PDA

View Full Version : AZ Clubs

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13

Richard_Head
09-20-2003, 05:43 AM
I think it's time we get an AZ thread going here, so for all my fellow Phoenicians, New Times just came out with their Best of Phoenix list, they listed Bourbon Street Circus as the best strip club in Phoenix, any thoughts?

http://www.phoenixnewtimes.com/issues/2003-09-18/bars17.html/1/index.html

Personally my favorite clubs are: Bourbon Street, Christies Cabaret, the Hi-Liter, and Babe's.

Hound
09-29-2003, 06:48 PM
I'm not overly impressed with Bourbon, although it's a decent club. My favorite in AZ is the Candy Store, with it's loads of beautiful women, friendly laid-back atmosphere, and a table dance price of only $5! I also like Amazons OG, Christie's, Le Girls above Bourbon St.

azdd
10-01-2003, 07:06 AM
Thanks for starting an AZ clubs thread!
My personal fave is the HiLiter, especially the dayshift. It is very laid back, and the daytime gals are very friendly. Although they finally replaced their antique chairs, the seating along the wall is still very marginal for ideal lapdance enjoyment. The best spot in the house is the corner by the men's room, but it's tough to find this seat empty anytime. Anywhere else and the foot traffic in front of you is non-stop. Also, at night, the bass is cranked so high on the rap-crap music they play that I just can't stay very long. Like I said, dayshift rocks!

Bourbon Street was my favorite place for at least ten years (does anyone remember Robin from back in the day....), but I felt it went downhill a few years back and I migrated to the HiLiter as my regular club. I do think BSC's seating, especially the raised area in the back is the best in town for reasonable privacy and space to stretch out and relax with your favorite dancer.

I've also made stops over the last year into Bandaids, Amazon's OG, and Christies (both). Bandaids is a grungy little place but some of the dancers are very friendly. The place is really small though. I only went to Amazon's at lunchtime one day and it was almost empty, but the girls working were very friendly, and the booth type seating seems to be pretty good for getting dances. I think both Christies are overrated, although I must admit relatively few visits, so YMMV.

Great thread, let's hear about more clubs in Phoenix.

Richard_Head
10-01-2003, 01:15 PM
My personal fave is the HiLiter, especially the dayshift.I love the dayshift @ the HiLiter also ;D, I think it's the best in Phoenix, no cover, 2 for 1 drinks, friendly staff, lots of ladies, lots of variety, GREAT dances, the girls also seem more than willing to sit and chat if you're looking for that.

Bourbon Street was my favorite place for at least ten years (does anyone remember Robin from back in the day....), but I felt it went downhill a few years back and I migrated to the HiLiter as my regular club. I agree, Bourbon St used to be have a great dayshift, I think the tide turned when they raised their dance prices, fewer customers started showing up, dancers then started dancing elsewhere, and the club hasn't been the same since, they do have a nice night shift still though ;D. I don't remember Robin, but I'm guessing I'd probably recognize her if I saw her.

I think both Christies are overrated, although I must admit relatively few visits, so YMMV. Christie's (the one in Phoenix) is probably now my favorite club in town (just above the HiLiter), it has really improved over the last couple of years, the club is huge, they have very comfortable chairs, lots of HOT dancers, very HOT dances, a very classy place IMHO. I haven't been to the Christie's in Tempe yet, I hope to get there sometime while it is still a nude club.

X
10-01-2003, 01:59 PM
Bandaids is a grungy little place but some of the dancers are very friendly. The place is really small though.

I love bandaids....but i remember the first time I went and the bouncer was using a metal detector on everyone that came in, I couldn't help but think, "should i run out the door or not?"

I was also told that they have new "less contact" rules for dancing (in may)..."bandaids wants to be more like Christies" ???

Also..did you know bandaids and hi-liter is run by the same guy...

azdd
10-02-2003, 07:45 AM
I was also told that they have new "less contact" rules for dancing (in may)..."bandaids wants to be more like Christies" ???

Also..did you know bandaids and hi-liter is run by the same guy...

Re Bandaids: I certainly didn't see any evidence of "less contact" during several daytime visits over the summer.....

