PDA

View Full Version : Stiletto

11-29-2002, 04:31 PM
Ok, lets start this up again and make this the Stiletto message Board.

Any Comments about Stiletto? Visits, Performers, I guess anything?

;)

11-29-2002, 04:59 PM
Ok, I went to Stiletto in Carlstadt for the first time tonight and it was a trip for me to get out there. The club is nice. I walked in down the hallway took a look around and saw TWO stages, kinda crazy set up they got going over there. Then I headed over to the bar and got my water and sat at the second stage, it was empty for the time being. Well, after I sat down it was only a few short moments till I spotted the Lovely LynLyn in her lovely two piece pink dress. It was great to see her again. It was such a great night just chillin with her. [I just hope I didn't bore her to death tonight, ;) ]

There are a lot of nice and friendly girls there, but in my opinion LynLyn is the greatest, :) .

I made it home safe after I dodged 3 Coach Buses at the Turnpike plaza, haha. LynLyn good lookin out with those directions, Thanks.

Well, all I can say is what a dope night, LynLyn made it all worth while.

Be good,
;)

11-29-2002, 06:41 PM
Vito - last time I was here this place was pretty tame compared to Delilah's or GGR. Tell Lyn Lyn to post her schedule and try GGR or Stiletto Nanuet or Stiletto NYC.

11-30-2002, 09:13 AM
Does anyone know anything about Courtney the Coors covergirl? LD's, attitude? Went there the other night and thought she was a real cutie!

Student
12-05-2002, 07:05 AM
Lets use this for the entire Stiletto Lace chain. Best of the bunch is probably Stiletto Nanuet.

At the high intensity clubs its different, but in some of the NJ clubs the dancers will let down their guard with some over time. Definitely not the high rollers. And as in all service businesses, dancers prefer dealing with some more than others.

12-05-2002, 02:39 PM
This snow is killing me! I guess I had one last chance to relax this weekend before these finals started up, then all this snow hits NYC. I guess it could be a sign to get my act together and study, haha. Well, I just might sit back a while, buckle down the next few weeks and study, but I just can't seem to stay away from making a trip down to catch LynLyn on a night that she's performing. Oh well, I guess that's my Achilles heel, ha. I guess I'll try to catch her before the holidays.

Be good,

12-11-2002, 01:53 PM
Does Stiletto have holiday parties like Delilah's does? Well, anyone catch LynLyn in the past few weeks? Someone on the DD board said she's back at Delilah's.
It would be nice to see her before the holidays, especially after I finish up my finals, but I don't know if I have some time. But, I'll make the time for LynLyn.

Be good,

12-28-2002, 06:30 PM
Went down to Stiletto tonight, and I had a good night. I arrived around 11:30 and stayed till a little before 1:30. I was hoping to catch LynLyn there, but after 45 mins I realized that she wasn't working tonight.

I asked a waitress if she was performing tonight and she said to me that she never heard of LynLyn. She brought over another dancer, Bobbie, (don't know how she spells it, could be bobby?) who knows LynLyn and she described LynLyn to me as the Pretty little Asian girl, and I said, "Yeah that's her." (haha) she told me that she hasn't been working in like 3 weeks. Bobbie talked to me for a bit, I asked her some Q's about LynLyn to see if she was coming back and when the next time LynLyn was working. I got a dance from Bobbie and she really is a cool girl, real nice, and sweet. She is a very nice girl, especially since she was so helpful with some info about LynLyn.

I also talked with Paris for a bit, and she is a nice girl too, pretty funny also. I got a dance with her before I left and she was real nice to me. She liked my fleece pants that I was wearing, hahahaha.

Well, I hope LynLyn is fine and I hope I can find out if she's still at Stiletto or not. She probably decided to take some time off after a crazy semester after her finals.

Does anyone know if LynLyn is performing at Stiletto still, or if she's somewhere else?

LynLyn is the greatest, ;)

Thanks,

Be good,

02-24-2003, 05:01 AM
My favorite dancer at Stiletto in Carlstadt is Michelle! She has the best BUTT I have ever seen! I was wondering if she is still dancing there since it's been over 6 months since my last visit :-/

Unknown
03-10-2003, 03:15 AM
JM,
Thanks for putting the lineup here where it won't go away.

