PDA

View Full Version : Florida Clubs

Chuck149
04-02-2003, 07:14 AM
I have a question, that pertains to this thread, but I am not sure if I should start a new thread for this specific area or not.

What specific clubs and or dancers do you all reccomend for Ft Lauderdale / Miami areas?

I have a business trip there in early June, and I want to make the most of it!

I will have X amount to spend at SC's while there, and of course, I want to get the best 'bang for my buck' (pun intended, though not literally)

I just want to know where to go, who to see, and how to "behave" there. What constitutes Gentlemanly conduct can really vary form state to state.

I'm not talking about the basics, I know how to treat a dancer like a lady etc.

A few years ago I visited St Louis on business and went to E. St. Louis, IL and I was behaving like I do in New England and had the dancers asking me "what's wrong?" Wehn I took a look around I noticed that the guys were all rubbing the dancerss all over at stage side, except for their "private parts". HI had a much better time after getting "clued in" :)

Help anyone??

PS I will being doing some LD's while there!!

04-02-2003, 08:03 AM
In Ft Lauderdale the hottest :P dancers (imho) work at Pure Platnium. This is an upscale nude club that serves alcohol and food. Dances are no contact and I pay $20 a song. Down in Miami there is a club called Tootsie's that is full contact, dancers ranged ( when I was there) from 3-6's. Hope that helps.

04-02-2003, 08:28 AM
Thanks Mike!

Are there any other clubs that you would reccomend besided Pure Platinum and Tootsises?

Thanks again!

SC

04-09-2003, 06:22 AM
Chuck, I suggst Booby Trap in Pompano (just N. of Fort Lauderdale). Dancers are 5 to 7 and it is full contact. Nice people in general and it is a good "bang for the buck". Diamond Dolls is nearby and it is OK too. Have fun!

05-22-2003, 08:27 AM
Max,

Thanks for the tip on Booby Trap and Diamond Dolls!

Are there any others that you would recommend?

What is the scoop on Cheetah III in Pompano?

I am going to FL in a week and a half, and have been looking forward to one or two outings while I am down there...depending on finances :)

Can you give some specifics on these places, such as the hustle factor and the level of contact etc.

Any favorites I should look for?

How are days compared to nights?

Any help you can give would be really appreciated!

SC

MaxFL
05-27-2003, 05:01 PM
Smiling,

Last few weeks I went to Cheetah III. I like the club and there are some nice girls ( 5-8 ). Interesting club and worth a visit. Very busy thursday to saturday night: almost impossible to find a table unless go very late at night. It's a nude club with medium contact.

I also went to Goldfinger in Sunrise last week. Nice club with some interesting girls. It's a topless club. There is a part of the club that requires a separate entry fee and it is supposed to be very nice.... I did not have a chance to check this out yet.

If you register, I can PM you more information on the clubs and answer more specific questions.

Max

Smiling_Customer
06-18-2003, 03:55 AM
Max,

Thanks for the great club advice, and for making it even better by meeting me down at Cheetah III in Pompano for drinks and a little fun with the dancers!!! ;)

You are a true SCJ gentleman! :)

Say hi to my beautiful Hungarian friend Christina next time you are in there..... What a doll!!!

Chettah III in Pompano was way more fun. Bigger club, more girls, hotter girls, less hustle. Hell, Cheetah Pompano was so much fun, that I arrived at 6:30 PM and stayed until 12:30 AM - - A great time all the way arround! The level of friendliness and contact is beyond anything I have experienced before. Most of the girls jump into your lap as their way of saying "Hi". I made sure to tip at least a buck and say "thanks for stopping by" to those that I was not interested in. After my visit, I could have written them a new slogan "Cheetah Pompano, the perfect destination for a six hour woody!" lol ;D

The only real hustle in Pompano was from a dancer who pounced on me as soon as I sat down at the bar when I arrived. I bought a $10 chair dance right at the bar, almost out of a sense of obligation. She shocked me by grabbing a hold of "me" and stroking and pulling on "me" - - right at the bar - - while trying to sell me a lap dance. She kept insisting that "he" "should get a vote" and that "he" "seemed to want more attention" lol It was fun seeing how long she would persist... ::)

By the way, at the reccomendation of the valet at the hotel I staying at in Ft Lauderdale, I tried out Cheetah's in Hallendale the next night. He gave me a free admission pass and a couple of free drink passes...so I figured "what the hell".

Big mistake!