Re club ownership: yes, I did know that. Southwest Clubs has clubs in Phoenix, Tucson, and Albuquerque. All of their clubs are listed on their website at
http://www.southwestclubs.com/

It's interesting to me that this group owns the TD's in Albuquerque, but not in Tucson. TD's East in Tucson is a great club with tons of gorgeous ladies, pretty liberal contact, and a very nice VIP room, with very reasonable prices. At night it does get packed, especially when college kids are in town.

X
10-09-2003, 11:22 PM
How much do you typically tip? I was thinking about posting this in the general board but I wanted to know what the "average" for arizona was.

Richard_Head
10-13-2003, 04:25 PM
Generally it's only the price of the dance from me, I used to tip more but I seemed to get the same reaction either way so I said screw it, I'll keep the money and get more dances, it's not like I'm trying to impress them anyways and either way it ends up in their hands. Now if the dances are less than $10/dance, like the Candy Store for example (or some other clubs during the daytime), I will round it up to $10/dance.

On another note, after just returning from Vegas I have to admit the Phoenix dancers match up very favorably appearance wise to most of the dancers I saw up there, much more attractive on the whole actually, we are a lucky lot here, and the $10 dances here, NICE.

ASU_Racer
10-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Alright, an AZ club thread! I can't contribute too much, damn my under-agedness!

Went by the Christie's by Mills for the second time a month or so back to see if a young lady I knew from high school was dancing there. No such luck, but it appears the quality in dancers has improved since they first opened. I still can't get over the lack of a pole in that place. Can't wait til I'm 21, June '04, so I can finally check out all the "real" clubs.

Richard_Head
10-22-2003, 01:29 PM
Is that you ASU_Camino (Frankencock)? LOL, I like the new username.

Did you hear anything about the Tempe's Christie's getting their liquor license? I would actually prefer that they didn't, there are enough topless clubs in town.

ASU_Racer
10-31-2003, 04:16 AM
Yea, it's me. Friend gave me the new name cause I got a Prince Albert.

It was full nude when I was there, which was Sept. I think the city is being evil and not granting them a liquor license.

Richard_Head
11-01-2003, 02:27 AM
Yea, it's me. Friend gave me the new name cause I got a Prince Albert.
OUCH!! LOL, call me old school, but I wouldn't allow a needle anywhere close to that area.

It was full nude when I was there, which was Sept. I think the city is being evil and not granting them a liquor license.
Typical politics, election time must be coming up for some of the city councilmen. As I stated previously though, I would actually prefer that they stay a nude club, there are more than enough topless clubs in town already.

My last trip report was from a visit to Bourbon Street Circus, for those of you who haven't been there recently they have really done a nice job of remodeling this club, the move of the bar back to it's previous location gives it a much more open feel, plus they finally got some nice new chairs and new carpeting, check it out.

Hound
11-03-2003, 10:08 AM
Does anyone know what's going on at Amazons Olympic Garden? I drove by this afternoon and they had written on their marque that they will be reopening in two weeks. When did they close, and why?

Richard_Head
11-03-2003, 01:00 PM
I haven't heard anything Hound, I haven't been there in over a year now, some interesting posts on stripclublist.com though, sounds like there was either a "distrubance ;) ", or they were evicted and are looking for a new location. Keep me posted if you find out anything.

Richard_Head
01-10-2004, 12:11 AM
What happened to all my Arizona SCJ compadres? Has anyone heard anything about Amazons? I heard they closed, opened back up as a nude club, then closed again, that's all rumors though, anyone got the scoop?

Richard_Head
01-19-2004, 08:25 AM
Found this on SW, a new club on west side of Phoenix called The Pin-Up Girl Lounge (anyone know the club's former name?) is opening this week, the fact that Tabitha Stevens will be there for the grand opening just may get me in there for a visit ;D.

StripperWeb link:
http://www.stripperweb.com/forum/index.php?board=4;action=display;threadid=5931

Link to the club:
http://www.thepin-upgirllounge.com/

Joey
01-28-2004, 10:03 AM
I believe that the old club was the Sugar Shack. I haven't been there myself since the remodel, but the website looks pretty nice, from what you can see of the club.
Amazon's has pretty much died. From what I know they closed down and now have new owners or something. Also the old management from Amazon's has now taken over Baby Doll's. There were some pretty nice comments on SCL about dancer quality rising over that way. Maybe go check it out. Hope this helps.

