PDA

View Full Version : Delilah's Den (South Amboy)

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

11-22-2002, 05:00 PM
Let's create this as the new Delilah's Den Message Board.

Any Comments about whatever is on your mind about DD's? Visits, Performers, I guess anything? Lets just Chill and relax here, and discuss DD's?

;)

11-22-2002, 05:21 PM
Was at DD's tonight, again and unfortunately the A List Goddess beauty, LynLyn wasn't performing. I think she's the greatest. She is so Incredibly HOT ::).

I stayed a while and relaxed with a massage from Pamela. We talked a little (I hope I didn't bore her) but she is definitely a cool girl to chill with. Tabatha was there tonight, haven't seen her in a while either. I don't recall the line up, but again some new faces where there.

The party is this Wednesday Nov. 27th. Maybe I'll be able to catch LynLyn then, Hopefully (crossing my fingers).

Finally, LynLyn is the HOTTEST!!!

Be good,
;)

11-24-2002, 06:52 AM
inside sources say that at the halloween party, there was some kind of brawl and many of the girls ended up leaving or getting fired. rumor is nick had "courtney" arrested and is pressing charges against her. sat nites lineup: serena, shayla, bianca, antonia, julia, arianna, jasmine, ice, tabatha, gia, shawna, stacy, sondra, and vicky. they were short staffed big time. ttyl.

radiowinz
11-24-2002, 08:50 AM
I hate to tell you this Vito, but an employee of the club told me last week that Lyn-Lyn no longer worked there.

radiowinz
11-24-2002, 09:32 AM
It will be very interesting to see who dances on Wednesday night for the party. If they could only get 15 girls on a Saturday night, where are the other 85 coming from?

11-24-2002, 11:36 AM
radiowinz, good looking out. Damn, I knew it might have been too good to be true that LynLyn was just taking some weeks off for some backed up school work. Then, I found out that she was involved in that little incident, man I didn't believe it, I guess even the nicest of girls have their bad side, haha. Then, one of the girls that work there said she might be coming back for the party. Well, I just hope that she is fine after what happened and if she still is dancing, I hope to find which club she's at.

Even Courtney, like in the club she just looks like she keeps to herself. She's mad nice. When she's there it seems as if she's just there to be there, I Think.

Well, radiowinz thanks again, if you or anyone else happens to get anymore info on LynLyn if she doesn't come back, about if she is performing somewhere else, I would be very appreciative.

I wonder if INDIA is still at DD's or if she was part of that incident too? She would definitely know. I will have to see what's up.

Be Good,

11-24-2002, 12:33 PM
they have probably id say 75 girls working between the 2 clubs now, i mean on a permanent basis. people are always leaving, returning, getting fired, rehired, etc. i wont make it to the party, but please post who was there and who was fired if u here. and say welcome back to beth!

11-25-2002, 03:21 PM
FYI there are 2 Lyn Lyn lookalikes up at Stiletto in nanuet. Lexxi and Claudia. The Lexi at GGR is someone else.

11-25-2002, 03:57 PM
Student, thanks. It's good to get some more people down on this site.

If anyone else has any info on LynLyn, I would be very, very, happy. I don't know, I'm hoping she still works at DD, well only time will tell.

Eh, I'd rather go with the real LynLyn not any look-a-likes, eh, maybe (ha), we'll see. The one and only LynLyn at DD has the dopest personality, and is real beautiful.

Seems like there will be some bad weather Wednesday, some snow is in the forecast, so I don't know if I’m gonna make it down. If anyone does attend the party, please tell us how it went.

Thanks, & Be good,

11-25-2002, 04:21 PM
Hey is ICE the ICE back dancing at the Den? The ICE I know is Puerto Rican, tall, slim, has nice implants. She left last year. Oh by the way I have seen India at Hott 22, she dances under the name Diamond.

11-25-2002, 04:22 PM
Hey is ICE the ICE back dancing at the Den? The ICE I know is Puerto Rican, tall, slim, has nice implants. She left last year. Oh by the way I have seen India at Hott 22, she dances under the name Diamond. And Vito you need to be a member you have so many posts here..

11-25-2002, 05:51 PM
yes, the girl u described sounds like the girl who danced as ice. new girls every week now? crazy since the incident. im sure wen the new delilahs opens, well see some old faces reappear.

jack
11-26-2002, 05:36 AM
Thanks for the update on whatever "incident" happened.
If anyone knows where or if Courtney is working, could you
please post.
Thanks.

11-26-2002, 03:51 PM
does anyone have any info on a dancer called McCall? i've heard she gives some great private dances!!!