If you are going to do it again, could you please register so that after the week you could remove your old lineups. Otherwise this board is going to look as littered as the GoGoRama's.

The Stiletto in Nanuet is great. I wouldn't want anyone to not bother reading our comments on it because of old information lying around.

hungary
03-14-2003, 06:08 AM
JM...can you post the lineup for Stiletto44 in Manhattan.
Thanks.....

03-14-2003, 07:53 AM
is this the same samantha and amanda from delilahs den? thanks!!!!!

Toreador
03-19-2003, 04:01 AM
JM.. Is the Amanda @ Nanuet the blonde who also dances @ GGR?

JM
03-28-2003, 11:17 AM
My tri-state area clubs rankings

Stilettos Nanuet - 9 pts. - atmosphere-2.5 pts, contact-2.0 pts, girl quality-2.5 pts, quantity of girls seen in 30 min-2.0 pts

Delilahs Den - 9 pts. - atmosphere-2.5 pts, contact-2.0 pts, girl quality-2.0 pts, quantity of girls seen in 30 min-2.5 pts

Beamers - 8 pts. - atmosphere-2.0 pts, no contact/$30 for full contact-2.0 pts, girl quality-2.5 pts, quantity of girls seen in 30 min-1.5 pts

GGR - 8 pts. - atmosphere-1.5 pts, contact-2.5 pts, girl quality-2.5 pts, quantity of girls seen in 30 min-1.5 pts

Stilettos Carlstadt - 7.5 pts. - atmosphere-2.0 pts, no contact-1.0 pts, girl quality-2.5 pts, quantity of girls seen in 30 min-2.0 pts

JM
04-22-2003, 11:59 AM
You can now get the lineup for Stilettos Nanuet at their new website. Check it out!

http://stilettonanuet.com/lineup.html

Spanky
06-17-2003, 09:07 AM
I agree wth JM that Stiletto's Nanuet is the best club around. The girls are great up and down the lineup. Most offer nice LDs and great personalities. The club is bigger than Carlstadt and I like the stage setup better, but the chairs in Nanuet are killers on your butt after a few hours. Don't get me wrong Stiletto's Carlstadt has some very nice girls, but I happen to like Nanuet better!

JoeCap
06-17-2003, 11:27 AM
Anyone know if Kitty works at NJ Stiletto- what nights?

Thanks

Dude-Nearby
06-22-2003, 03:32 AM
When I used to go there .....
Taylor - Tall blonde, athleitc build, from Staten Island, bid round fake tits ... she was great. She broke her nose and had some drama w/ someone and was never heard from again. What ever happen to her?

Charlie was another "FAV" ... although you can't touch in the LD room she always made the moment special. Wonder if she's still there?

Cory - blonde from PA ... never smiles and always has a big TUDE! Some of the spanish chicks there would say she looked like a man b/c of her "chisel" jaw line. I don't know about that ... but those green eyes had me going. I didn't like her LDs and she was horrible in the VIP ... but I couldn't help but sit up front and tip the singles when she got on stage.

Alexis (bikiniqueen.com) was fine as hell. I got a LD from her and we started to talk ... turns out she knew some of my friends from highschool. After that ... it was never the same ... it was like getting a LD from a long distant relative. That sucked ... she's is such a Piece of AZZZZZzzz!

But the ULTIMATE chick there was a girl named TINA! Dudes .... she was blonde and had these EYES that would glow everythime she looked at you. She was very shy w/ a face & body from PLAYBOY. She was from Florida and going to school there ... She would show up for 2 weeks and disappear for 2 months and repeat the cycle. I remember just paying for 5 LDs and having her just be there ... STUPID ME ... but she had meZ-mer-iZed.

That's when I knew I had to stop going .... when you wish for the fantasy to be real ... you know you gotta stop. After that, you'll end up doing more stupid things and eventually end up broke.

Anyway, DDinSA was my next stop.
And now Paris & Marie from Stiletos work there ... another 2 P.O.A.s.

lappyd
08-05-2003, 01:57 PM
JoeCap,

As of May (the last time i was there), Kitty was dancing there. She is a real sweetie.