Chili Palmer
01-28-2004, 07:19 PM
I'll be in AZ for my annual Spring Training pilgrimage March 10-15th.

Aside from reserving my usual chair at Hi-Lighter, I'll be checking out Centerfolds, BSC, Christie's and a few others.

Go Giants!

CP

percyw
02-05-2004, 12:37 PM
When I pass thru Tucson I love going to Tens. The girls are young, erotic, and dances are $6 a song. Can't beat that. It's topless only with an occasional peek. But the way they rub their breasts down your body with their mouth stopping at your crouch.

Richard_Head
02-07-2004, 03:32 PM
I'll be in AZ for my annual Spring Training pilgrimage March 10-15th.

Aside from reserving my usual chair at Hi-Lighter, I'll be checking out Centerfolds, BSC, Christie's and a few others.

Ah the three B's, Beer, Boobs, and Baseball, I'm sure you'll have a good trip, let us know how you enjoyed the clubs.

When I pass thru Tucson I love going to Tens. The girls are young, erotic, and dances are $6 a song. Can't beat that. It's topless only with an occasional peek. But the way they rub their breasts down your body with their mouth stopping at your crouch.
I get down to Tucson every once in a while but I've never been to any of the clubs, that may have to change, especially with Shayden down there.

Two other tidbits for the Arizona Junkies:

Chrisities' in Tempe finally got their liquor license, I believe they are now already serving alcohol and are now topless as opposed to nude. Can't say that I'm really happy about that as this town really doesn't have enough good nude clubs.

The state legislature is finally attempting to do something about that archaic 1:00am bar closing time, sounds promising to get it moved to 2:00am soon. Apparently the 1:00am time is hurting tourism and with all the money being spent on the convention center and with the Super Bowl coming they are getting a lot of pressure to finally make the move. It's about time.

britneyireland
02-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Richard,
The last call extension won't be anytime soon. The action group has until July 1 to collect over 100,000 signatures just to get this measure on the fall ballot.

Check out this article for more details
http://www.azcentral.com/12news/news/articles/0129lastcall29-ON-CP.html

Richard_Head
02-08-2004, 09:24 PM
Britney from that link it looks like there are 2 plans being pushed, the first plan which has already been filed with the state that would push "last call" to 2:00am with bar closing time being 2:30am which could be passed by the state legislature soon and in effect this summer, the second plan would allow bars to serve alcohol until 3:00am, for that one they are collecting the required signatures in hopes of getting it on the Nov ballot. Either way I'm all for it, 1:00am is just too damn early.

Richard_Head
04-13-2004, 10:10 PM
Good news for AZ SCJ's:

2 a.m. last call going into effect this fall
Chip Scutari
The Arizona Republic
Apr. 13, 2004 04:30 PM

Starting this fall, bar patrons will have at least one more hour to drain that pint of Guinness or down that glass of Syrah before the barkeep nudge them out the door.

Gov. Janet Napolitano signed a bill Tuesday that extends Arizona's last call from 1 a.m. to 2 a.m. Customers have until 2:30 a.m. to finish their drinks and leave; they must do so now by 1:15 a.m.

Supporters said the measure would generate convenience and good will toward out-of-towners, not to mention an extra $55 million for the bar and restaurant industry - that translates into more than $3 million in sales taxes for the state's coffers. They hope to use the additional tax money to hire six more liquor license inspectors.

"There's not a day that goes by that out-of-town guests can't believe they have to be out of the bar at 1 a.m.," said Tom Anderson, owner of Anderson's Fifth Estate and Noyz in Scottsdale. "They look at us like we're hicks. Not anymore."

The bill, which also moves closing time would move to 2:30 a.m. from 1:15 a.m., goes into effect 90 days after the Legislature ends its legislative session. Mothers Against Drunk Driving opposed the legislation, fearing that it will put more intoxicated drivers on the road.

Napolitano signed the last-call bill on the same day lawmakers moved closer to passing legislation that would allow people to carry guns into restaurants that serve alcohol.

