PDA

View Full Version : Carolina Clubs

01-17-2003, 12:39 PM
The next week and a half a will be spending in the Carolinas, and I wanted to see if there were any good clubs in the area. I will be spending nights in Charleston, Columbia, Greenville-Spartanburg,Charlotte and Greensboro. I will problem go out in two or three of these city. I will also check stripclublist.com. Thanks for any help.

01-17-2003, 12:44 PM
Sorry that should be probably not problem :-/

Susan Wayward
01-21-2003, 07:31 AM
Sorry, I only know about Myrtle Beach - if you go there, go to the Pure Gold Crazy Horse and ask for Zoe!

witt
01-21-2003, 01:34 PM
O.K. I may be able to help a little.
Charleston - can't help

Columbia- I've been to several clubs there my favorite would probaly be Platium Plus, but there are 2 other clubs owned by the same company ones called Bottoms Up and I cant remember the other $10 lap dances and I believe the dancers can set there own price for VIP dances most I have had are $25. Pretty heavy Contact

GSP(Greenville-Spartanburg)- I believe Spantanburg passed some kind of law that put all the Stripclubs out of business.Greenville has quite a few clubs again my favorite would probally be Platium Plus or Nepals. I got the best masage I have ever had in the champagne room at Platium Plus. One note I would stay away from Lady Godivas unless you are an extras person. Club is a complete hole in the wall, but you will be offered whatever you want in the VIP. Most Places in Greenville are $10 lap Dances and $25-45 for VIP( I'm sure its more for extras at Godivas)Also there is a Penthouse Key Club that may be opening this week or next week off of I-85 half way between Greenville and Spantanburg. There is a sign on the interstate to tell you were to exit. I believe it is exit 66.

Charlotte- I dont go to clubs there that often. Two many laws, no VIP rooms, and slight contact. Depending what you want they have a Mens Club( Called Men's Club) with a very good resturant but you will have to pay. Other nice clubs include The Uptown Cabaret
the Gentlemans Club and the Crazy House. Slightly more contact at the neighborhood clubs around and some still offer $5 lap/table dances.

Greensboro is strange I believe they have 4 no alcohol nude clubs(which is a little unusual for the area) and several Topless Clubs, but I am not real familure with the clubs, I've been to two clubs, but I don't remeber the names.

I hope that helps any futher questions feel free to ask. I have lived a few different area in the Carolinas so I know thw area well

Chuck149
01-22-2003, 02:01 AM
Hey witt, how about Myrtle Beach. I will be going on a golf trip for the week of 2/22 - 2/28. We have been going to Masters and Derrier's for the last two years. Any other suggestions.

witt
01-22-2003, 04:50 AM
Hey Chuck,

I don't ever work out of Myrtle Beach :'and I have not lived in that area so I don't know as much about the clubs there, but about once a year I will spend a weekend there. Unfortunately I can probally tell you more clubs to avoid than to visit.

Nuthin' Butt Horseplay- on 517 on the way in. This maybe one of the worse clubs I have been to. I got into town too earily to get my hotel I had seen this club on the way in so I thought I would give it a try. I walk in and there may have been two other customers in there, and maybe 5 to 6 dancers. I sit at the bar and am very quickly joined by a dancer that may have been a 3. It was hard to tell her age, but I would say 35-50. She had the look of a hard life and was missing a few teeth. She really looked like a street walker. Anyway she sat and talk and eventually talked me into dance( I know, but I always will give at least one dance to dancer is friendly and spends time with me)

I was wearing shorts ( I know some girls don't like that, but I was on my way to the beach). Her dance consisted of about one minute of grinding and then she stuck her hand up my shorts and grabed me and said "your gonna pay extra for this aren't you ?" Well I only got 1 dance there. The other girls were more attractive 5-8's and it is not fair to judge a club by what it is like at 2:00 in the afternoon, but I have no plans of returning.

Dangerous Curves- Only spent about a half hour there. Very high pressure. This is the only club I've been to that the dancers try to sell you $10 drinks. I had one "dancer" sit down with me and try to get me to buy buy her a drink, after already buying 2 $10 drinks in twenty minutes , I told her I rather buy a dance and she told me she was not alloud to dance :-/. I think she called herself a hostess and her only job was to sit with guys and get them to buy drinks.

I have also been to Derrier's and enjoyed myself.

Those are the only clubs I can think of that I have been to in Myrtle Beach. I have heard good things about The Crazy House, Thee Dollhouse, Masters( Do you recomend it ?). Do dancers push drinks on you ? Sorry I did not have much possitive information.

Chuck149
01-22-2003, 07:59 AM
Thanks for the info on where not to go.
Derrier's is really a hoot....
Masters in great. Happy hour from 4 to 8 featuring $2 beers. Not many girls till 8 though, but after 8 there are at least 80 ladies. At one point they have a parade of ladies on stage. After the parade, the ladies sell two for one table dances. When you look around the room all you see are Asses just pumpin away. It is just a sight to behold. :) ;) :D ;D I highly recommend it. No drink hustle either.
I haven't been to the other 2 clubs you mentioned.

electric_head
02-24-2003, 01:34 PM
SOOO this is were the guys are? Been on the wrong page....GSP just got a new Penthouse Men's Club hear it's pretty hot, know the DJ from My local club. The trophy club. MB Thee Doll House is great! Check out www.carolinagirls.com

witt
02-25-2003, 03:26 AM
I went to the new Penthouse club a few weeks ago. It is very nice, but $40 +$2(for the music) is a bit steep for a dance. By the way they cut the songs even though you have to pay for each for the privilege of having music.

electric_head
02-25-2003, 11:44 AM
Hey Witt Thanks for the heads up I've been wanting to check it out guess I better save up more $

electric_head
04-20-2003, 05:21 AM
Have to go with Witt on Platium Plus(Greenville) Very nice club, lots of girls. But a little big for my liking.

electric_head
05-24-2003, 01:03 AM
Nikitas playroom near Spartanburg. Very fun club lot's of lovely ladies. Be sure to try tipping on your knees.

electric_head
07-01-2003, 08:14 AM
New Platium Plus in MB across from Thee Doll House!

anklefrog
07-01-2003, 04:32 PM
You guys are bringing back memories.....sort of. I grew up mainly in Charlotte, now an LA gyrl. I never danced there though, but some of the clubs' names ring a bell.

Brooklyn
07-16-2003, 02:55 PM
The Gentlemans club in charlotte is good. all of the clubs in myrtlebeach like derriers and masters , thee doll house , crazy horse is good. guess it depends on what u want.

electric_head
11-01-2003, 04:05 PM
I tried the Gentlemans club in Charlotte tonite. There was this one lady there who made the trip well worth it. Long black hair and a cute smile and yes Chuck a nice ass:) She is quite friendly indeed. I hope to see her again someday. Thanks Brooklyn.

jiminyc
03-28-2004, 01:01 AM
hello new here. I was wondering on what the rules are at some of the clubs on myrtle. I know there are many differences across the states