PDA

View Full Version : no midwest club reviews?

PHOENIXDANCER
07-14-2003, 03:07 PM
I work primarily in Minnesota, however I do travel through 8 states within the midwest... no one has commented on any of these clubs??? What happened to all the men in the midwest?

Richard_Head
07-14-2003, 03:40 PM
PHOENIXDANCER, have you worked in Phoenix?

SuperDude
07-15-2003, 12:00 PM
Detroit clubs are topless, high contact and a mix upscale and blue collar. The clubs are along the outer edge of the city, not downtown. You will need a car to get to work. New regulations, stayed by litigation, would require no touching, six foot distance and an 18" elevation above the floor for personal dances. This has not yet come to pass. No features in the Detroit clubs. Across the border, in Windsor, Ontario, Canada, clubs are nude, minimal contact, open later, and the new laws have decriminalized small (personal) pot use. Drinking age in Windsor for beer and wine is 19, so you get a younger crowd in the clubs. There are still real men in the Midwest.

PHOENIXDANCER
07-15-2003, 05:24 PM
thanks for the info! And to answer your question, no I do not and have not worked in Phoenix. My name is actually from the mythical bird, you know, rising through the ashes... long story :)

doc-catfish
07-15-2003, 07:12 PM
Sorry we have such an inadequate club review section. This site mainly gets its traffic by word of mouth, so certain parts of the country have a lot of information (New Jersey) and certain parts have very little (pretty much everywhere else), because a lot of guys haven't heard of this place. Of course I've heard everything from Texas to Ohio referred to as the "Midwest" so thats a pretty big area. Can't imagine why we don't have more coverage.

You may want to check out The Ultimate Strip Club List (http://www.tuscl.com) website in the meantime. Its customer oriented, but that might give you some information on where us fellas are going, and where we're not. Good luck. :)

fishnet
07-18-2003, 03:13 PM
Or send FatboyRoy a PM. He's been to a number of midwest clubs. :) Hopefully, he can tell you about some close to you.

doc-catfish
07-21-2003, 03:43 PM
Phoenix,

I checked your posting history and noticed none of your posts were on our sister site stripperweb.com (http://www.stripperweb.com) (a.k.a. the "pink site"). Its oriented towards dancers, and I wondered if you were aware of it.

You might want to post this same message in the Club Chat forum over there (or check their reviews), as I'm sure a few of the ladies might be able to help you out. They may be up on what type of working conditions (house fees, mileage, ordinances), than we men are. There's no need to start another username as your SCJ username and password will work over there as well.

If you'd like any information on Kansas or the Lincoln, Nebraska area, feel free to ask me. Good luck!
:)

PHOENIXDANCER
07-22-2003, 04:24 AM
yes, I really appreciate the pink site and read through the posts regularily. When I posted about midwest reviews, I wasn't trying to get advise as to where to work. Rather, (sniff, sniff) I was just a bit disappointed that no customers from or in the midwest had been posting anything, good or bad, about ANY of our clubs! Do you see? The club reviews that I saw were for different clubs on the far east or west coast primarily. Working wise, yes, the pink site kicks butt- however, this site can say alot about customers personal experiences and opinions...

xox
phoenix

Niceguy
10-01-2003, 04:00 PM
TUSCL has extensive coverage of the entire country, several other country clubs and midwest U.S. clubs.
The TUSCL discussion board however is pretty short and boring. The pink and blue sites excel in discussion of the SC
industry and numerous issues. The pink site
(companion site to this blue site) has more club reviews
than this blue site on midwest clubs.

Madcap
01-22-2004, 04:03 AM
The Saint Louis clubs West of the Mississippi are all kind of lame. Pasties and stuff (if that, many just do it in Lingere), some rule about some insubstantial distance the dancers must stay away from the customers, and they make the girls wear like three pairs of underwear. I have no clue why, but my kid's mom hated it when she danced on this side of the river. Claimed she was going broke.

To make any cash, go east young woman.

East of the Mississippi you can actually make some money, plus the clubs over there are fairly decent for the most part. There were a few with really shitty reputations, but to my knowledge a few of those got closed down by the feds a few years ago {Cheeks, Main St.} and another one just cleaned up it's act a bit {Platinum Club~ A friend of my uncles actually got his eye kicked out there. Don't ask how, i have no clue.} )

Stick with the clubs in Centerville Il, and Sauget Il, stay away from Brooklyn Il, and you'll be fine.

