PDA

View Full Version : Detroit Area clubs

Mr.Bobo
09-11-2003, 12:49 PM
Can anyone share any insight about Detroit area clubs? Quality of girls, mileage of dances, club atmosphere....
Looking for a place to have some fun, what are some good options?

Thanks for the input.

tiffany anastasia
04-27-2004, 01:11 PM
i have been a dancer in the detroit area for five years. if you are looking for something classy within the city limits try trumpp's. the landing strip is really good near by the airport; the dances are a little crazy-you'll have to sweat to make your $$$. another great club is the flight club; the competition is very stiff 50-100 girls per shift with a lot of girls doing extras. i personally have made a lot there and @ trumpp's :-*

SecurityGeek
02-06-2005, 08:39 PM
"another great club is the flight club"

Where is this club? Is it still around?

hannah83
08-29-2005, 11:16 AM
the Flight club is on michigan and middlebelt. It's a great club...i love working there :)

GenWar
08-29-2005, 08:18 PM
I had an absolutely magnificant time at the landing strip last July. Real party. Great club. Also, the food was really good. The wingman was always wary of eating in the club before that night but now, he will give any club's kitchen a shot...and get disappointed a lot. ;D

We went to another club in Lincoln Park, MI. Can't remember the name...but it had a neighborhood feel and very comfortable. I don't know if I would recommend it but I liked it myself.

If you like Air Dances, cross into canada..I think it is called Windsor. The women in the clubs we visited were insanely beautiful. Gorgeous enough to bring tears to your eyes. Downside is that they are -14 on a mileage scale of 1-10. Still, as oxymoronic as it sounds, it was the best air dance of my life.

-gen