The passage of HB2570 is the first time in decades that the Legislature has successfully changed the state's liquor laws. Napolitano is asking some of the leading law enforcement agencies to closely track the new law, which critics say will result in more DUI-related traffic stops, arrests and accidents.

"Even as I sign the bill, I'm still concerned about the impact it could have on our citizens, and on state and local law enforcement," Napolitano said. "I want the agencies to keep track of any changes and report back to me in six months."

Scottsdale Republican Rep. Michelle Reagan, the bill's sponsor, was credited with steering the plan through the Republican-controlled House and Senate.

Hound
04-17-2004, 06:18 PM
That's good news for everyone in AZ, imo!

Bridgette
04-18-2004, 09:01 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I cannot wait! Does anyone know for sure when it goes into effect? It would be nice if it would be on for my b-day in June :biggrin:

Richard_Head
04-18-2004, 10:41 AM
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY! I cannot wait! Does anyone know for sure when it goes into effect? It would be nice if it would be on for my b-day in June :biggrin:

I'm not positive about this, but I believe that I heard that it takes 90 days from the date the bill was passed before it can go into effect, by my calculations that would mean mid-July.

azdd
04-25-2004, 07:21 AM
The last call law change goes into effect 90 days after the end of the legislative session. I was in Houston awhile back, where last call is at 2am, but the club I was at (Treasures) had after hours until 4am! They even had a breakfast buffet.

azdd
04-25-2004, 07:31 AM
I haven't been on this board in several months, but just to briefly catch up, the Hi-Liter dayshift is still my favorite place in town. Nicki continues to rock my world every time I'm there (if she's not booked with a regular), and Cameron is an unbelievable Charlize Theron look-a-like, except with tremendous enhancements. Kate is also tons of fun, but haven't seen her around lately, hope it's temporary. Although she's a somewhat larger girl, I also think Tommy is one of the sexiest dancers there with the unbeatable combination of great technique and attitude!

I did stop into Christies (Phx) last week just because I hadn't been there in quite awhile. Got several excellent dances from several very nice ladies. I was pleasantly surprised to see Sapphire, formerly of the Hi Liter dancing there. She was always incredibly hot at the HL, but only provided air dances. NO AIR NO MO! She now goes by "Shelly Sapphire", and seems to have been "liberated" by moving to Christies.

Richard_Head
04-27-2004, 05:52 PM
I haven't been on this board in several months, but just to briefly catch up, the Hi-Liter dayshift is still my favorite place in town. Nicki continues to rock my world every time I'm there (if she's not booked with a regular)

I have to agree with you about the dayshift at the Hi-Liter, IMO it is the best in town, and you're right about Nicki, she has rocked my world on many occassions ;D.

azdd
04-28-2004, 11:27 PM
Although most of my club "playtime" is in Phoenix, I actually live in Tucson, and had some free time recently, so I did a tour of several Tucson clubs with the following results. All of these reports are from the dayshift, between about lunchtime and 3pm.

Monday - TD's East: When I go to a club in Tucson, this is where I usually go. Dayshift ladies are pretty nice, especially Autumn, who spent some quality time with me in the VIP area. VIP costs $20 cover, and $15 per dance. Nice leather sofas, and it's much quieter.

Tuesday - Ten's: Amazingly, after living in Tucson for decades, and being a SCJ for most of that, I had never been to this club until today. Nice layout, got there about lunchtime and had the $1 burger special. Probably 10 girls working, but only about 5 customers. Ladies all looked great, and were very friendly, stopping by to talk for awhile before asking if I wanted a dance. One VERY nice service touch, I ordered a diet coke, which I know is a rip at $5, but I don't mind paying it if there's no cover. At this place, they brought me a PITCHER so I could refill my glass several times. A little thing I know, but I've never had this before, NICE! I sampled lapdances from about half a dozen very sweet and enthusiastic ladies, finally tried out their VIP area with Julie. Floor dances are $6 (ridiculously cheap, even from a customer's perspective), VIP cover is $10, and dances are $15. Julie gave me a very nice intro to the Ten's VIP area. Will definitely return.