At Cheetah Hallendale I had a brazillian girl trying to hustle me from the minute I walked in! She wasn't my type...let's just say that, as the old Queen song went...She would have made the rockin' world go 'round... lol

She was offering full service in the champagne etc. right from the start. The way I got rid of her was when I agreed to a $10 chair dance, and paid her with Cheetah Bucks purchased on the handy expense account, she told ne that I "had" to give her an extra $5 because they charge her a percentage. I told her I didn't "have" to do anything, and that her percentage was 10%, which is a dollar, and that she should'nt be so greedy. lol Did the trick!! I have never been so abrupt with a dancer - ever - but in this case it worked. Suddenly she was "dripping wet" (her words) for me any more. As luck would have it, she wouldn't even make eye contact with me for the rest of night! lol

I had a good time with some of the others for a couple of hours, and was surprised at the bold offers of BJ and FS from the girls. That was more than I was interested in.

The girls in Hallendale were more of the "Wanna Dance" variety to say the least!

All in all though, South Florida, without a doubt, is quite the SCJ destination :o- - and Max was a great host, and a nice guy.

Thanks again Max!!!!!!!

Smiling Customer

Chuck149
06-18-2003, 04:37 AM
Ok Guys, I'm heading for the Tampa area soon (Gulfport to be exact) I know about Mons Venus, any other recomendations?

FBR
06-25-2003, 03:01 PM
Chuck, I went to the 7 Seas a couple years ago which is just off US60 as I recall. The mileage there surprised even an ol jaded lapper like me. LOL Its the only club where I actually got more money from the ATM (thankfully there was a bank across the street so I didnt get hosed on club surcharges) Don't know if its as good now. Only other clubs Ive been to is Flashdancers in New Port Richey and Calender Girls in Hudson. Both are good.

5hole
06-30-2003, 03:40 PM
Ok Guys, I'm heading for the Tampa area soon (Gulfport to be exact) I know about Mons Venus, any other recomendations?

My favorite club in Tampa is ybor strip- I guess you could get a pretty good feel about it by reading TUSCL.. it has tons of reviews..I also like Deja Vu that is pretty close by....there are a few clubs close by if you don't find what you like..then again there are clubs all over in Tampa....

awboy
08-29-2003, 08:13 AM

I envy you Chuck, I love my visits to Tampa. Being in Gulfport though, it will be quite a haul to get over to Ybor Strip. There's no club worth talking about in St. Pete, and the Clearwater clubs are marginal at best. Your best bet will probably be the Mons. However, you can spend another 20 minutes on the interstate and make it to YS. My favorite club is also Ybor Stirp. Mons has beautiful women, but it has gotten out of hand regarding cover. Print off the coupon on YS's web site and it helps defray some of the costs. The dancers are friendlier at YS also.

asingledancer
02-14-2004, 11:17 AM
im a dancer in tampa looking for a new club.. Ybor strip is really that good? Anyone here work there?

awboy
02-24-2004, 01:50 PM
;D Yes ASD, from a customer perspective, YS is that good. Without knowing your background a won't comment on whether YS is appropriate for you. It is a nude club with private rooms that have a see through curtain at the door so that the manager can keep an eye on what is going on. Some of the dancers will provide extras such as a HJ. Haven't heard of anything more than that, but I ususally go in during the night shift so I don't know what the day shift is like. Let me know if you decide to work there and I'll stop in.

awboy
03-01-2004, 11:48 AM
So tampa, did you leave DH or just checking out what other clubs had. Can't comment on the management at YS, but I do know there is high turnover among the dancers. I'll be on a business trip to Tampa at the end of the month. Keep this board posted on which club you're in and I'll stop in.

Annoying Little Man
10-21-2004, 06:27 PM
Full nude, including VIP dances. $10 cover-lowest of all the top clubs in Tampa($5 coupon on YS website). 10-20 dancers every night. Most are attractive, many are beautiful. $20 VIP dances or 3 for $50). Songs always played for full 3-4 minutes- never cut short. DJ is the best in the city. No alcohol but soft drinks and water available. Definetly the best nude club in Tampa. I don't know why anyone would not have a fantastic time here except maybe me because I really can't afford anything other than the video peeps and gloryholes at Aquarius. But since they never pressure you here to buy dances, drinks or tip I can stare at all the live naked girls I want to for next to nothing.

Tigerlilly
10-27-2004, 03:27 PM
Can you describe a typical dance or vip that one might find at YS ?

Any fav dancers you want to recommend ?

uh... I feel a little dumb not knowing this but uh--what are gloryholes ?

VADEN
10-27-2004, 03:29 PM
Can you describe a typical dance or vip that one might find at YS ?

Any fav dancers you want to recommend ?

I have never heard of Gloryholes either..../:O

doc-catfish
10-27-2004, 05:19 PM
I have never heard of Gloryholes either..../:O http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=glory+hole&r=f

Me thinks I'll stick to lap dances.;)

SportsWriter2
10-27-2004, 05:47 PM
For visual clarification:

:O

Tigerlilly
10-28-2004, 09:26 AM
Yikes--I think I'm sorry I asked !

Johny
12-23-2004, 09:42 PM
I will be in boca raton soon any suggestions on clubs to go to where I can find real beautiful dancers