PDA

View Full Version : Anybody been to Toronto clubs?

sadbuttrue
07-13-2003, 11:20 AM
If I can get the time off in Sept., I'm thinking of a road trip to Toronto.

And, of course while I am there, taking in the sites, I'd like to visit some of the clubs up there. Has anybody done that? Some of the clubs look pretty good.

Some of the ladies have posted that they work there or in that area. I thought I might visit some of them.

-Sad-

viplover
07-14-2003, 04:15 AM
This past march i was up there and the city is great and i went to 2 strip clubs. the first one is Zanzibar, i didnt like this one too much because the seating is awkward and i hear its pretty much always packed. 4the girls are ok looking but the lapdances are are not worth it. they are very strict in there. the next place is called the brass rail. that place is heaven! they have over 100 girls working a night. they are playboy material. all so hot and many difft cultures and races. the vips are ok but also very strict.

LVcoz
07-14-2003, 09:46 AM
I live in T.O.I can give you the best places to go but they are scattered around the city.

Wiskey a go-go: low mileage, the best women
Pro cafe :high mileage(Fridays),European women
Brass Rail :good mileage,amazing women

There are some others but they are dirty palces.

sadbuttrue
07-14-2003, 01:13 PM
Sorry to make you work, Chuck. I knew after I posted it, that it should have been here under Club Chat.

Good input. Sounds like the Brass Rail is great

More, more, more!

-Sad-
:)

canuck
07-23-2003, 07:53 PM
Treasures out by the Airport(used to be runway 66) has been remodeled and has pretty girls, I always used to enjoy a club called for your eyes only downtown near the cn tower.

A bunch of clubs are currently doing 10 dollar dances but im not in town right now so I dont have full details, I can get more info if you want details, let me know.

Also the suberbs like Mississauga and Brampton tend to have more relaxed rules for their dances, unless things have changed lately.

Have a great trip.

Ebony
07-24-2003, 04:36 AM
Hey guys I will be at Caribanna the first weekend in August. Do any of you guys go? I'll put up pics in the gallery when I return.

sadbuttrue
07-24-2003, 12:25 PM
Appreciate the help so far. The Brass Rail and For Your Eyes Only look cool.

What about the House of Lancaster? Or the clubs in Mississauga? Matheson's looks pretty hot.

-Sad-

canuck
07-25-2003, 08:27 AM
Brass rail is good but often crowded, the upper brass just upstairs tends to be more relaxed I have heard but I havent been yet myself.

Treasues in Mississauga is my current favorite some very pretty gals.

House of lancaster is one of the clubs doing the 10 buck dances, but i have heard (only heard not seen as I am not in town just now) that the guys are lining up to get private dances, I would expect that the mileage is down a bit considering the price.

I havent been to Mathesons but It isnt known as one of the finer clubs, nice web site tho.

sadbuttrue
07-26-2003, 02:29 AM
Great input Canuck. Now if I could just get one of the ladies to hook up with at the clubs up there... I posted on Stripperweb a similar thing, but they aren't biting.

P.S. I'm a border-line Canuck myself. Born at Loring AFB and live in Van Buren, Maine. Which is another reason for the Toronto choice. :)

-Sad-

anon1
08-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Just go here:

sadbuttrue
08-04-2003, 11:12 AM
Excellent, anon1. I've got my reading cut out for me and probably my money, too....lol

You from that area?

Thanx,
Sad