Wednesday - TD's West: I stop in this place every several months or so, but generally stay away because it's not in the greatest neighborhood, and the last few times the dayshift ladies looked like their best days on stage were behind them (by several years and/or a lot of miles....) On this day, I didn't see anyone I was too interested in until Alana walked out. I'd seen her before, but wasn't sure she was still around. She's a tall, smoldering blonde with huge tits, and I decided to spend some VIP time with her. VIP cover is $20, just like TD's East, and dances are $15 each. I had a very nice time with Alana, and will also definitely return to see her again.

It was a very nice way to spend three afternoons in Tucson!

Richard_Head
07-01-2004, 06:43 PM
Damn the AZ thread is dying off, I can't have that.

What happened to Shayden? I'll be in Tucson in a couple of weeks and I need a place to spend some time ;D.

Anyone have any Tucson recommendations? I've heard a lot of good things about Ten's, anyone else with any club recommendations?

BTW, I've heard late August for the later bar close time in Phoenix, that will be nice.

azdd
07-09-2004, 05:11 PM
Mr. Head,
I haven't been a big fan of Curves in Tucson, but I stopped in there last week and WHOA, what a difference! I was there during lunchtime, and the place was buzzing with lots of really nice looking dancers. I tried out their champagne room for the first time ($20 entry, $15/dance) with Eve, and had a really nice time. I had to get back to work, or I would have stayed longer, because there were several others that looked like serious VIP fun. Dances on the main floor are only $6, and the burgers are excellent. Curves is on Oracle Road just south of Grant. It's not the greatest neighborhood after dark, but the parking lot is pretty well lit.

Ten's on Speedway recently remodeled their upstairs VIP area, but I haven't had time to check it out. The only other club I can recommend in Tucson is TD's East, also on East Speedway, which usually has a nice crowd of very nice dancers. TD's VIP room is also very nice and comfortable.

Enjoy your trip down I-10 to Tucson. For more info, coupons, etc., pick up the Tucson Weekly and check out the ads. It's a smaller town version of the New Times. Happy Hunting!

brucebarber2004
07-28-2004, 07:18 AM
Yes I like the Candystore, and Christies(both locations), Burbon Street is good too, but always got a cramped feeling in that place.

paige19
08-03-2004, 11:49 AM
Have any of you been to dream palace, and if so whats your opinion on it?

Richard_Head
08-03-2004, 03:38 PM
Have any of you been to dream palace, and if so whats your opinion on it?

I've been to the Dream Palace, I actually live pretty close to there, my opinon of it it is not too favorable though. The girls are attractive enough, but I don't see it as anything more than a clip joint that I'm guessing doesn't get much repeat business. Do you work there Paige, or are you thinking of working there?

azdd
08-03-2004, 10:21 PM
I haven't been in the Dream Palace in years, and would need a really good reason to check it out again. I got fed up with all the clubs in phx that are relentless at pushing "private" shows, that suck your wallet dry for little more than moderate additional contact, while always promising more, more, more..... and never delivering.

paige19
08-07-2004, 10:14 PM
I think alot of people have a similar opinion of the club. I was wondering because I am thinking about audition in the coming months and possibly there, so I appreciate the answers.

Richard_Head
08-08-2004, 02:56 PM
Paige, LeGirls just down the road is a much better nude club if that's what you're looking for, although that's just from a customer's perspective (i.e. I'm not sure how much money they make at either of the two). Good luck wherever you wind up.

Richard_Head
08-26-2004, 09:56 PM
Bars in AZ now close at 2AM. WOOHOO!!!!

We had been living in the dark ages of 1AM bar times, LOL that sucked the big one.

Xanthus
02-06-2005, 01:44 PM
This thread has been dead for awhile, but I just thought I would chime in. I moved to Phoenix from Tucson in November, so I have taken the last few months to sample the clubs up here in the Valley of the Sun. My favorite would have to be Bourbon Street Circus. It has beautiful women and a comfortable atmosphere that is great when I want to relax with a hottie or two. 8) Both Christie's are good too, though it is almost impossible to find a parking spot at the one in Tempe. The atmosphere at both these clubs is pretty swank, and again, the women are hot. If I am looking for a nude club, I like the Great Alaskan Bush Company. Like all nude clubs, it is pretty damn expensive, but there are nice selection of hotties and the dances are great for a nude club.

