add to this conversation, as I am dancing in Vegas right now. No one mentioned Striptease, and they are in city. I felt they were nicer in style than OG or Cheeta's. I also believe the mileage is about the same as those two places, from talking to the customers.

I have been working at Spearmint Rhino, but will be back at Striptease for the rest of my stay here, as the staff is much friendlier there, and a girl I work with at Star's Cabaret in Oregon is also here and she enjoys Striptease better than the big clubs.

Just wondering if any of you have been to Striptease, and what your take on the club was while you were there. It is always nice to hear the customer's point of view.

XOXO Paris

P.S. Feel free to PM me about schedule and stuff ;D

NVJosh
01-15-2004, 04:41 PM
But Paris...how does going to Striptease help feed my poor cats. :'(

I know, go to Pleasures first, then to Striptease...there, a good compromise. :)

Richard_Head
01-15-2004, 05:22 PM
I went to Striptease once, the club itself was nice enough, but there were hardly any girls working (and this was on a Friday night 8-10pm or so) and those girls that were working were not what I would consider to be all that attractive. That visit was about 2 years ago and was bad enough to keep me from a repeat visit. I always have a good time at CH2 or OG so I usually stick to those two. Have things picked up there?

fishnet
01-16-2004, 08:21 AM
RH, it sounds like you may have just gone too early. From what I was told, all the Vegas clubs are pretty dead till about 12:00. Girls that show up early end up standing around for 2 hours or more. :P

NVJosh
01-16-2004, 08:31 AM
That's about right. Being a 24 hour town makes things weird here. I know I have friends who visit and say "Want to go out tonight?" I say "Sure" and they say "Great, we're leaving at 10 PM!" I have to cancel...I work for a living and getting in a 2 AM doesn't work in my weekday schedule.

Clubs don't start getting really busy until about 10 PM and the biggest crowds are generaly in the midnight - 4 AM time slot.

OTOH, perhaps the ones who are there earlier are definitely there to spend, not to just go "Wow, I went to a big strip club in Las Vegas!"

Richard_Head
01-16-2004, 06:34 PM
RH, it sounds like you may have just gone too early. From what I was told, all the Vegas clubs are pretty dead till about 12:00. Girls that show up early end up standing around for 2 hours or more. :P

I generally do go later but sometimes it's nice to get in early before it gets too crowded and the girls are still available (I've had good luck at OG & CH2 at the same time), that place though showed no promise of a better night ahead.

fishnet
01-16-2004, 08:39 PM
My only personal point of reference is OG. I got there around 10:00. Honestly the selection of girls was sooooo poor. I was seriously thinking of leaving 15 minutes after I got there. I perservered and after about 45 minutes hooked up with someone that showed me a really good time. ;D With the quality of girls I'm used to, the dancer was a LOS. (lowering of standards) I didn't regret it though. LOL. ;)

Richard_Head
01-17-2004, 12:31 AM
My only personal point of reference is OG. I got there around 10:00. Honestly the selection of girls was sooooo poor. I was seriously thinking of leaving 15 minutes after I got there. I perservered and after about 45 minutes hooked up with someone that showed me a really good time. ;D With the quality of girls I'm used to, the dancer was a LOS. (lowering of standards) I didn't regret it though. LOL. ;)

LOL, I remember when I first went to Vegas, I had these expectations built up in my mind that every dancer there would be just drop dead gorgeous, I quickly realized that wasn't the case. Don't get me wrong there were/are still plenty of great looking dancers there, you just have to wade through a lot of 5's & 6's to find them. I think they've just got way too many clubs and not enough quality dancers to go around to fill them, which results in the clubs taking anyone willing to pay their fees regardless of how they look.

beon_confined
01-22-2004, 12:01 AM
Jan 2004 Reviews:

Cheetahs (weekdays: 3pm, 11am & 9pm):
Like my previous trip in June 2003, I hit the day shift and the laps always delivered -- sensual, grindage and 2-way contact. A memorable lap was with a England native blonde named Gloria, whom offered me 4 $10 laps in the VIP room (has one way see-through mirrors).
Caution during the day: several girls indicated the chairs along the wall were $20 while the other chairs remained $10. Verify before recieving.

Also tried the night shift and the quality got better, yet still very friendly.

Cover - Free cover w/ 2 drinks min. during day; $20 night
Laps - $10 floor before 7pm, $20 floor or VIP before 7pm

Crazy Horse Too (weekday, 12pm):
Checked out the night shift and boy! great looking bombshells everywhere you turn. The only turn offs are the high hustle and the one-way contact laps. CH2 reminds me of Scores NYC & Lace NYC. It was a very intimidating and a somewhat unpleasant scene since I was used to the higher contact provided at Cheetahs, and I'm an obvious low baller. I got a lap dance from a bustle brunette and after choosing a back wall seat, she started to request for drinks ("I'm thristy"), request for tip (Cheetah-like mileage), and suggested more in the VIP ... I declined. Recommend the club for the eye candy.