[Edit - Fixed spelling error so obvious that it lowered my IQ by 20 points just looking at it.]

DevonMichaels
03-24-2004, 11:12 AM
I'm co-owner of a brand -new nude club in Peoria, IL, on the north side of town, intersection of Pioneer Parkway and University for those of you that know the area.
It's called Elliott's and our grand-opening is April 15th.
I've been a feature entertainer for years, plus I do adult and fitness mags and xxx videos. I went in partners with some old friends from the biz, and we all have at least 16 years experience each in this biz, so we think we'll do very well with it.
Please stop by if you're in the area.
It's 18 and over--no alcohol, full nudity.
We're still renovating but we'll be ready to go in April!
Thanks!
Devon Michaels

anais
03-24-2004, 01:11 PM
Thanks for posting that, Devon Michaels. I have been asking around, trying to find out when you were finally opening. Good luck to you. Can't wait to come visit. It sucks about the alcohol thing though. Mary, from Al's

woman
03-25-2004, 05:14 PM
this is to devon...

i'm interested in working in illinois somewhere and i would like to know your hiring criteria such as weight, experience,race and so forth. i've mainly worked in atl and miami and i am considered thick having no issues finding work down south. i'm a size ten but i have been weight training to slim down much more.
please reply

tiffanychristina25
06-28-2004, 01:11 PM
i just posted a few reviews in michigan detroit area at some clubs that i've worked at in the past year. i hope you find them of value. i am also tiffany anastasia. trumpp's on eight mile east of telegraph is a great one.

cassidykarma
07-23-2005, 03:40 PM
Yeah I wish there were some SCJs on here from the Fargo area...

Cheif_Bigfoot
07-10-2006, 03:29 AM
This thread is a wee bit old I know but I've just started going to the Northern a bit more frequently and did a search for Fargo/Club Northern to see what was on here. Also posted a review in the Clubs and Reviews section and updated the info. Obviously don't know too much about the club from the dancers POV but I am very happy with the place as a customer.

Smokeless
07-10-2006, 06:22 AM
Jay: I remember my first experience at Wild Wild West GC in Salina KS. I was following Colorado practice of keeping my hands strictly to the sides of the chair when my dancer Leah grabbed my hands and placed them squarely on her breasts. I've never been so pleasantly surprised. "I can do this?" "Yes" "Are you sure?" And so on until I learned all the do's and don'ts. When I was finished with my 2 dances, I ran out and to the car, drove downtown to the nearest ATM, and headed back with more cash!

So there you've got another midwestern review, Phoenix. I'll add: last time I was at WWW, dances were $20. Fairly large place with one long stage, 2 dancers -- one on each end rotating from south to north, 2 dances each end. Dancers make the rounds after they finish their 2 sets collecting there tips. Also VIP rooms at $100 per hour plus per-dance price, the dancer gets part of the room. So far it's my favorite place, but I only get there about 2-3 days per year.

Phoenix: You mention 8 states in the midwest. Which ones?

Tina
07-16-2006, 02:54 PM
For you guys traveling the Upper Midwest, I recommend trying out these spots:

Southfork- Watertown, South Dakota

Kongo Klub- Mitchell, South Dakota

Cock a Too- Yankton, South Dakota

Aragon- Albert Lea, MN

Showgirls- Austin MN (good for customers, guys get good grinding and most girls offer takeout) Not a good place for dancers to work, but nice inside and good for custies wanting more)

Racehorses- Salem South Dakota (open 7:30-1-3 Wed Sat) Nude contact

Planet Lockwood- Billings MT, nude and full bar

Shotgun Willies- Laurel (Billings suburb) Montana nude, beer and wine

Hopscotch- Ft. Pierre South Dakota, (OTC action for reasonable prices) Dancers avoid here.

juan
08-20-2006, 03:14 PM
I'm from the Lou and like madcap says if you want strip cubs you go to
east st. louis ill. Missouri clubs are a joke.

Kris27
08-29-2006, 01:31 AM
There is also Shotguns Willies (Rapid City) and Belle Starr (Box Elder) in South Dakota. Black Hills region. I work at Belle :)