11-26-2002, 04:41 PM
Curious, have you see India (Diamond) at Hott 22 Lately? I knew when she left DD for a few months that's where she was performing. Well, Good looking out. I'm gonna sit back for a while until all this is squared away, haha.

Whoever is going to DD Wednesday night for the party enjoy it.

I'll see what's up with becoming a member on this site.

Be good,
;)

11-27-2002, 03:06 AM
What does Gia look like and is the same Gia at dd and ggr.

11-27-2002, 06:02 AM
I was wondering if any of you guys could give me some info on a dancer that works either SA or Toms River. She used to work at GGR under the name Alyssa.(she had a tattoo of bulldog usmc) I would like to know which club she is working at and under what name...Thanks.

11-27-2002, 06:28 AM
Well Vito...I finally found this site that you were talking about. I actually think it's better than stripclublist. Anyway, a lot of things have changed since the incident that occurred at the Halloween party last month. I really can't get into details, but all I can say is that all the girls are doing well. I don't work at Delilah's anymore. I tried a few other clubs out, but now of them were to my liking. However, I did like Stilettos in Carlstadt. The girls are nice and the managers are cool. Overall it's a nice place. I haven't established a clientele yet, but there seems to be a lot of potential at this club. I'm sticking to my usual schedule because of school. Hopefully I'll see you there. Take care. :)

11-27-2002, 12:40 PM
lynlyn glad to hear ur doing well. we miss ya yo. so who else quit? i mean its hard sometimes to know who quits wen they could simply be taking time off. the thanksgiving party is tonite and my friend is on line and just called me. supposedly, its busy as hell and there are not the full 100 girls. if u go tonite, let us know more.

radiowinz
11-27-2002, 04:24 PM
The party was great tonight. Stayed from 8 to 11:30. The place was packed and it was hard to find a seat or a parking spot. It would take too much room to mention all the names but I'll mention just a few. Lolita, Gia, Beth, Vicki, Paige, Alexis, Kimmee, Katrine, Shakira, Tabatha, etc. were there. Eight or nine girls on stage at a time. T-Shirts were given out as part of the admission. The next party is on Thursday December 19th. No unfortunate incidents like at the Halloween party tonight, thank God. A parting message to Lyn-Lyn, You were one of the most professional dancers to grace the Delilah's stage ever and I'll miss your beautiful smiling face.
Rich from Avenel

11-28-2002, 06:02 AM
I haven't been to the den in awile, I keep hearing about the "incident". What happened???

11-28-2002, 10:54 AM
i drove by dds last nite. it was so packed. ridiculous. anyways, so glad that beth is back from vacation. any1 else go last nite?

11-29-2002, 05:57 PM
wat a great nite at the den with an excellent lineup. glad to see some old faces are back and werent fired after all. i hear the count is that like 15 girls quit after the "incident" at the halloween party. tonites lineup included bianca, julia, moet, shakira, paige, shannon, alexis, serena, shea, jordan, athena, roxanne, tina, arianna, toni, stacey, and melissa. for some reason the waitresses have gotten a lot more friendly and place seemed better than ever. i mean me and my friends had an awesome time. the only problem is im beginning to notice how people are standing and sitting closer to the cashier in front of the ld area for they can snag their girl, especially if a dancer has a line, she will forget bout u or have to go on stage. no news on the new club yet, but i was in eatontown and didnt see any construction up so i guess the speculated info might be wrong about the opening soon and location. have an awesome holiday!

12-06-2002, 06:07 AM
Haven't been to the Den since before halloween, whats up lately? What is the usual Sunday night lineup? Used to be a blond named Pamela danced, not the barmaid, is she still there? Any info on the new club? Some say its going to be the new Den, others say its a different club altogether.

12-08-2002, 07:15 AM
i havent seen pamela (the dancer) since the summer. there is no waitress named pamela, pamela is the masseuse. anyways, inside sources say the new delilahs will be in eatontown, but ive also heard that the company will open a topless alcohol club in sayreville. of course, this is all still unsubstantiated gossip. well see wat happens. any1 go this weekend to the den? i havent been there in a few weeks.

12-10-2002, 06:32 PM
To who is looking for LynLyn she is working at delelahs in Tomsriver and still looks great. ::)

12-11-2002, 11:26 AM
jp - At the end of November I saw LynLyn at Stiletto. I haven't seen her since then. I was hoping to see her soon or before the Holidays, but it doesn't look like it's gonna happen. Is she back at Delilah's Den? Could she be at both? Well, wherever she's at I hope I can catch her on a night that she's performing. She most definitely is the greatest, ;).

Be good,

12-11-2002, 02:26 PM
Is LynLyn really down in Toms River? I havent seen her the past couple of times that I've stopped in. What's her schedule like? And how far is Toms River from Brooklyn? Well I hope to catch her on one of the nights that she's there.