Cover: $20
Laps: $20 floor

Spearmint Rhino Las Vegas (after 11pm weekday):
Since I had an intimidating experience with CH2 and had such a wonderful experience at SR Industry (girls encourage to touch!!), I decided to venture to a Clark County club. I noticed during nights at Vegas SCs, the cover gal or guy always asked if I arrived by car or taxi -- I believe they charge patrons extra if arriving by taxi due to paybacks w/ taxi drivers. The gal during my visit allowed me free entry to the partially open club (in terms of real estate). The vibe was very pleasant which could be contibuted to the several couples enjoying their night out in Vegas and the compact nature of the club. Overall, great laps, more Asian dancers present than Cheetahs and CH2, and waitress offering you drinks every 10 minutes. Definately moved to my "must do" while in Vegas list.

Cover: $20
Laps: $20 floor

BTW, bump & grind laps do exist in my hometown!!

GoldCoastGirl
01-22-2004, 05:34 AM
Here's a "news flash" for everyone... 8) *I* am considering having a holiday for a week in Vegas. It is my way of celebrating my 2 years stripping (I'm still alive and well..lol! ;D) as well to just take a decent damn break (which I havn't done in MANY years :().

I've always wanted to go on a more "adult" holiday (I'm definately over 21 ;D 8)). I'll give more details so I can "hit the clubs" ;D with anyone who is in town at the same time as me.

Where do you SCJs stay when visiting LV ??? Do you stay at a hotel close to your favourite clubs .. where ???

Richard_Head
01-22-2004, 08:07 PM
Where do you SCJs stay when visiting LV ??? Do you stay at a hotel close to your favourite clubs .. where ???
Lots of great places to choose from in Las Vegas, it kind of depends upon your budget. For nice reasonable places close to a lot of strip clubs try the Stratosphere or the Sahara. For nicer places still within reasonable distance to the strip club's and for more of the Las Vegas experience (but more expensive) try somewhere like the MGM or Monte Carlo. Probably the funnest places I have stayed in Vegas though are the Hard Rock Casino and The Palms, much younger crowd at both places, very good vibe, both are lots of fun.

I'll be Vegas for work (cough, laugh) Feb 18-20th, and will probably stay a day or two more to have some fun, PM me if that coincides with your visit (that goes for any other junkies too).

NVJosh
01-22-2004, 09:35 PM
Unless I'm in California on a work assignment, I'll be here then...heck, I'm here all the time. I'm lucky to call Las Vegas home.

Richard_Head
02-19-2004, 08:08 PM
Anyone know anything about this:

http://www.crazyhorsetoo.com/coming%20Soon.htm

Mckenzie
03-25-2004, 04:34 AM
(Still looking for recommendations on a good nude club in Vegas. Any help?)

Deja Vu Showgirls is a great nude club. they've just renovated it and there are a lot of gorgeous girls.
Monday---lady lotto night
Tudesday---2 for 1s
Wednesday---amateur contest
Thursday---locals
Fri and Sat---theme night
Sunday---oil wrestling (a must see event!) ;)

darlinpandora
03-25-2004, 05:03 AM
I generally do go later but sometimes it's nice to get in early before it gets too crowded and the girls are still available (I've had good luck at OG & CH2 at the same time), that place though showed no promise of a better night ahead.

Or, you could be walking up into the place like you own it and the girls HAVE to give you their attention, like so many guys who bitch about "not getting enough attention" tend to do. There ARE other clubs, you know and if you keep that attitude, you may as well stay at OG and CH2

Richard_Head
03-25-2004, 06:38 PM
Or, you could be walking up into the place like you own it and the girls HAVE to give you their attention, like so many guys who bitch about "not getting enough attention" tend to do. There ARE other clubs, you know and if you keep that attitude, you may as well stay at OG and CH2

I guess I am just one of those asshole customers who demands attention from the ladies for my money, silly me.

Do you work at Striptease darlinpandora?

Darren
04-19-2004, 05:53 AM
I will be in Vegas soon. How is the mileage at CH2 and OGs these days? It has been a couple of years since I have been. A couple of years ago CH2 was very high mileage with lots of two way contact, but some of what I have read suggests that things have changed recently (new laws?), and customers have to keep their hands to themselves (where is the fun in that? ;D).

Richard_Head
04-19-2004, 03:35 PM
I will be in Vegas soon. How is the mileage at CH2 and OGs these days? It has been a couple of years since I have been. A couple of years ago CH2 was very high mileage with lots of two way contact, but some of what I have read suggests that things have changed recently (new laws?), and customers have to keep their hands to themselves (where is the fun in that? ;D).

CH2 and OG (and Cheetah's for that matter) are still as good as ever, some of the county clubs are hit and miss though. Those new laws went into effect quite a while ago now, enforcement has gotten a bit lax, nothing you should be too worried about. Have a good time.

Richard_Head
05-16-2004, 10:38 PM
Wooohooo, I'll be back in Vegas mid-June, no work this time, this trip will be all fun, I can't wait to see my CH2 faves ;D.

Richard_Head
05-18-2004, 10:03 PM
Las Vegas Review Journal's
2004 Best of Las Vegas Gentlemen's Club picks:

Reader's Pick: Cheetah's
LVRJ Staff Pick: Club Paradise
Online Pick: Cheetah's

http://www.reviewjournal.com/bestoflv/2004/ShortReturns.jsp?bestID=6108

Just to add my 2 cents
My Pick: Crazy Horse Too

Anyone else want to add their 2 cents?