My biggest disappointment had to be Babes. It was tiny, the chairs were uncomfortable, and the girls weren't even as good looking as the ones at Bourbon Street or Christie's. Maybe it was just having an off day when I went (on a Friday, early evening).

Well, there's my report. I have only been to most of these places once or twice (except ABC and BSC), so feel free to crucify me. ;D

Richard_Head
02-06-2005, 03:00 PM
Wow Xanthus, that could have been something I wrote. Bourbon Street is my favorite club also (although I like the Hi-Liter in the late afternoons), I also like both Christie's clubs (and you're right about the parking at the Tempe location). Babe's is hit and miss, they used to get ALL of the top girls, somewhere along the line that changed (management issues from what I have surmised), they've still got a few keepers there though. Have you been to Skin? or how about The Candy Store?

What clubs in Tucson do you recommend?

Xanthus
02-06-2005, 09:20 PM
Have you been to Skin? or how about The Candy Store?

Not yet, would you recommend I give em a try? Hiliter is definitely on my list of places to try next. And how about Angelo's? I've heard good and bad about the place. Ah, Phoenix is a great place for a SC Junkie; so many clubs to choose from, so many hot women, and cheap dances too!

What clubs in Tucson do you recommend?

TDs East is the best, unless something has changed in the last few months. Tens is probably the poshest club in town, but the ladies are hit or miss. I've been in a couple times when it was hard to choose who to spend my money on because there were so many good looking ladies; other times I have gone in and it looked like all the dancers had just recently gotten sex-change operations. Though I am not as familiar with it, Curves is the busiest club in town and seems to have a pretty good reputation. Next time I go back, I may have to scout things out to see if anything has changed.

Richard_Head
02-06-2005, 10:15 PM
Not yet, would you recommend I give em a try? Hiliter is definitely on my list of places to try next. And how about Angelo's? I've heard good and bad about the place. Ah, Phoenix is a great place for a SC Junkie; so many clubs to choose from, so many hot women, and cheap dances too!
I would definetly recommend the Hi-Liter, grab a seat against the wall and enjoy. I've never been to Angelo's, it's a bit off the beaten track being in the far far east valley, I do have some friends who just moved out that way so I'm sure it's only a matter of time before I check it out. Skin is hit and miss, they've got some real lookers, but the place is real small and tends to get a bit packed which can be a hinderance to having a good time. The Candy Store is a bit of a drive for me so I don't get there much, but I've always had a good time there, you just can't beat the $5 laps.

IACali
02-07-2005, 11:29 PM
And bonus, I'll be back at the HiLiter in the middle of March for a few days. :D

love
cali

Xanthus
02-08-2005, 06:18 PM
And bonus, I'll be back at the HiLiter in the middle of March for a few days. :D

love
cali

Wow, what a coincidence! I was thinking of making a visit to HiLiter in the middle of March, or something like that...8)

Richard_Head
02-09-2005, 08:49 PM

And of course you will send me a PM when you know the dates of your visit right???

Dave in Phoenix
02-11-2005, 10:21 PM
In case anyone from out of town visits here looking for Phoenix clubs, it should be pointed out while clubs have beautiful girls to quack at, there is virtually no contact allowed by the customer at most clubs. The city of Phoenix has passed more and more restrictions and undercover cops spend a great deal of money buying drinks and dances looking for the slightest violations. Then the owners are taken before a kangaroo court with no right to defend themselves after the City gives a plea deal to the dancer to plead guilty to the slightest illegal touch violation. Or touching her own breasts on stage is a big no no.

Somehow this protects neighborhoods and children according to the City Council who passed the initial restrictions with virtually no public support other than the religious right groups.

Since I enjoy full contact wonderful intimacy interacting with a dancer as a person, giving nice breast massage etc that many appreciate I no longer go to Phoenix clubs. I prefer Canada where the Supreme Court says there is nothing wrong with full contact nude laps. Of course in Canada as in most of the world except the U.S. prostitution itself isn't a crime at least outcall.