LynLyn you're dope....A true goddess...miss you :'(

12-11-2002, 02:49 PM
just out of curiousity, how old are each of u that post here. just wondering. xmas party is coming up in a few weeks. should be good. i hear the new dds should be up early next year, but it mite be bullshit. lata

12-11-2002, 03:44 PM
Carlos - Toms River is definitely a trip from Brooklyn. And, you are correct, LynLyn is a Goddess. I would make the trip out TR to see her if she's there.

delilahs rulz - 21, why you want to know? How about you?

Aight, I posted enough tonight. Back to studying. Can't wait to see LynLyn again, but it still might be a few more weeks though, :'( .

12-11-2002, 06:12 PM
im 19. just wondering since i feel weird talkin this shit with like 80yr old people and all. plus, delilahs caters more to a younger crowd anyway. most customers are between 18-25.

12-13-2002, 01:12 AM
Can anyone please describe Gia? Is that the same Gia at GGR?
Thanks

12-15-2002, 12:37 PM
gia is an older dancer, probably in her late 30s, redish hair small tits and nothing special to look at. by the way, i am the bearer of sad news. there will be NO new delilahs opening in eatontown. there was some trouble in the arrangements and the owners have scraped the deal. my idea: an ultimate delilahs den in new york city. how hot would that be!

12-17-2002, 05:16 AM
Gia at DD is not the same as GGR. Gia is a classy sexy girl in her late 20, thin. strawberry blonde hair who gives a sexy and sensual dance. She is one of the best there because she makes you, the customer, feel that you are the only one there. Try a dance with her and you will see.

12-17-2002, 09:11 AM
well, my favorite lap dance ladies are:
alyssa, beth, jordan, lynlyn, katherine, tina, precious, alexis, and arianna. i am dying to try out antonia, lolita, and trisch. the worst lap dances ive had are from athena and chanel. any1 else wana post their favs?

12-20-2002, 06:50 AM
just curious to see if any1 went to the xmas party last nite. if u did, tell us about the experience.

radiowinz
12-20-2002, 07:16 AM
Went last night. Nice time. Wasn't so crowded that no chairs were available. Stayed from 7-12:30. Some in attendance were Antonia, Lolita, Beth, Dina, Gia, Tabitha, Chanel, Paige, Alexis, Dylan, Victoria, etc. Missing were Vicki, Precious, Vanessa, Katrine, and Kimmee. Thought there was going to be giveaways , but there wasn't. Most girls wore costumes.

12-20-2002, 11:32 AM
precious now longer works at delilahs. she can still be seen at stilettos nanuet and at ggr.

12-20-2002, 11:34 AM
im so glad to here that beth is back. her vacation ended weeks ago, but i didnt see her the last time i went. she is truly delilahs finest entertainer.

radiowinz
12-20-2002, 11:48 AM
I spoke to Precious this past Tuesday night while she was on stage at DD. She told me that she would not be at GGR anymore. She is extremely pretty and has a killer body.

12-20-2002, 04:52 PM
friday nites lineup
beth, alexa, gillian, nina, roxanne, tabatha, jordan, ice, moet, shakira, antonia, dylon, bianca, tina, jackie, jasmine, and a few others. try antonia for a lap dance, she is incredible.

12-21-2002, 04:26 PM
Is Ice the same Ice from last year? Spanish chick long curly hair nice got implants? And can someone describe Shakira?

12-22-2002, 12:54 PM
I was wondering if anyone knew what Tabitha schedule is??

radiowinz
12-22-2002, 01:43 PM
Tabatha is probably working every night. I asked her on Tuesday how Maryland was and she said I won't find out until XMAS day, but I'll be here till then.

12-23-2002, 11:46 AM
:-[Hi guys! Its Tabatha. Bad news I broke my toe and I will be out for a couple of weeks. I will be going back to MD as soon as I can drive.

12-23-2002, 12:11 PM
tabatha, sorry to hear about your toe. i hope to see you soon. how is the explorer? from your favorite car guy/

12-23-2002, 03:40 PM
Broken toe or not ....... Tabatha........ you are DA BOMB ;D

12-23-2002, 04:20 PM
Is it true that the Den will be open on Christmas eve and on Christmas day?

radiowinz
12-23-2002, 05:57 PM
They will be open both days. Not sure of the hours as far as Eve but XMAS Day will open at 6 P.M. The club was extremely crowded tonight.

12-23-2002, 06:43 PM
i went down to toms river for a change tonite. boy, sa is so much better. tr was dead. sets included jackie, shayla, shane, veronica, lily. thats it.