Not to diminish the great experiences some guys have at Phoenix clubs but visitors should realize the extreme restrictions we have here.

Xanthus
02-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Well, as Cooper says in Eurotrip:

"You know America was founded by prudes. Prudes who left Europe, because they hated all the kinky, steamy European sex that was going on."

But anyways, I guess I am just used to the one-way contact you get in Arizona. Oregon is the only other state whose strip clubs I have visited, and they have strict no touching air dances; Arizona doesn't seem so bad compared to that.

And I also don't think that touching is allowed everywhere in Canada. I went to BC this past September, and before going, did some research. It seems to me that most of the clubs there have air dances as well. I don't have any first-hand experiences, so I could be wrong.

Richard_Head
02-12-2005, 11:47 AM
Canada huh? That's a bit too far of a drive for me. Have you tried Mexico?

Extreme restrictions? I don't think so, at least no more so than most of the country. Sure the dances could be better but believe me there are lots of worse places than the Phoenix area for SC's, we've got lots of clubs, lots of pretty girls & cheap prices, that's not a bad combination. I've actually found the contact level to be increasing nicely over the last several years. Plus vegas is only an hour's flight away;) .

Dave in Phoenix
02-12-2005, 02:59 PM
Xanthus

I enjoy giving good touch more than receiving so have no interest in Phoenix clubs.

San Francisco is about the only place in the U.S. that is more open. Also have enjoyed some of the hostess clubs in Los Angeles but not for a few years.

Some cities in Canada are far better. I catch up on reading on the flight. Fly to Buffalo NY on Southwest when go to the Niagara Falls/Hamilton/London area or Toronto on America West. Different cities have pros and cons, I tend to prefer smaller cities and totally avoid downtown Toronto if I can. I usually get nice Radisson, or Courtyard by Marriott or similar hotels on Priceline for about $US40/night. In Canada we still enjoy about a 20% exchange rate advantage vs about 40% a few years ago. A $20 nude full contact lap is $US16 and songs seem much longer than in the U.S. I especially enjoy doing nice breast massage which many dancers appreciate vs typical grabbing and groping.

Full service outcall prostitution of course is legal in Canada as in most of the world. So typical $160-$200/hr escort is $US120-160 with huge choices of wonderfully friendly beautiful women without the hang ups of many U.S. women.

While full contact nude laps including breast touching is legal per the Canadian Supreme Court each city has local licensing bylaws. This gets messy. Many cities have bylaws that are very restrictive. In fact the Toronto strip club bylaw outlaws all physical contact. But its never enforced since it would surely be tossed by the Courts as too restrictive since you can't have a bylaw that unreasonably restricts what is legal. There are no local criminal laws, only the national Canadian Criminal Code, but local licensing bylaws. No goes to jail for a bylaw violation. It is not a "crime" just a licensing of the business issue - although important for the business.

I avoid City of Toronto since clubs don't allow breast touching. But no problem in Mississauga (where Toronto airport is located), or Niagara Falls and at least one club in Hamilton.

In Vancouver/Victoria bylaws are more restrictive but enforcement varies widely over time. In my Vancouver report (on sexwork.com) I review some of the clubs that have an inner door to hotel next door or separate private area upstairs. But I don't like Vancouver much, very high priced for escorts and massage - too much like the U.S. I much prefer Victoria but not nearly as well as some of the Ontario cities.

Another example of local licensing bylaw differences, I love doing nude-reverse massages (I've been professionally trained in Esalen massage and I usually get great positive response from massage gals doing them for about a third of the time (they massage me/I massage them/they do hand release on me). In Mississauga "nude reverse" is on the menu at the front desk or on the website. Cost for about 40 minutes nude reverse is about $US80-100. The mayor of Mississauga is a 70+ year old women who has been mayor for decades. She believes it should be all out in the open and available vs underground as does the Chief of Police.

Brampton (next city to Mississauga) passed a very restrictive bylaw saying the massage gal couldn't be nude giving a massage. But last year the Ontario Superior Court voided the restrictive provisions since you can't regulate via licensing bylaws, without a very good reason, activities that are legal in Canada.

That is a long explanation of why different cities differ on touch rules but enforcement varies widely based on local situations.